Travel

Guest KirstyEkua

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to the indoor snow dome, it's incredible! And the water park at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a lot of fun :) If you can take a trip into the desert, it's an amazing experience. Hope you have a lovely time :) Where abouts are you staying?

I just got back from 4 days in Italy which was lovely. We visited Florence, Pisa and did a tour of Tuscany which was just beautiful. And the wine tasting we did was pretty fun too :wink: Although apparantly trains in Italy are fee; not once did we get our tickets checked or anything. I wish we hadn't bothered to buy them before hand :lol:

Aw thanks for the info!! I haven't a clue where we are going tbh lol!

Italy is lovely! I visited Florence and Pisa too and they were gorgeous! Have you ever been to Venice?

I'm going away at the beginning of September either to Turkey or Majorca. Some people have told me Turkey isn't very nice and some say it is. Has anyone been there and can tell me a bit about it and whether it is worth going?

I'm going away at the beginning of September either to Turkey or Majorca. Some people have told me Turkey isn't very nice and some say it is. Has anyone been there and can tell me a bit about it and whether it is worth going?

Well I haven't been there so I don't have any information on it, but my friends just came back after spending a week there and they loved it! They said it was amazing and the best holiday they have ever been on. I guess it depends where you stay??

Archived