Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings

Guest matticus01

Ok everyone just to clarify something...im not doing this to make Martha in (Love has arrived) to get intentionally hurt but i am writing these chapters for a reason...in any of my fics i do things for a reason...Please forgive me :( ???

ok now to the chapter

Chapter 11

Jack stood rooted on the spot, he could feel a lump forming in his throat and as many tines he seemed to swallow it seemed to stay rooted in his throat,

"My...my what?" he choaked not turning back around but looking straight at Martha through the window who was now lying back on the couch. His parents were no where in sight.

"Your son Jack, you have a...'

"Don't say son...I...I dont have a son" Jack said as he finally turned around, tears forming in his eyes as he tried to brush them away.

"His name is Ashton and he is 16 months old Jack!" Valli said as she took a step toward him and watched as he stepped back. Jack's head suddenly shot up, the anger reaching boiling point like he had just found out a terrible secret.

"You...you were pregnant before you left then!" Jack said as Valli's head looked at the ground.

"You were a month pregnant when you left and you didn't even say you were...pregnant!" Jack said as his voice started to rise and he could feel the blood rushing from his head.

Valli nodded and Jack had to grab onto the chair just feet away from him to stop him from falling over.

"Why?" Jack asked his eyes darting behind him as he looked behind him to see Martha still lying on the couch.

"Jack you were sixteen, I was eighteen and you had already said you didn't want kids because you weren't ready, I found out the next day and thats when we stopped, I stopped sleeping with you!" Valli said as this time Jack had to sit down.

Lucas pulled Matilda around the corner of the Diner and saw the apartment stairs leading up to the flat the Alf Stewart and Morag Bellingham shared. Lucas looked back around the corner and saw Martha's dad heading there way, checking everywhere to see where they had gone. Mattie was sobbing and Lucas spun back around and pulled his girlfriend into a warm embrace.

"Its going to be ok Mattie!" Lucas said as she sobbed on his shirt, making it wet from the tears.

"Come on!" Lucas whispered as he pulled her toward the stairs leading up to the flat. Just as they got to the top of the stairs the door opened and Lucas saw his chance and bolted in pulling Mattie with him, almost bowling the lady with short bobbed red hair and round glasses over.

"What in gods name?" She asked as she quickly shut the door and looked at the sobbing blonde girl and the blonde boy panting.

"Sorry Mrs Bellingham!" Matilda said through her sobbing, "But there's someone chasing us. Mr Mackenzie!" Matilda said as Morag's stern face softened.

"It's ok Matilda, ahhh and you must be the lovely Lucas that we hear so much about!" Morag said as the blonde boy nodded and held out his hand that Morag shook with delight.

"Well let me drive you both home then!" Morag said as Matilda nodded softly, watching Morag re-opn the door. Mattie peeped outside and saw that Martha's father was no where in sight so after nodding Morag walked out follwed by Mattie and Lucas who shut the door behind her. Just as the three of them got to the bottom of the steps they all saw Alf heading there way.

"Blimey I jus' saw Mr Mackenzie and he didn' look happy at all. Oh hiya Mattie and...Mattie's friend" Alf said as Matilda gave a small 'hello' back and smiled at Lucas behind her.

"This is Lucas!" Morag explained as Alf looked a little shock.

"Well we've heard so much about ya but we were beginnin ta talk about if ya were real or not but it's finally great to meet ya mi boy!" Alf said as Lucas stiffled a small laugh and shook Alf's hand and looked at Mattie.

"Well Alfred I am off to the city for a couple of hours and I said I would drop these two kids off on my way. See you when I get back!" Morag explained as both Matilda and Lucas waved to Alf and jumped in the backseat.

"Alright Morag!" Alf replied as he made his way to the stairs that Matilda, Lucas and Morag had just desended.

"You have to tell her that you have a son Jack!" Valli said as they were now both sitting on the table and chairs outside.

"No I dont!" Jack said as he kept his gaze toward the ground, not once being able to look Valli in the eyes since she had told him the news.

"Yes you do Jack, you have a son and you have to tell her!" Valli replied as she saw Jack shake his head.

