Lincoln Lewis on DWTS? (FALSE - CONFIRMED)

Guest **Julie**

Pearen lands groovy gig on hit dance

Sunday Herald Sun

July 27 2008

FORMER Funniest Home Videos host Toni Pearen has waltzed into Channel 7's Dancing with the Stars line-up.

Pearen will compete against a range of celebrities including radio babe Cal Wilson, former Hi-5 star Charli Delaney, boxer Danny Green and Home and Away's Jodi Gordon.

Logie winner Lincoln Lewis, Sunrise's James Tobin and Australia's Got Talent judge Red Symons are also expected to be among the Dancing stars.

Speculation still abounds that self-confessed drug addict Ben Cousins will also take to the floor.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm quite liking the sound of this line up of stars, and not just the 3 H&Aers [incl early 90s guest star Toni Pearen].

Although, i will say that my fave of all those listed is Cal Wilson .... love her stand up routines, and her great prerfoprmances on Thank God You're Here

It would be awesome if Lincoln was on DWTS, but since Jodi is pretty much confirmed to appear I'm a little bit worried that if they are in the same season that they may take votes away from each other. The H&A viewer vote is powerful, but should not be divided :P

Archived