Gaden

Guest -Kevin-

Would you like Geoff & Aden to get together ?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NO :ph34r:

We've seen them build some sort of a friendship and its actually refreshing to watch, why ruin that?

Plus Ruff and Naden have only just got together, what would be the point of ruining something the writers have tried to make a good build up to? It would just make the Ruff and Naden pairings seem totally pointless after all the work the writers have put in! And it would spoil a rising friendship between Geoff and Aden.

People are always complaining that Home and Away always ruin good platonic friendships, if they did the Gaden root it would be contridicting most who think that.

So yet again, No... even if they do look extremely hot together.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO :ph34r:

We've seen them build some sort of a friendship and its actually refreshing to watch, why ruin that?

Plus Ruff and Naden have only just got together, what would be the point of ruining something the writers have tried to make a good build up to? It would just make the Ruff and Naden pairings seem totally pointless after all the work the writers have put in! And it would spoil a rising friendship between Geoff and Aden.

People are always complaining that Home and Away always ruin good platonic friendships, if they did the Gaden root it would be contridicting most who think that.

So yet again, No... even if they do look extremely hot together.

IMO those pairings are totally pointless and were examples of good and long lasting platonic friendships being ruined. Geoff and Aden were never friends, they still don't seem like friends. They're not at each others throats anymore because they have an understanding, but I still wouldn't call them friends. Therefore there is no friendship to ruin, Then there is the fact that they have so much chemistry. :wub:

I said no.

Sure, the idea of Gaden is an entertaining one, but it wouldn't be one I'd actually want to watch on my tv screen. I just can't see Aden with a man, after what his grandfather did to him. I think it's bad enough that Aden is jumping into bed with people so freely these days.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived