Holly Brisley in Who (october 20 issue)

Guest suzannelgnz

Here we are :)

Scan2.jpg

Scan1.jpg

Here is the text that has been cut off.... Wether it's gala glamour for a red carpet turn or frills and fasignators for a day at the races, Brisley, 30 is a social scene queen who takes a dress- code requirement seriously- a commitment evidenced by her overflowing wardrobe. while insisting she's " not a full on fashionista," the ex home and away star boasts enviable threads.Citing a LBD by sass & Bide and a Natasha maxidress as favourites, the petite Blonde says her piecè de résistance is her stash of Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blahnik heels- around 50 pairs. " My mum always says a great pair of shoes can dress up any outfit" says Brisley.But it's her other addiction that businessman Husband Paul Ford, 39, prefers- Pleasure state lingerie. " It's the one thing he's happy for me to keep stocking up on so I do!"

Hollys Tips

"rely on black as a backup- it's always smart and stylish and great for the dreaded fat days! Be aware of dressing for your body shape and avoid fad trends if they dn't suit you.Use belts to create a feminine shape around your waist. Dress appropriately to suit the occasion- there's nothing worse than looking out of place and feeling uncomfortable at an event."

Archived