Unforeseen

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Readers,

I would like to know how to improve my fics so people actually read them. I feel like I'm wasting time writing fics that no one reads. So please feel free to speak up and tell me in what ways I can improve. Otherwise there's no chance of me becoming a better writer and that's my goal.

Please express your opinion, but in a nice way :unsure:

Part three

Hey you look happy Nicole was sitting at the diner reading a magazine, Aden sat down opposite her.

Yep Aden replied with a cheesy grin.

Do I even wanna know what you’ve been up to? Aden laughed, probably not.

Hey Nic while I’ve got you here, I was just wondering have you noticed a change in Belle

What do you mean...? Nicole said her words carefully, making sure she was talking in her usual tone.

I dunno, she just seems stressed like there’s something bothering her. I asked her but she said nothing was wrong

I’m sure it’s just pre-marriage nerves or maybe she’s coming down with a cold. Aden nodded listening attentively. See that’s what I thought at first but I dunno

Nic, I’m thinking it’s something more. I mean I’ve grown to love that part of Belle – the crazy side of her. But I just can’t help but worry about her.

I’m sure she’s fine. You need to stop worrying.

Yeah but –

Listen I’ve really got to go, places to be, people to see. Nicole got up quickly this way the only way she could have avoided the awkward conversation. Nicole wasn’t great at keeping secrets and Aden was her best friend she knew sooner or later she’d let it slip.

Bye Aden sighed hopelessly staring at the table.

Belle had also left the house after her and Aden’s intimate afternoon, stopping by the surf club to have refreshment she ran into Nicole Belle

Nicole Belle replied, avoiding eye contact. Listen there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. I’m guessing you haven’t told Aden your little secret yet hence why he’s in such a good mood.

The only reason you want me to tell him so badly is so he’ll reject me and run off with you. That’s your dirty little fantasy isn’t it, you’ve always wanted Aden.

Her defensive side was shining through. Belle knew Nicole was over Aden but she didn’t care she wanted Nicole to back off.

Excuse me! That’s not the reason I want you to tell him Nicole was deeply offended.

Whatever Belle rolled her eyes looking away.

The reason I want you to tell him is because he’s my best friend, I love him Belle. He doesn’t deserve to be lied too. Nicole looked sympathetic.

Yeah and I love him too which is exactly why I’m keeping it a secret for as long as possible.

Belle come on, you have to tell him, you can’t do this on your own.

Belle hated hearing people telling her she wasn’t capable or strong enough to look after herself. Yes I can.

Aden’s asked me to be his best man and I’ve said yes but... I can’t anymore. Unless you tell Aden the truth I can’t be his best man. I can’t watch you to get married while Aden doesn’t know the truth.

You can’t do that.

Sorry, but I’ve made up my mind. Nicole walked off.

Hey babe Aden was sitting on the couch waiting for Belle’s return.

Hey.... Belle strolled in looking exhausted.

Where’d you go?

Oh I just went for a walk, ran into Nicole actually.

Oh yeah, did she tell you I asked her to be my best man. Is that okay with you? The thought of Nicole being his best man made him smile. He never imagined Nicole taking on that role.

Belle paused Aden could see she was about to say something important, Oh yeah of course it is, it’s just well she’s changed her mind she doesn’t want to be your best man anymore.

What, why not? Aden’s smile was gone.

I dunno, she just felt weird about it I guess, you know because it’s not tradition. She’s a girl not a guy, that sort of thing

Who cares, I want her too. Aden wasn’t about to take no for an answer.

Yeah I know, but she’s made up her mind. Belle began to feel guilty she knew how much Aden wanted this.

Aden sighed, Well is there anything you can say to convince her. I really want her to be my best man.

I think her minds be made up – there’s no backing out now. I’m sorry Aden.

Aden sighed again, Well it’s not your fault. Oh well.

Sorry I haven't written much, I'm still sick but I wanted to write because I'm so bloody bored!

Part four

Nic Aden jogged up behind her on the beach. Hey, Nicole strolled casually feeling guilty inside.

There was a silence as they walked a bit more, Aden looked at her as she looked down at her feet, Aden inhaled the salty air and prepared to engage in conversation Belle told me that you don't want to be my best man anymore

Nicole smiled replying, yeah

Nicole and Aden had become closer as they lived together for the past year and a half. It was important to have Nicole there at the wedding ceremony. But Aden didn't just want Nicole as a regular guest. Are you sure you don't want to be my best man. There's no reason you should feel awkward. The guilt was killing her, trying her best not to get upset with Aden for not taking no as an answer she remained calm, I'm sorry Aden, but I've decided that I don't want to do it. Aden looked at her in disappointment, Could you please at least think about it, please. His blue eyes and his unbelievably sexy appearance melted Nicole's heart forcing her to say yes. I'll think about it. Nicole laughed as Aden knew he had won the battle. Good, anyway I'm gonna head home now. Bye Nic

Daddy! A little girl with blonde hair called to her father as she played on the sand. Her father emerged from the house looking out to the sea. A lady who was in her late 20's with blonde hair approached the house waving at the little girl. Aunty Nicole! The little girl jumped up from making a sand castle and ran to Nicole, Eloise! Nicole caught her as she jumped into her arms, hugging and laughing the man watched from his baloney. Belle... sweetheart. Nicole's here! The man called out to the kitchen, Coming Mr. Jefferies!

Belle placed the hot baking tray on the shove which contained chocolate muffins. Nicole Belle waved as Nicole carried Eloise on her side. Hey guys Nicole placed the seven year old on her feet. So do I get a hug or what? Aden said cheekily.

Nicole and Aden then hugged. This is perfect. Belle looked at her daughter taking in the beauty of her imaginings. Looking down she noticed her stomach was bigger than usual, So how's the bub coming along? Nicole giggled with Aden immediately rubbing Belle's stomach. Belle felt awkward and found it strange that she was pregnant. It's going great not long now and hopefully we'll have a mini Aden, Aden laughed at the thought of another child. Who says it's going to be a boy Belle was starting to feel comfortable in her imagination, Come on we all know it's gonna be a little guy.

So hey how's Geoff going with the kids Belle asked changing the subject the strange thing was Belle hadn't had a clue how she knew Nicole was a mother herself. Oh yeah he's going great and the kids well are being kids. So Nicole was a mother, she had kids, kids! Meaning more than one! This is the weirdest dream ever...

Belle Aden said looking at her. Yes Belle answered. Belle! Aden called again sounding impatient. What I just answered you Belle hissed. Open your eyes! Come on you'll be late! Aden stood on the balcony with each hand on her shoulders shaking her lightly to 'wake her up". Belle could feel a light touch on her cheek, huh Belle said as her consciousness woke, Aden Belle said as Aden stared at her. What's going on? Belle looked around; she had fallen asleep on the couch. You're gonna be late for your hen's night!

Aden I'm not going Belle closed her eyes back up. Of course you are, it's your party! Aden shook her lightly again. Aden I'm exhausted I don't feel like a party.

Well too bad, Rachel has gone to a lot of trouble organising it so you're going! Aden demanded. Belle yawned, Aden waited for Belle to get up Come on, lazy bones.

I hate you! Belle groaned getting up. You love me, you always will. Now come on. Aden was about to leave for his bucks night at the surf club. I'll see you later babe, have a good time. Aden flashed a sparkling smile at Belle as she headed out the door. Mmm! Belle moaned with her eyes wanting to shut.

So the night had begun, Leah's responsibility – supplying Belle with champagne for the night. Gibsy's role – keeping Aden lubricated. Annie had arranged a paper tissue wedding dress competition, the competitors in the left side of the room Belle took the stage strutting Annie's stunning wedding dress creation with flowers running over Belle's shoulders. In the right corner of the room was Leah wearing Martha's modern creation which was loose with the tissue paper floating at the end. Now we need a judge who is never bias, oh Colleen you're perfect. Irene pointed to Colleen.

