Broken

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the lovely comments, i really appreciate them :D

Here's the next chapter. Hope you like. :)

“I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just, I didn't know how to put it into words” she said making sure she kept her eyes on the ground.

“What? I don't understand” he said in a confused tone.

“I'd thought you would cancel the wedding if I told you sooner and I was afraid Jack, it's not everyday you have to tell someone you got raped” she said looking up at him.

“I... I can't deal with this right now” Jack said standing up and walking out of the hotel room.

She got up to go after him but she realised he probably didn't want to talk to her right now. This was Martha's one fear in telling Jack about what happened, she was scared he would walk out on her and that's exactly what he had done. Once she heard the door slam she fell to the ground and let her emotions come out, she just sobbed. Her one fear was now a reality.

Jack was walking along the beach, kicking his feet through the sand with every step he walked, he had tears in his eyes, he couldn't believe what his new wife had just told him. It felt so unreal, it hadn't sunk in yet. He got tired of walking, he had been walking for hours, so he found a nice spot on the beach to sit down, it was now dark. As he looked out at the sea that had been slightly lit up by the bright moon in the sky, he couldn't help but wonder, why didn't she tell him earlier? Didn't she trust him enough?. He then began to think of that night, what if he had gone with her that night? Would this still have happened?

After hours of waiting for Jack, she decided to go to bed, she didn't want to see him at the moment. Soon after she got into bed she heard the door open and Jack walked in. She just looked at him while he stood in the doorway, with his tear stained face looking back at her. He slowly walked over to the side that Martha was not lying on and sat down.

“I'm so sorry this happen to you Martha” he said holding back the tears.

“Jack it's not your fault” she said sitting up in the bed.

“But maybe it wouldn't have happened if I went with you” he said looking at her.

“Maybe, but it might have still happened Jack. You can blame yourself for this. I guess I was in the wrong place at the wrong time” she said looking at him sadly.

“But... But... I am blaming myself Martha” he said.

“Well don't Jack. It's not your fault, now why don't you just come to bed” she said gesturing next to her.

Jack eventually got into bed. As soon as Martha knew he was in bed, she moved closer to him and snuggled into him, wrapping her arms around him. She could hear him sobbing as she wrapped her arms around him tighter to comfort him.

“I love you so much Jack” she whispered quietly in his ear. She didn't get a response, all she heard was sobbing.

This had hit him a lot harder then she thought it would.

Comments? ^_^

Poor Martha! I was a bit scared when Jack walked out. Thankfully, it wasn't because he was disgusted by her or anything like that.

Poor Jack! He feels so guilty even though it's not his fault. How could he have known Martha would be raped?

Thankfully, they've got each other to get through this. :)

More please.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Barbara! :D

Sorry i haven't updated in ages, school is taking over my life! <_< Anyways here's the next chapter, hope you like . :D

The next day Martha woke early and went for a run, leaving Jack asleep in the bed. He had been awake most of the night tossing and turning, he even woke her up a couple of times.

“Morning” she said walking through the door.

He didn't reply so she walked into their room and had a shower. Half an hour later she emerged from the room to find a note on the table gone out for a bit. See you soon. Jack xx she screwed the note up and fell back on the couch and sighed in frustration, she felt like she was losing him.

A couple of hours later he walked through the door, looked at her then walked straight past her and into their room, Martha sighed, got up and walked out of the hotel room. She needed some space. Jack emerged from the room a few minutes later to find Martha wasn't there, he was angry, not with Martha but with himself. His emotions were bottled up inside and it was ruining his marriage. He decided when Martha got back they would have a serious talk. He didn't know how long Martha would be so he decided to have a shower before she got back.

Around 20 minutes later Martha walked into the hotel room, her eyes red and puffy, it was obvious she had been crying.

“Aww baby what's wrong” Jack walked quickly to comfort her.

“I'm so sorry for everything” she said sobbing in his arms.

“Baby that doesn't matter now” he said in a soothing voice.

“Yes, yes it does Jack” she cried.

“Look at me babe” he said lifting her head up and looking into her eyes “it's in the past, we have the future to look forward to” he said with a caring smile.

“I love you so much babe” she said with a small smile.

