What I Eat In A Week - Esther Anderson

Guest Lise

Crikey!! She doesn't eat much does she! she doesn't seem to eat anything after 8.30pmish! She probably goes to bed early though too. I probably have tea then some food about 9 or 10 then also midnighty/1am snack! and lots of other snacks. I have a bad diet.... I'm gonna go eat a tuna salad now.. :) I was wanting one yesterday, Esther has inspired me!

ye i think tofu is horrid too, i'm a vegetarian but i don't eat it.

so much for her inspiring me. I didn't eat healthy like i said, i am currently eating some Worcester sauce flavour crisps. Since my last post i also ate a mr kipling apple pie (cup cake size), super noodles, quite a bit of galaxy choc, bout half a big packet of twiglets, big plate of rice with tuna, chick peas and burnt onions. No wonder i never loose weight hahaha. I fit into some size 8 tops though, so i suppose i'm not doin bad haha!

It's nice to get in insight into what she eats though. And the kinda thing served at the canteen.

When I was sent to see a Dietician I started eating really healthly in time I had to record what I ate but straight after it I was down to McDonalds! I wonder if Esther did the same thing or she really does eat that healthly?

Archived