Mira's Artwork

Guest mbi615

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie-5.pngCharlieAngelo4-1.pngIndigo-1.pngMiles-3.png

NicolePenn.pngXavierApril-1.png

Mira...; i seriously... am in love with this coloring... especially on your Indi icon and the one I quoted... its gorgeous... could you please do a tut?...

now... That first Charlie icon is amazing... the cropping is what makes it stand out for me and I can tell you right now I'm not a Charlie fan... not at all ^_^

The Charlie/Angelo one is gorgeous and the text is beautiful... what kind of font is it??

The Indi one... well... coloring, cropping, the pic itself... need I say more?

Miles... not a big fan... eating with a mouth full of food is a big turn off for me haha... but that one is brilliantly cropped

Nicole and Penn... I dont like Nic very much and Penn really isn't that good but that icon is nicely cropped and colored

and finally... Xavier and April... they are cute... April has this innocence about her and that icon is awesome...

I'm done ^_^

Bec and Katie: Wow, thank you two for the awesome comments! I'm glad you like the colouring! I posted the tutorial a while ago in the Tutorials and Icon help thread but I managed to find it and it's here. That's basically the base colouring and yeah, you can tweak it to suit your cap. :)

And thank you to Carina, Lise, Stella, Sabrina and Leyla for your great comments as well! :wub:

EDIT: And Bec, it's a texture I used. I can PM it to you, if you like?

Bec and Katie: Wow, thank you two for the awesome comments! I'm glad you like the colouring! I posted the tutorial a while ago in the Tutorials and Icon help thread but I managed to find it and it's here. That's basically the base colouring and yeah, you can tweak it to suit your cap. :)

And thank you to Carina, Lise, Stella, Sabrina and Leyla for your great comments as well! :wub:

EDIT: And Bec, it's a texture I used. I can PM it to you, if you like?

oooooo yes please Mira... it would mean so much

Archived