May Stone - Alin Sumarwata

May's personality does remind me of Zoe's before she turned into an evil lesbian the SB stalker.

I suppose that once she finds out about Angelo's cheating she'll go on a murderous rampage where nobody important actually dies before it's revealed that Joey's her secret accomplice and they're promptly blown up by a cake. (No, I still have not gotten over that.)

Well yes indeed that would be great or not. On the plus side you do raise an important point, at least Joey wasn't evil, suicidal or dead. Back in the dark days of the 80s you weren't allowed to be a tv lesbian without being at least one of those things. Or god forbid if you were bisexual then you were satanic(or is that just bad Eliza Dushku movies I'm thinking of?). Shannon probably got off the easiest considering she got to run off to Europe with her old lady - happy ending for her.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I really liked May. She was a breath of fresh air and I wish she stuck around. It was a bit odd that she started going out with Angelo from the word go but I understand that she was only used to get Charlie and Angelo back together.