theAdellefan (Sarah) graphics

Guest theAdellefan

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments Kris10na, moniqueee. Georgia, matticus01 and Abi !

I have some more icons, after at least a month break. I have been really busy lately, but I will get into making more icons, because it's so fun !

I have just a few icons to begin with, and I thought to start with Annie Campbell, since she arrived back in the bay ! I love Romeo / Annie, that's one of the reasons, I think she is the best character on the show at the moment !

Credit to Bec (matticus01) for the colouring, which is so awesome ! But since I don't have the lastest photoshop, I haven't got the Photo Filter Layer, so that's why they didn't turn out as great as yours !

CharlotteBest12691copy.jpgCharlotteBest12611copy.jpgCharlotteBest126112.jpgCharlotteBest12561copy.jpg

CharlotteBest12461copydfdfd.jpgCharlotteBest12461copy.jpgC-1.jpg

Just made some more, so I thought to post it in the some post ! This colouring is by Kacie, it's wonderful . These icons are of Nicole, she is one of my favorite characters!

TessaJames19.jpgTessaJames19611copy.jpgTessaJames19622copy.jpgTessaJames19661copy.jpg

TessaJames19761copy.jpgTessaJames19801copy.jpgTessaJames19922copy.jpg

Comments ?

Archived