Which past female character were you most happy to see return in 2009?

Guest j.laur5

Which past female character were you most happy to see return in 2009?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was glad to see all of them back to be honest, but I chose Amanda.

Morag and Pippa come back so often it has lost it's novelty factor, and while it was great to finally see a Sutherland in the form of Shelley come back for Kirsty, it was most exciting to see Amanda return. I doubt we'll ever see her again now Belle is dead, so it was great to see her, especially carrying Peter's baby.

I liked how they all returned but I liked Pippa the best. But I chose Shelley as she was gone the longest and it was very well written that her character went back to her mummsy ways, which went missing in 2003. Not that Shelley ever turned into snob, she just changed bit. But at least we saw true Shelley Sutherland return this year.

Amanda - good to see her as she is a good character now.

Morag - Always returns every year.

Pippa returns every year but it's mainly only for a few episodes. They brought her back for two weeks this time which turned out to be 5 episodes.

I cant help but think they brought in Pippa to do Irene's job while Lynne was in the UK because let's face it everything Pippa did was what Irene would have done if she was there. She looked after Geoff and Annie, visited Belle in rehab, worked in the Diner, cleaned the beach house, etc. But it didn't bother me as I was just glad to see her back.

Pippa's return was rubbish and Morag is annoying me at the moment, so it came down to Shelley vs Amanda. I voted for Shelley. It's weird because I didn't like her during her time on the show but it was great to see her, even if some of the continuity re Kirsty not speaking to her was bogus.

I was glad to see all of them back to be honest, but I chose Amanda.

Morag and Pippa come back so often it has lost it's novelty factor, and while it was great to finally see a Sutherland in the form of Shelley come back for Kirsty, it was most exciting to see Amanda return. I doubt we'll ever see her again now Belle is dead, so it was great to see her, especially carrying Peter's baby.

I don't think that was Peter's baby she was carrying :P I would say it was Hollys husbands :lol:

I chose Shelley! It was so nice to see one of the Sutherlands again who we're once a huge part of the show. I always loved Shelley as well , who could forget the infamous scene where she poured a jug of whatever over Angie's head at the dance thing :lol:

Morag is almost a regular and Pippa makes an appearance almost every year. So of Shelley and Amanda I go for Amanda. I would have liked her to stay longer, but I guess after Belle's death there was no reason to keep her on.

Archived