Genre: Romance

Rating:: G for sexual content

Warnings: None as of yet

Does story contain spoilers: nope

Is story being proof read: no

Summary:: Joey tells Charlie how she really feels about her

As I said on the CJ forum this may be cheesy and I apologise for it :L

Chapter one:: I tell her how I feel

Joey: The day I saw her was the day I knew I fell in love, the day I gave her my heart and promised her my life, she’s the one for me, the one I want, I never want to let her go ever, but the thing is how do I tell her how I feel?? And will she feel the same way I do?? Well there’s only one way to find out, I must go and tell her.

I sighed and bit my lip as I walked over to Charlie who was standing behind the surf club,

“C….Charlie can we talk??”

I say as I look into her eyes, I’m terrified of what she’s going to think, will she run away?? Will she laugh in my face??,

“Yeah what’s up?”

She says as she looks back at her, her eyes full of fright,

“I need to tell you something but I don’t know how you will react, promise you wont run away??”

I say, I make her promise she wont run, I don’t want to scare her, I just want her to feel the same way I do,

“I promise I wont run away Joey, what is it??”

She smiled slightly, wondering what the girl in front of her was going to say,

“Well Charlie, I’m falling for you, I mean I have feelings for you and they wont go away no matter how hard I try”

I say to her and close my eyes terrified at what she’s going to say in return, I have a feeling she doesn’t feel the same, I mean after all she is straight, but things can change,

“J…joey I feel the same way about you, I was terrified to tell you in case I scared you or something you know after Robbo and all, but I’m glad you told me”

She tells her, she felt the same way as she did, this girl was the one, the one for her, yes she had been straight, but since she had met the girl her sexuality had changed,

“Oh Charlie, I’m so happy to hear that, I thought you’d laugh in my face or something but you didn’t, since that first day I met you, I knew you were the girl for me, since then you’ve been in my heart and on my mind all the time”

I say and take her hand in mine, I don’t want to kiss her, in case I do scare her, I look into her eyes and see the look of love, she may be older than me by a bit, but that doesn’t bother me at all I don’t care the main thing is I love her,

“Why would I laugh in your face Jo, I love you all I want to do is hold you, I’ve been thinking about it for so long, I cry in bed at night, the thought of not telling you the truth but now I’ve told you I feel so much better”

She says to her, and moves in closer grabbing her other hand, she leans in and gently kisses her on the lips, her taste is sweet she likes it,

“Can we go back to yours??”

I ask, as she kisses my lips, I kiss her back loving her sweet taste, I’m happy, being with her makes me feel good inside, though we’ve only just got together, it feels like a life time but I know its not,

“Let’s go no one else is home”

She says as she leads them back to her place.

Charlie:: Oh Joey, you’re the girl for me, I’m so thankful you told me how you felt, silly old me would never of had the guts to just walk up to you and tell you, but you, you just came up to me with no care in the world and let it out without stuttering or whatever, My heart I give to you, please cherish it, don’t drop it, you’ve brought out the best in me and though we’ve just gotten together, I want us to make sweet love as though we’ve been together for a year or more. Oh Joey I must tell you how much I love you, but I’ll save that for another day.

Is it cheesy? Of course it isn't. :D It was a lovely start. :)

Oh, could you do me a small favour btw? :D See where you have this bit:

Type of fic:: Short maybe

Can you change it to:

Type of fic:: Long definitely

Please, please, please. :D I'm sure others will agree. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived