Keep at home, not away

Guest **Julie**

Keep at home, not away

Letter of the Week

Herald Sun

How gorgeous is Home and Away's Todd Lasance? He has the appeal of a younger Brad Pitt. I hope Australian film directors take a look and offer him an opportunity to strut his stuff, or we will lose him to America as we did with actors such as Heath Ledger.

Keep at home, not away

Letter of the Week

Herald Sun

How gorgeous is Home and Away's Todd Lasance? He has the appeal of a younger Brad Pitt. I hope Australian film directors take a look and offer him an opportunity to strut his stuff, or we will lose him to America as we did with actors such as Heath Ledger.

That is awesomea and I hope what I say won't make people think I under-rated it or anything like that but it would of being better or nicer in my opinion to at least mention the fact he is an great actor with skills unlike most actors (altho a lot of actors and actresses are like that on home and away, is that becos a soap needs more effort of act out than a horror or a love flick?)

^I don't understand all of what you said, but I think that the letter did mean that the writer thinks very highly of Todd's acting and wants to keep him in Australian films to help our own industry, rather than letting him go to America. Unfortunately, I don't think even Todd can save our film industry. Rhys Wakefield is trying, bless him, but for full on super-stardom, I think America is the only way to go. And Todd deserves no less. Still, it would be nice if he did some Australian films too, like Heath Ledger did. If Todd does go to America, it doesn't mean he can't do both.

Very impressive that a letter about our own little Todd made letter of the week. Someone at the paper must like him too :D

Yay! :D At last an article(ok not quite. LOL!) that appreciates him and his fantastic acting talent. No doubt he will leave Aus for the bright stars of Hollywood. That doesn't mean he can't still do Aus (and UK :P) films though.

haha i saw that in the paper so i cut it out and put it in my collection box then my dad bought the paper again by accident so i got another copy wooo

i hope todd doesn't leave because then i will neven meet him and i love him so ruddy much guess what ??

he accepted my add on myspace after like a month nd then i commented him nd he commented me back in like 1 day woo i love him he's soo sweet and cute and a bloody hotty!

Archived