What do you think of Martha?

Guest KirstyEkua

Martha  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I quite like Martha now. I really disliked her for a couple of years (I thought she was selfish, self-centred etc) but always believed she was a better character than Jack. Since she was diagnosed with cancer I think she’s matured quite a bit and I like the setup she has with Hugo and Xavier. I have to admit there are still times when she does annoy me and we do see glimpses of the old Martha when something irritates her (and she tends to go into one and go in all guns blazing) but I think that’s just the way she is and part of her character and you could argue she wouldn’t be Martha without that. I’m looking forward to seeing how this stuff pans out with John Palmer and fair play to her for not being afraid to admit her past.

Interesting how this poll has more people who like her than dislike her. I wonder what the results would have been like when she featured more heavily in some of the storylines - I'm guessing probably the same although perhaps a lot more votes would have been cast.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Archived