Monash University, Melbourne

Guest BeckyChristina

Hiya! I hope it's ok me posting a topic about this but I really need some help and thought here would be quite useful!

I'm from England, in my 2nd year of university and for my third year I have to go abroad to work and study for the year. I love the thought of Australia and my uni is only partnered with Monash (My other choice is Nice in France). I'm really in two minds because in my eyes it seems like a fantastic opportunity but on the other hand I don't get any student loans and would have to fund all my living myself which will work out quite expensive.

Just wanted to get ideas and maybe if anyone goes here or know anyone that does, whether they recommend it or not? Or even just an opinion from anyone on whether I should or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Monash is one of the better universities in Melbourne. I don't go there but I have friends that do, and they would reccomend it. The main campus is out of the CBD, so accomodation isn't as expensive as in the city.

If you are really keen, I'd say go for it!

I don't know much about Monash but they have a website: http://www.monash.edu.au/ so if you wanted to contact them and ask them any questions I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you.

If you really want to do it, then go for it! You'll probably have a such an amazing experience, one you'll never forget. :)

Archived