Fave season - 2007 or 2008 or 2009?

Guest Di

Fave season - 2007 or 2008 or 2009?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2007 AFTER that its gone down hill

It certainly hasn't been as good since. That whole period in late-2007/early-2008, with Miles arriving and Sally leaving, was one of the high points in the shows history, IMO.

I agree, the period from about July 2007, up until May 2008 was amazing. It had it all - Jazz's first and second stints on the show; Dom's return and obsession with Belle; Lisa's death; Mattie/Ric/Viv love-triangle; Cassie's pregnancy and HIV; the hospital attacker; Jonah/Michael's return and reform; Aden's return and his abuse storyline; the end of Sally and Brad; the introduction of Melody; Tam's brief appearance; the beginning of Tachel (not to my taste, but a lot of people liked it); Belle and Drew breaking up and Drew leaving; Miles arriving and the Milco storyline; Roman's arrival; Dan's death; Johnny's return and him stabbing Sally; Sally's departure; Sam murdering Johnny and her past being revealed; the who-killed-Sam mystery.

After Nicole arrived, it all just sort of went downhill (I'm not blaming Nicole, but just from that point it got crap). The rest of 2008 wasn't too bad, and I suppose if you were and Adelle fan you were probably in paradise watching it. 2009, however, has been a big pile of poo.

Archived