May Stone - Alin Sumarwata

Great point about Miles needing more teacher friends. It is definitely an all-consuming kind of job where you do get close to the other teachers/staff. It's convenient that May is replacing the unsighted "Mrs Hartman" on maternity leave, pointing even more to the fact that once Charlie and Angelo sort themselves out, May will be gone from our screens.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think May could be a great character if she is allowed to develop as one. All the above ideas would give her plenty of scope, i.e. to remain on as a teacher and not just as a pawn in the Changelo story.

The writing of her as an over-excitable character reminds me so much of Marilyn and I think May could bring some real humour and amusement to the show, as well as fitting the attractive, young and single template which the show goes for. At the moment the humour is centred largely around Colleen but I could see May adding a fresh humour angle to the show.

I don't know what the plans are for her but if she does leave after the Changelo storyline I hope we see her back, and she doesn't end up dying first or anything :wink:

I hope she kills both of them. That'd rocket her to the top of my favourites list.

We haven't had a good psycho killer for a while, its about time May turned bunny boiler and tried to put Ruby in a pot(not that I want any lasting harm to come to Rubes.)

May's personality does remind me of Zoe's before she turned into an evil lesbian the SB stalker.

I suppose that once she finds out about Angelo's cheating she'll go on a murderous rampage where nobody important actually dies before it's revealed that Joey's her secret accomplice and they're promptly blown up by a cake. (No, I still have not gotten over that.)