The Loving Kind

Guest Nicole+GeoffForever

The Loving Kind

Nicole awoke from a deep sleep, from being knocked out. She found she was still tied up but this time not blindfolded. She looked around, it was a unused warehouse. There was not much light so she could not be aware what was around her. She felt sick and wanted to be at home, in her warm bed. Trey came out of the shadows, Nicole needed to ask him something "Did you know who Roman was where we dated?" She asked, taking deep breaths "No, I was shocked, I did not want to this but Elliot made me, I'm sorry, Nic" Trey replied, remorse in his face "Its ok" Nicole whispered, looking at him and seeing tears in his brown eyes. He quickly turned around when Elliot entered. "Right, need to let Roman know where Nicole is don't you?" Elliot said, evily, rubbing his hand together.

Roman and Geoff were going around in circles, looking for Nicole when Roman's phone started ringing with Nicole's name flashing. "What if its a trap?" Roman asked Geoff "Let me answer" Geoff replied so Roman let him. "Nic is that you?" Geoff asked, worried "Ah,Geoff, how are you my friend?" Elliot replied "Elliot, where is she?" Geoff then asked, his blood boiling "Just tell Roman this time he will pay" Elliot said, hanging up.

"Trey, go and get Geoff and Roman please" Elliot said to his cousin. Trey caught Nicole's eye and for once he felt gulit. "No" He replied "What, I said go and get them!" Elliot shouted "For years, you have bossed me around but now no, if you want them, you get them!" Trey replied, Nicole quietly laughed to herself "Fine, but you think once I am going, your little girlfriend, sorry ex, is running away? I don't think!" Elliot said, coming close to Trey then looked from Nicole to Trey and knocked his cousin out with a iron bar.

People, thanks for your comments, I am on hoilday from Monday, So I am unable to update until next saturday but I promise a update next week, Thanks x

• 3 weeks later...

Archived