Now it was a tough competition I will admit, but I think the winner of tonight's tissue paper dress competition goes to....!! Belle!! The girls cheered with excitement. What's so special about the bride, Martha joked as she pretended to care about losing the competition. As the girls chatting amongst themselves Belle sat on the couch next to Colleen. Are you looking forward to the big day, pet. Colleen asked in a quiet tone. Yeah, I'm looking forward to telling Aden how much he means to me.

Awww that's nice. I always knew you two were meant for each other. Colleen smiled drunkenly.

Yeah, I'm very lucky to have known such an amazing person. I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow.

Irene was eavesdropping on the conversation, Neither can I girlie, suggested marriage a few years ago and Belle would have ran a mile. Irene referred to the time Belle thought Drew was going to propose.

That was once! Belle said in an offended tone but then burst into laughter. Yes well if Aden had of asked you a few years ago to marry you what would have you said? Irene asked knowing the answer however Belle was about to prove her wrong. Well if Aden had of asked then the answer would have be yes for sure, how can I regret such a perfect offer?

Yeah but Drew asked you and you said no Annie joined in. Yeah well Aden's not Drew is he, he's nothing like Drew. Aden's close to perfection. Drew was a heartless pig!

Yeah but you said you were madly in love. Annie continued. Yes but girlie she also said making love to him was the best experience of her life, Irene was helping the situation. Well that just proves how stupid I was at that age. Sex with Aden is definitely the best I've had, if you really must know.

Belle said it loud enough for Charlie, Annie, Colleen, Leah, Martha, Rachel and Irene to hear. He's showed me what love really is and I feel safe in the world being with him. I can't describe how happy he makes me and that's all I want to do in return – is make him happy. I love Aden so much, I can't wait to walk down that aisle and say I do. All the girls sighed and then let out an "AW". That was beautiful, Belle.

Now let's all vow never to bring up the devils name again.

I peg your pardon girlie! Irene said in a shocked voice. Drew, not Aden! Belle laughed.

Agreed! Rachel sipped her drink as she rubbed her stomach, feeling slight pain.

Scull, scull, scull, scull!!!!!! Gisby and the boys cheered Aden on as he drank large portions of alcohol. Good on ya mate, now I've got a surprise for you.

Which one of you have been a bad boy? A female stripper emerged from the corner of his eye. You've got to be flamin jokin! Alf looked unimpressed.

Bad, bad, bad idea! Aden shook his head as the stripper began to dance. Come on, it's your last night of freedom. Gisby encouraged.

You say that as if I'm going to be imprisoned.

You may as well be, you know what women are like. Even though Aden was drunk he had never seen this side to his boss before.

Listen I love Belle, she's the best- best thing ever happened – hey did I ever tell you how we first hooked up? Aden laughed drunkenly ignoring the stripper still.

Hey boys, check this out The dancer began to remove her clothes off. Alright that's enough it's time you took your little stripper friend out of here.

Chill out grandpa. Gisby hit Alf on the shoulder lightly.

He's not my grandpa, Aden snapped at Gisby going for another drink. So which one of you is getting married? The stripper questioned seductively.

Alf rolled his eyes wanting to put an end to this stripper business, That would be me, you got any desire to satisfy me before I tie the knot?

Taking Alf seriously the lady replied, Well, I don't usually tap oldies, but ok!

That's gross, ewwwwwww! Aden chocked with laughter. Alf served another customer, the stripper then realised Alf wasn't the one getting hitched.

Come on mate, time to go home. Tony and Aden made their way back to Romans. You spin my head right round, right round! Aden sang out loud as the made their way inside. Aden, mate.

Right, round, right round....!! Aden continued to sing.

That's enough. Tony tried to be serious.

My head really is spinning, around and around.

Ouch Rachel clutched her stomach. Rach, are you alright? Belle asked panicking. I think I'm having contractions.

Oh crap... Belle stood there is shock.

Hope you liked part four, tell me what you thought!

:)

Archived