Anti Angelo/Belle

Guest jim6600

These two together are the biggest turn-off ever in H&A

It is so forced - is there any way Belle could have not gone out with someone barely a week after Aden

I am an Adelle fan but that is due to the chemistry and acting ability of the actors

There is absolutely zero charisma between Angelo and Belle- and i find it amusing those who like them as a couple as the writers have intentionally written them as a boring couple (scene with Angelo talking and Belle staring into space)

I could feel sorry for Angelo that he is rebound boy apart from the fact he is an idiot who tries too hard to be funny - but where was his charm when arresting Belle?

Also - if you see

The SBJ spoiler of Angelo being in Summer Bay for ulterior motives

it is clear to see that all is not what it seems with Angelo

Get Adelle back together and stop the most ludicrosly boring relationship ever - i mean, how many scenes have they even been in together for more than a minute and is it just me or are they always talking about Aden or the environment storyline?

Anyway, Rant Over - who's with me?

Woohoo an anti thread that I can post in!!!!

I am an adelle fan too and like yourself believe is coz of the actors on screen chemistry and ability that makes me love them but Angelo just doesn't do it for me he is way too nice in a creepy way. I think he has got a hidden agenda but haven't worked out what that could be yet. Thought he was a better match with Charlie as they had more in common. Apart from the fact that he is getting in the way of Adelle I just dont like the bloke but maybe he'll become more interesting when we find out what this

ulterior motive is???

YAY,

i've never agreed with anti threads but i think this one is ok

i was reading in the anti-adelle thread (that or belle/angelo appreciation) that Adelle have no onscreen chemistry. :o well i am sorry but i think that they have the most chemistry that a couple have ever had on H&A

its Angelo and Belle that have no chemistry. whenever they are together they are forcing it, even when Belle is meant to be happy, its just... nothingness.

its been like 2 weeks since Adelle split up and Angelo is already trying to sleep with Belle. its just not right.

and his random jokes are just not funny.

i think if you have to put Angelo with anyone put him with charlie. i think he brought the best out of charlie.

i think it would of been better if they introduced his charecter gradually and not just shoved him into an Adelle triangle.

and thats all i am going to say in this thread as i dont like anti threads. so thats it

I've said this already in another thread but I'll say it again here the thing I find strange is that Angelo seems to be always going for women who he knows are still in love with another guy. It's almost as if he is going for relationships where he knows he will probably end up getting hurt.

I actually don't mind these two together but the fact they got together when Belle wasn't over Aden was stupid. The fact that Belle's heart doesn't seem to be in it and Angelo seemed more into Charlie about a day before he asked Belle out leads me to think this relationship won't last.

Is this an actual anti thread or just another one for Adelle fans to complain in. :rolleyes:

If you read my above thread you will see that I simply set out the reasons why I don't think the relationship will last. I am allowed to have an opinion aren't I? Sorry but I found your post rude. If your posting a point to contradict a point we have made about Angelo/Belle that is fine but to come on here and post purely against other forum members is both silly and off topic. Sorry.

Back on topic I think Angelo seems like a nice guy but Belle is blatently using him. I just don't understand why he pursued Belle knowing that he would be the rebound guy? It seems fishy... I was saying in the other thread that maybe there is something else going on here. Maybe Angelo needs something from Belle? Or maybe he is in some way connected to Aden? I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here.

I did have a idea about Aden and Angelo being connected...something to do with a certain Justin but thats my new fan fic material so I shall leave it there :lol:

Anyway I feel I should say this is the Anti Angelo and Belle thread, not Anti Angelo..while I hate the couple (my poor dear Angelo), I love both Belle and Angelo.

Is this an actual anti thread or just another one for Adelle fans to complain in. :rolleyes:

If you read my above thread you will see that I simply set out the reasons why I don't think the relationship will last. I am allowed to have an opinion aren't I? Sorry but I found your post rude. If your posting a point to contradict a point we have made about Angelo/Belle that is fine but to come on here and post purely against other forum members is both silly and off topic. Sorry.

Back on topic I think Angelo seems like a nice guy but Belle is blatently using him. I just don't understand why he pursued Belle knowing that he would be the rebound guy? It seems fishy... I was saying in the other thread that maybe there is something else going on here. Maybe Angelo needs something from Belle? Or maybe he is in some way connected to Aden? I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here.

i agree with frogg,

of cousrse its not a a thread for Adelle fans to complain in!!!

every post in here has been about Belle and Angelo, people are allowed an opionon.

if you cast your minds back to the day when aden got arrested he and belle

both told each other they loved one another and, I'm sorry if any of you think

im wrong but it is just what i think, you cant just fall out of love with someone

with whom you have been through so much with. think about what aden did for

belle, going to see a councilor to make her happy. aden wouldn't have done that

if he knew that they would be broken up in the next few days. i think, like most

of you, that belle is just on the rebound of aden, that is why she is with angelo.

yes it will take belle sometime to forgive aden for what happened but i know that

they will be able to do it. it seems that aden and belle are so much in love with each

other but they just need a push in the right direction. we need some one to play

cupid down in summer bay!! i think that angelo needs to find someone more suited to

him.

:wub:

bring back Adelle!!

Archived