Which past female character were you most happy to see return in 2009?

Guest j.laur5

Which past female character were you most happy to see return in 2009?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think the last time Pippa came back- was to look after Annie and Geoff when belle went into rehab- and that was a pathatic storyline as she was used for a backup character . i just think Pippa and morag come back too often to be a suprise or have a reaction -the writers just add them in and you are like 'oh morag or pippa are back great'. & unfortunatly i really didn't like the sutherlands :) i only like jade who turned out not to be a sutherland :D so i say Amanda :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Morag and Pippa return quite a lot and I'm not that big a fan of Shelley so I voted Amanda. I love her characted amyway and think Holly does a great job playing her so really enjoyed seeing her come back for Belle's death

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I chose Shelley because it's been a while since we last saw her, she was enjoyable to watch in her role as a Grandma and in the end she took Kirsty back with her. So that whole sorry break up of KK storyline came to a good conclusion whereby Kirsty mended fences with her Mum and they all left the Bay as a family.

Archived