Something's wrong with my computer!

Guest stephyrose4

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Okay hey guys!

I just got my computer back today, it was getting fixed.

But anyway getting to the point, whenever I'm on Internet Exploror and I type something in the Address it comes up with this message

'This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.'

Like say I type in 'www.backtothebay.net' it comes up with that, and then its a blank page. :(

And also, I can't download ANYTHING.

And usally I never use Internet Exploror, I use Firefox. But for some reason Firefox is gone, and I wanted to download it, but I cant BECAUSE i cant download anything.

Can anyone help ?? :( or have any ideas? or anything? Pleeeease.

Um this thing pops up and says 'Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded.'

Also, I've tried Deleting my cookies, and I've tried going to Internet options>Security>Custom level->Downloads.

And I've enabled it, But it still wont work.

Um this thing pops up and says 'Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded.'

Also, I've tried Deleting my cookies, and I've tried going to Internet options>Security>Custom level->Downloads.

And I've enabled it, But it still wont work.

Try going to Internet Options - Privacy and look at your settings... maybe it's blocking all cookies. Or have a play around with Internet Options to see if there's anything...

Archived