The Loving Kind

Guest Nicole+GeoffForever

The Loving Kind

Story Title: The Loving Kind

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Nicole&Geoff (Trey, Roman, Leah, Annie, Irene etc)

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Mostly Romance and Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Could contain sexual content and violence

Summary: Nicole needs time to get over what Trey did to her, Geoff is tired of waiting, what will happen?

With the heat and the stress of homework, Nicole fell on her bed, hackered. Summer bay was in the middle of a heat wave and draught, it had also been a week since Trey's offer in the classroom. She did the right thing, she thought but she still had one thing to do. She was over what Trey did, she had moved on. Nicole looked at her hair and make-up. "Urgh, what a mess" She said to herself, pulling her blonde hair out its bobble and grabbing her straighers. After 10 mintues of doing that, she reapplied her make-up. She looked at her clothes, she nearly choose her sexy shirt and bottoms but changed her mind and went for a pair of jeans and simple top. Nicole slipped into her heels and went down the stairs. "Woah, your going a bit simple tonight aint you?" Roman asked,as she went to the door "Hahaha, funny Roman, I'll be back in about an hour, ok" Nicole replied, heading out the door. She was heading to Geoff's but before she could, someone had grabbed, drugged her and threw her into a car.

time to put those underpants over the trousers Geoffy boy! :D

...unless of course, it was him :-S

good start, really enjoyed it

Huh? Lol, I am updating soon, I am loving all your new DPs by the way

Time for Geoff to be a hero - ala Superman, who wears his pants over his trousers :D

The Loving Kind

Nicole woke to smell petrol and sweat, she was blindfolded and tied up. She could think of two people who would do this to her, Trey and Elliot but Trey was having anger mangement due to his step-father and Elliot was in jail. She wanted to scream but that may get her killed, she thought. She felt the blind fold come off and she gasped, it was Trey. "What are you doing?" Nicole asked, her heart beating fast "Would you meet my cousin?" Trey asked over her, a sneer in his voice. "Trey, what you talking-" Nicole started to asked but Trey put his hand over her mouth. She saw a person in the darkness, it step out and Nicole gasped once more. It was Elliot. "Your his cousin?" Nicole just about to asked "Yeah, and when I told Trey about Mark and how the man who killed who your father, he more then happy to help me" Elliot replied, walking out, his arms crossed. "Your supposed to be in jail" Nicole whispered, her heart beating really fast this time "Well, I escaped, no big deal" Elliot replied, hitting her across the head with something, knocking her out once more.

Geoff was doing his homework when there was a knock on the door, he turn around to see Roman and Charlie. "Whats wrong?" Geoff asked, putting his pen down and walking towards them. "Elliot espace from jail" Charlie replied, looking at the floor "Where's Nicole?" Geoff questioned, worried, getting really hot at the same time. "Missing, and we thing the two connected" Roman replied, also worried for his daughter "Well, you looking for them?" Geoff asked, going to put his shoes on "Geoff, we can't do anything about Nicole, she not been missing long enough, Elliot, we are doing all we can" Charlie replied "Whatever, You always say that, if your not looking, then I am!" Geoff exclaimed, leaving his house.

time to put those underpants over the trousers Geoffy boy! :D

...unless of course, it was him :-S

good start, really enjoyed it

Huh? Lol, I am updating soon, I am loving all your new DPs by the way

Time for Geoff to be a hero - ala Superman, who wears his pants over his trousers :D

hahaha funny, well read the update, you may get your wish :D

Archived