Law and Order: UK

Guest Lil_Mizz_JoJo

If any of you are actually watching this show....Then, what do you think of it so far?

I'm already completely hooked on it! And I'm really pleased, that it's got the 'dun dun' in between scenes too. Because it wouldn't be Law and Order without that!

Oh, and Jamie Bamber is mighty fine in it too. But that's a different story.... :rolleyes:

Was a little disappointed to be honest, especially when we didn't get the usual L & A theme! :o But dont they change it in the UK anyway? I often watch SVU when Five decide to show it and I remember being shocked to my core when I heard this completely different theme with a really weird layout!

I have never seen the American version so I can't compare the two, saying that, I love the UK version and it has made me want to watch the American version. I like the fact that Bradley is still one of them cheeky chappies in this show, maybe not as much as some of the other shows he has been in, but it works with the show.

The two stories shown so far have been interesting, and it is good to seem some well known faces amongst the main characters.

I can't wait to see this, especially because I like the episodes that the ones that have been shown so far were based on (It'd be good if they made one based on Life Choice, presuming it's compatible with UK law. But I guess the real test will be how good the British-written scripts are. Wonder what headlines those will be ripped from?

I certainly like the casting choices - Lee Adama, Martha Jones

Its nothing like the American versions. I'l watch any of the 4 US shows (even though its mainly SVU, die hard Benson/Stabler shipper here :wub:) but I just cant get into this version. Its just like a tacky spin off version. Maybe if I wasn't such a huge fan of the others I would enjoy it.

^Yeah, I'm sure If I had never seen the US versions that I would love it, but because I'm a huge fan of the US shows I keep comparing. All the US versions are very similar and when you compare the UK one it just doesn't fit in to be honest. But I would recommend you watch the US ones, they are brilliant!

I suppose it doesn't really help if you watch three episodes of the US shows before watching the UK show, I will probably watch some more eps of the UK one just to see if it gets any better because it is only new, I'll give it a chance anyway :D

Archived