Ada happy to stay in the Bay

Guest **Julie**

I cant beleive its been 10 years, I can still remember Ada in that show she did before Home and Away, I think it was called Heartbreak HIgh or something and she starred in it opposite the actor who played Johnny or something in Home and Away a while back.

Yes I remember that!!! I thought I was imagining it. Didn't she play a hyperactive dancer called Katerina or something? And 'Johnny' was called Drazic or something. Some Eastern European name. Oh, that brings back memories! :lol:

Yes she was Katrina (or Kat as I believe they called her at the time). I think she was staying with Nick, his sister and his dad. I can’t remember if she went out with Steve or someone else though.

I knew I recognised the actor who played Johnny Cooper from somewhere but I didn’t realise he was Drazic. His girlfriend (Anita I think she was called) was actually one of the women that got attacked by Reverend Hall. She was one of Rachel’s interns.

I knew that Ada was one of the longstanding people (along with Ray and Lynne) but I too didn’t realise it was coming up to her tenth anniversary. I wonder if there comes a point if she will decide to move on eventually (like Kate Ritchie did) to try different things or if she will stay there until she retires.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His girlfriend (Anita I think she was called) was actually one of the women that got attacked by Reverend Hall. She was one of Rachel’s interns.

Oh yes, Slade! Well done. I thought she looked familiar. Ah, Heartbreak High, the series that made me realise how much school life had changed since I was at school :unsure:

^^Yep Ada was Katerina on HBH. Also Danny Raco (her brother Alex on h&a & now director) was in HBH as Marco Valli. And Peta Toppano (Helen Poulos, Leah's mum in h&a) played Stella Ioannou (Katerina's mum) in HBh. Also Salvatore Coco (who played Leah's third brother Dimitri Poulos on h&a) was also in HBH as Con Bordino (Katerina's love interest). Also Ivar Kants (Barry Hyde in h&a) played Roberto Bordino (Con's father) in HBH. And like you've already mentioned Callan Mulvey (Johnny Cooper in h&a) played Drazic in HBH & Lara Cox (Nurse Marie in h&a) played Anita (Drazic's gf) in HBH. Fleur Beaupert (Stephanie in h&a) played Nikki Ruark in HbH. Luke Jacobz (Angelo Rosetta in h&a) played Zac Croft in HBH.

Hehehe. Confusing... huh??! :huh: Lol! :P But thats 9 actors that crossed-over from Heartbreak High to H&A that I can think of from the top of my head. I'm sure there's heaps more.

ETA:Thanks for posting the article. Glad Ada's happy to be sticking around on h&a. Lets hope she gets lots more good storylines & comes out of the background again. Ada looks lovely in that pic. :D

Archived