Insecurity (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

nicoleee23

Sorry I haven't read this earlier. It's very well written with a great command of the characters and conversations. You really have portrayed the complicated feelings involved very well.

I know you'll throw something at me :P but you really need to expend your range of characters to include many others. Maybe when the current very emotional Belle/Aden storyline concludes??

I know you'll throw something at me but you really need to expend your range of characters to include many others. Maybe when the current very emotional Belle/Aden storyline concludes??

:lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know Belle and Aden's characters so well though :D When I write I feeling and picturing how they would react if they were put into the situation. I do know Geoff and Nicole's characters quite well so who knows maybe they'll be my next victims of fan ficition :lol:

Thanks for reading John :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Insecurity (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments