Barbro's (chari0t) artwork

Guest chari0t

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone! :D

I know I said I'd update more later, but my sister was sent to the hospital becuase she got her shoulder dislocated and I was in the hospital yesterday because I'm hurt. Not emotionally but fysically. I had a bump behind my ear that was filled with blood and the docters don't know why. But other than that I'm perfectly okay, just a little stressed and I just don't feel like update more.. Maybe tomorrow :)

Thanks everyone! :D

I know I said I'd update more later, but my sister was sent to the hospital becuase she got her shoulder dislocated and I was in the hospital yesterday because I'm hurt. Not emotionally but fysically. I had a bump behind my ear that was filled with blood and the docters don't know why. But other than that I'm perfectly okay, just a little stressed and I just don't feel like update more.. Maybe tomorrow :)

awwwwwwwwwwww well glad to hear your your reasonabally ok then .. ..

Sad to hear aobut your sister . . . dislocation hurts . . . I should know :(

loving it all, keep up the amazing work :D

My littlesister is back home safe and in her bed so I feel better know. She broke her upper arm right where the shoulder is, so I feel sorry for her because the doctors can't do anything with it so she gotta be in a lot of pain. But anyways I got my consentration back so here is the update I promised you earlier:

4 random avs:

080623154145_haa_gal_ep933_418x235_.jpg080623152948_haa_gal_ep933_418x235_.jpg080508143854_Logies08-largeBTS-linc.jpg06_07_31_06.jpg

This is my atemped on making a baner or sig with Tachel. I am acctually happy with the results:

pganes.jpg

My littlesister is back home safe and in her bed so I feel better know. She broke her upper arm right where the shoulder is, so I feel sorry for her because the doctors can't do anything with it so she gotta be in a lot of pain. But anyways I got my consentration back so here is the update I promised you earlier:

Awwwwwwww no, yeah breaking the upper arm canes, especially because they cant plaster it so all you can do is keep it still and have plenty of pain killers on stand by . . .

Glad she's ok otherwise.

4 random avs:

080623154145_haa_gal_ep933_418x235_.jpg080623152948_haa_gal_ep933_418x235_.jpg080508143854_Logies08-largeBTS-linc.jpg06_07_31_06.jpg

Wow . . . :)

They look absoloutely amazing . . .

The coloring, cropping, brushes, everything . . .

Very well done! :D

This is my atemped on making a baner or sig with Tachel. I am acctually happy with the results:

pganes.jpg

as am I Barbro . . .

As am I :P:D

Archived