"I'm not telling her anything until I know for sure, I want a paternity test!" Jack said as Valli looked at him horror struck.

"What Jack, do you think I would lie to you about something like this?" she asked trying to read him like she used to.

"Yes I do and until I know for sure, Martha doesn't need to know and I dont want you around here!" Jack said as he got to his feet and finally walked back inside, leaving the blonde sitting by herself. Valli looked toward the door to make sure Jack had truly left before pulling out her mobile. Pressing a button on her phone she bought it up to her ear and waited and after a moment spoke.

"He wants a paternity test, no I cant get out of it, which is why your going to help me. I'll call you in the morning!" Hanging up the phone she looked around and headed inside, not knowing that Martha had just overheard the whole conversation.

Oh and just to let you all know, Morag and Alf dont know about Martha...yet

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12

Martha stood there, rooted on the spot from what she had just overheard and was angry and also shocked that not only had Jack not told her about any of it, but that Valli was lying about the real paternity of the baby’s father. Martha leant up against the tree outside and felt like her whole world was one big lie and as she ran her fingers through her hair she closed her eyes and when she re-opened them she saw Macca standing in front of her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as she tried to stop her tear ducks from opening. Martha shook her head.

“Nothing I’m fine…’

“No your not, I know when something’s wrong bub!” Macca said as tears started trickling down her face.

“Macca!” Martha whispered as she finally broke down and her brother pulled her into a hug, resting his hand on the back of her forehead and whispering to her ‘Ssshhh it’s gunna be ok, sshhh bub’ and let his sister dig her face into the crook of his neck.

After 10 minutes of crying to her brother and Macca finally settling her down and sitting in the spots where Jack and Valli had sat not long before. Martha finally began to open up to him.

“Its like he doesn’t trust me to make my own choices. Its like he thinks I’ll leave him or not want to be with him just because he may have a son!’ Martha explained as she looked over at her brother who was listening intently. Macca nodded.

“Yeah but think about where jack’s coming from bub, he only just found out that he was in love with his families enemies daughter, found out that her father punished her for loving him and almost went up against dad himself. Bub you have to realize that maybe its not you he doesn’t trust, but himself!” Macca said as Martha looked a little puzzled.

“What?” she asked.

“Well think about it, if he finds out that it is his son then he is going to be responsible for you getting hurt again and I can see it every time he looks at you bub and it kills him that its because of him that you are hurt now!” Macca replied as Martha looked a little shocked.

“But why…why would he think that? Macca I love him and trust him with my soul and nothing he does could hurt me, the only person that can hurt me is daddy and he’s done enough damage to last a life time!” Martha replied as Macca nodded and smiled at his sister.

“But does he know that?” he asked.

Alf was sitting in his apartment when the phone rang, as he picked it up he looked at caller ID and saw that it said ‘Roo’

“Hello sweet!” Alf said into the phone.

“Hey dad, listen, are you sitting down?”

“No why, darling what’s wrong?” Alf asked as he looked worried.

“I have something I need to tell you and I think you had better be sitting down when I do!”

“Roo, honey! just tell me what is going on?” Alf said as he no sounded worried.

“Ok then, dad I had a daughter 18 years ago!”

“Well here we are you too!” Morag said as she pulled up out the front of the Holden House.

“Thanks Mrs Bellingham!” Lucas said as he opened the door and climbed out and waited for Matilda to emerge from the car.

“Don’t mention it but please, I hope to see you in the diner some time, both of you!” she said as she looked at Matilda who nodded softly as did Lucas.

“Ok deal!” Lucas said as he shut the door and took Mattie’s hand.

“Ok Lucas, Matilda I really have to go!” Morag said as she put the car into gear and waved at the two teenagers before driving off.

Matilda and Lucas waved back and started walking up the drive way of the house when they saw a familiar car in the drive way.

“Luc whose car…’ Matilda started and then her voice trailed off and her mouth dropped open.

“Vanessa! Valli!” she whispered as both her and Lucas looked at each other before pelting the rest of the way up to the house to see if it was really her who was back. As they both bolted inside the house they saw her blonde locks and nicely figured curves sitting at the table. As she looked up and Matilda and Lucas, her smile faded.

