Three weeks in Australia

Guest griseknoen

Well if you're in Sydney, i suggest the Bridge Climb, and Skywalk on the Centre Point Tower. You get beautiful Sydney views from there. Also, there is Tarongo Zoo, which is always fun.

And the beaches are beautiful in Summer. You can go to Bondi, or Manly, or Palm Beach (im sure H&A will be filming in January). Those are my fav beaches anyway.

Or you could go to the Gold Coast in Queensland. You have beaches again, theme parks, i think there are 5 theme parks there (Sea World, Movie World, Dream World, White Water World, and Wet'n'Wild).

Melbourne has great shopping, or you can do the Great Ocean Drive (but you'll have as ask a Victorian about that, because im a Sydney girl, and have only been to Melb twice)

Western Australia is beautiful as well.

Try this website. It'll tell you nice places to you go to :)

http://www.australia.com/

Good luck :)

Melbourne has great shopping, or you can do the Great Ocean Drive (but you'll have as ask a Victorian about that, because im a Sydney girl, and have only been to Melb twice)

It's true :lol: we really do..

What part of Aus are you coming to?

Well, at time being we are going to: Cairns to see Great Barrier Reef, Alice Springs to see the big rock, Sydney and from Melbourne to Adelaide along the Great Ocean Road.

The most important thing to do/see is kangaroos, koalas, dolphins, Uluru, Great Barrier Reef and of course to see Palm beach, and hopefully some H&A stars :P

This is our honeymoon, so some romance would be nice aswell ;)

Does anyone know how long it would take to drive from Sydney to Australia zoo?

I don't know exactly where Australia Zoo is, but I know it's in Queensland, and to get to the NSW/Queensland border from Sydney it takes about ten hours!

Probably more because most of that road is still not dual carriageway and January being the peak holiday season...well traffic will be quite thick.

Archived