“Now we have some things to talk about baby, but I think it would be much better if we talked in bed” he said with a cheeky grin, standing up grabbing her hand and leading her into the bedroom. Martha let out a giggle. Jack slammed the door behind them. The door didn't open again until the next morning when Martha walked out to get a glass of water.

“Hey babe” Jack said walking up behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist

“Hi” she said.

“You ok?” he asked in a worried tone.

“Yeah I'm ok, just feeling a bit nauseous this morning that's all” she said.

“Aww ok babe go back to bed then. I'll be back in soon” he said with a smile.

Martha gave him a appreciative smile and walked back into their room.

A few minutes later Jack walked back into the room and jumped into bed, he instantly wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled into him, she felt safe and protected in his strong arms and never wanted to leave.

“I love you so much babe” she said while giving him a light kiss.

“I love you more then you will ever know bub” he said returning the kiss.

They drifted off to sleep again, wrapped in each others arms.

Comments? :wub:

:o They don't let you write JM fics at school? :P

Why do I have the feeling they didn't do much talking in the bedroom? :ph34r::lol:

I'm glad they seem to be happier and feel better now. Apart from Martha being nauseous.

Could this mean she might be pregnant?

Please update soon.

Wow, great fic Katie :D I'm really enjoying it :)

I'm glad that Jack and Martha are happier now.

A few minutes later Jack walked back into the room and jumped into bed, he instantly wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled into him, she felt safe and protected in his strong arms and never wanted to leave.

“I love you so much babe” she said while giving him a light kiss.

“I love you more then you will ever know bub” he said returning the kiss.

They drifted off to sleep again, wrapped in each others arms.

Loved that part :wub:

Update soon please.

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much everyone! :D

Sorry i haven't updated in so long, had writers block and school is keeping me very busy. :wink:

Here's the next chapter, enjoy! ^_^

The 2 weeks in Fiji seemed to fly by and before they knew it they were at the airport again about to fly home.

“That went way too fast” Martha grumbled walking through the plane entrance.

“Tell me about it” Jack said while following her through the plane entrance.

“We have to come back soon” she said flashing him a smile and sitting down in her assigned seat.

“Definitely babe” he said smiling back at her and sitting in the seat next to her.

A few days later after they had settled back into normal life, Martha was still feeling unwell. So one night while Jack was concentrated on the TV Martha slipped into the bathroom, carefully closing the door behind her and sitting down she pulled a box out of her bag.

It seemed like the longest 3 minutes of her life, they seemed to drag on forever but the time finally came for the results to be revealed. Slowly looking down at the long white sick, she looked at the results.

Her eyes filled with tears,

her head was spinning at a rate she couldn't even see straight,

her hands shaking violently.

She definitely wasn't expecting those results. She was pregnant. But with who's baby? Her new husbands or the man that ruined her life and left her scared to live.

She slowly moved from where she was sitting on the ground towards the door, she had to get out of there and fast. Running towards the door with tears streaming down her face, she opened the door as fast as she could and ran as fast as she could down the road, leaving Jack stunned and confused on the couch.

Walking along the beach with only the moon to guide her she kicked the sand and sobbed. She wasn't ready for this now. She didn't know how to react, she was frightened and sick with worry about how Jack would react. She walked to the end of the beach and stopped, dropping to her knees she broke down and sobbed, she needed to get the pain out, this seemed like the only way and she could feel the pain inside exiting her body, time passed and she slowly stood and started to walk back to the house she shared with Jack.

Walking through the door, her brown locks hung around her tear stained face, this caused Jack to jump up immediately and go and comfort her. Wrapping his strong arms around her he felt her collapse into him. They stood there for a few minutes before he released her.

“babe what's wrong?” he asked her in a worried tone.

“I...It doesn't matter” she said back unconvincingly.

“No baby tell me. Come on” he said with a small smile.

“I... Can't... Not yet... I'm not ready” she said walking into their room, he immediately followed.

“No Martha tell me, I'm not going to let this go so you miles well tell me now” he said adamantly.

“Fine” she said with a sigh.

“Well” he said waiting for an answer.

“I'm pregnant Jack!” she said raising her voice.

“What?” Jack stood there shell shocked.

Comments? :wub:

Archived