Australian Episode Summaries

Guest Miranda

If possible, could people who summarise the Australian episodes not write a spoiler in the title? When I click on 'View New Posts', the Australian episode titles come up in that and its impossible for me [and presumably the other UK viewers] not to see them. I don't go into the Australian episode discussion because I don't want to know what is going to happen, but due to this situation I often get to know anyway. Could you put something vague instead like 'Trouble in the Bay' instead of specifically what happens?

It works for me. I've just logged out then logged back in again. I knew someone posted something in the spoiler section, as the time of post, but when I click 'View New Posts' nothing was there. It only appeared when I typed the spoiler section password.

Miranda

Is it possible that you have entered the password protected areas in the past and that your computer has 'remembered' that you have entered the password?

Maybe if you clear some cookies that might fix it.

No guarantees, but it might be worth a try.

Good idea Posy. I have now deleted all cookies, to be on the safe side, and will see what happens. TBH I have trouble with BTTB site anyway, it behaves completely differently when I use it on my iMac to when I use it on a PC and nothing comes up saying 'password protected' when I click on the 'View New Posts' thing :unsure:

I think it would be good not to put spoilers in titles anyway, though, they do catch people out.

Archived