H&a Christmas Vs Neighbours Christmas (spoilers Outside Of Austral

Guest WillowsTara

I hope I am allowed to post this.

After watching Neighbours last night and where they had Christmas Day, not to mention Christmas Eve I was wondering which one seems to pull off the most Christmas?

Well I have to say Neighbours. I don't remeber the last time when H&A had an episode actually on Christmas Day and everyone was waking up and opening presents. Nor do I remeber them putting up a tree and decorations or even mentioning it's Christmas of late.

This year they didn't have one, my guess the form was near the end of November like most High schools in Australia are.

I don't remeber one last year (Was that when Sally got stabbed?) and I don't remeber one the year before, I know they had episodes with Christmas themes and stuff but I don't remeber much of it.

It does seem Neighbours is more into the hoildays then Home and Away (Then again usually when it's near the end of the year there a major distaster), now I am not sure if Neighbours had one last year before the warehouse collaspe.

So what do you think? Which ones pulls it off the most

Yeah I would love a Home and Away christmas ep, I've been watching the show for a number of years and the only one I can think of is when the Hunter's celebrated an early Christmas cause one of the kids had to go somewhere or something. I reckon HnA would do well with a Chrissy ep, ooh I can just imagine cute Adelle-ness on Christmas Day :) .

With Neighbours, I really liked that they had a Chrissy ep and had a Christmas theme over a few eps this season, I've enjoy watching the tradition of Ramsey Street turning on the Christmas lights -LOL at Toadie this year, the light-hearted rivalary that plays out between the houses every year are funny

I didn't really enjoy the Neighbours christmas day episode. It was bogged down by that Sam vs Susan crap and Harold's misery. I liked the street party/ lights competition episode though, that was VERY chritsmassy. The second street gathering was awful though, when santa appeared in the air, that was just plain confusing, especially with Susan looking for santa.

I do like H&A christmasses, particularly 2004, it wasn't christmas heavy, but it was still there and the "Silent Night" song in the finale was really nice.

^ That was 2006 because it was the same night as the Christmas Concert thing.

I think it's time for Home and Away to add some more Christmas into their show, it's a major event. They did Anzac day this year, but the only reason they probably did that was because of Aden. They did Easter, but no mention of Christmas. I'd love to see a Christmas ep with them all opening presents.

No, they had Paulini sing it live in the Summer Bay house in the 2004 finale. I loved it because she was standing infront of the picture wall whilst singing, and theres a picture of Pippa, Michael and baby Dale looking all happy in the background :( I found that very moving.

Archived