Seven "unfazed" by Youtube

Guest ter06

It's great Seven don't care. I stopped following Neighbours because Grundy didn't like it on YT and I don't get the channel int he UK.

I hate to offend, so please dont be but the problem is that Grundy doesnt care if its looses viewers who only watch online..... altho surely they could do a deal (as could 7) to have adds that make them money on youtube on videos marked home and away/ neighbours....

there must be a win/win option somewhere there?

• 3 weeks later...

I am from Lithuania and we can't see Home and Away at all :( . We saw it last year and it was only 2001 season. So i think it's great that you can find Home and Away episodes in Youtube. Of course almost all of these are from new season and the same episodes uploaded by a lot of people. It would be great to find old one too. I think it is great that Seven don't seem bothered by youtube too! :)

• 2 weeks later...

For Australian's we have one chance to watch the episode, so if you miss it, you miss it - so its fantastic for that, sometimes I prefer to watch it on YouTube because you get to watch it uninterrupted by all the ad breaks. Having said that, I dont really understand the logic behind having the same episode uploaded 10 times by different Users - and yes, I agree its annoying when you cant find rare episodes or clips, but I think thats more to do with the thousands of romance montages.

I watch the Neighbours episodes on the official site at times too, I think thats brilliant.

I also don't understand the phenomenon of taking the "Next Week" pictures from the official and puttng some music over them. If you wanted that effect, go to the official site and put your radio on at the same time!

if you don't like them then don't watch them. people can upload whatever they want, and they must enjoy making the vids or they wouldn't bother. personally, i enjoy watching any home and away stuff people put together! :ph34r:

Archived