Satisfaction

Guest suzannelgnz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm starting to really get into Satisfaction now, but there are still a few things that bug me about the show. The first few episodes have been very much focussed on 1 character (e.g. Tonight in NZ it was all focussed on Lauren, but there was very little on any of the other characters that have had a major episode like Tippi,Heather and Chloe + the transition from 1 episode to the next really really annoys me atm, as each characters story doesn't seem to be fully explored and I have managed to get the impression that there is a lot that we have missed out on.The other thing that really grated my nerves tonight is how fake and unbearable the sex scenes were at first (usually they seem somewhat typical of what can be shown on TV).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love it!! It's a shame it's on so late though. Thank goodness for mysky! I can watch it at a decent hour. I was gutted when Tippi died! I loved her! I really like the show in general. It's done in a very tasteful way too.

• 1 month later...

It's on Diwana too

I just watched ep. 6,7,9 & 10 season 2 , i had to see Curry, didn't know what to expect but it was okay.

So Jack and Eloise husband and wife were doing research about married couples and came to experience a threesome but actually wanted to get somebody pregnant unaware :o really really sad especially for Eloise who's' infertile and how far she was willing to go to get "together" a child but eventually it was Jack that did all the work <_<

Good thing Heather has a big heart and prepared to give her eggs.

Archived