“Oh no!” Valli said as she looked at Matilda and Lucas and they both looked at her.

“Oh no isn’t the word for it!” Lucas said as his expression changed from shock to anger, as did Matilda’s. Matilda let go of Lucas’s hand and walked over to Valli and slapped her clean across the face, Matilda slapped her again and this time it echoed and Jack and Kate came bolting down the stairs just as Valli got to her feet and pushed Matilda so hard she fell into Lucas and the both of them tumbled to the floor. Matilda hit the floor head first and let out a scream and Lucas was moaning ‘owe’

Jack ran over to Matilda and slowly helped her to her feet and then pulled Lucas up. He helped Mattie to sit down on the couch and made sure Lucas wasn’t hurt before turning and storming over to Valli while Kate took a look at Matilda’s head to make sure she didn’t badly hurt it.

“SIT DOWN!” Jack screamed at her and she obeyed immediately and started rubbing her cheeks where Matilda had slapped her.

“She started it!” Valli said angrily looking up at Jack.

“And she had every reason to do what she did but you, your 20 years old and you hurt a 17 year old girl, HOW GUTLESS ARE YOU?” Jack screamed at her just as Martha and Macca came racing inside to see what all the commotion was about.

“How gutless am I? how gutless am I Jack? How gutless are you? Go on, tell her now or I will!” Valli screamed back at Jack as she pointed toward Martha.

“Tell me what Valli?” Martha said raising an eyebrow. “Tell me that you have a son and that about 20 minutes ago you rang some guy to make him help you with the paternity test that Jack’s wants?” Martha asked as Jack looked shocked toward Valli.

“I said no such thing!” Valli lied getting to her feet.

“Oh no…He wants a paternity test, no I cant get out of it, which is why your going to help me, I’ll call you in the morning!” Martha repeated as Jack started getting very angry.

“Jack I never said that, she is lying, she cant handle that you have a son with another woman!” Valli screamed as Jack’s face went pale and the entire color left his eyes.

“No I love Jack and I wouldn’t care if he a child to 5 different women. Nothing Jack would ever do could hurt me, as long as he loved me I wouldn’t care!” Martha stood her ground and Jack looked at her, the color returned to his face and he smiled at her.

“I do…’ Jack said as everyone in the room looked at jack and he walked over to Martha and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“You do what?” Valli asked sounding hurt, confused and angry at the same time.

“I do love Martha. I love Martha more than I have ever loved you!” he said as Martha smiled and tears started trickling down her face once again.

“Jack that is your son I promise you…’ Valli started to say but jack laughed.

“Your promises mean nothing to me and neither does your son. I have no son so get out before I personally throw you out!” Jack said angrily as he pulled Martha into a hug. This time Macca walked over to her.

“You heard the man, get out!” he threatened and Martha looked at Valli and smiled.

“I wouldn’t dis-obey my brother, he has a rather high temper!” Martha said as Jack cuddled her and kissed her hair.

“Fine I’m going but I’ll be back. This isn’t over!” Valli threatened back as she stormed past Macca and left the house, slamming the front door shut behind her.

“Are you ok Mattie?” Jack asked looking over at Matilda who was shaking a little and was being cuddled by Lucas.

“Yeah I’m fine. I just cant believe she had the guts to show her face back here that’s all!” Mattie said as Lucas kissed her forhead.

“Why what did she do?” Martha asked as both her and Jack walked over and sat on the arm chair across from them, Martha sat on Jack’s knee and leaned back against his chest, resting her head in the crook of his neck while Jack stroked her hair.

“She got Lucas drunk and spiked his drink and tried to sleep with him, she got close to until I walked in! she was my best friend too, that’s how her and Jack met!” Mattie replied as she felt Lucas shudder when she said ‘she got close’

“Oh!” Martha replied as Macca walked in.

“Listen guys I’m gunna go back to mum and dads. I’m the only one who can stop dad and I intend to do it too!” Macca said as Matilda jumped.

“Oh your dad chased us today too, Morag Bellingham had to hide us and give us a lift him too!” Matilda said as Martha groaned.

“He’s not going to stop is he?” she asked as her body began to shake, in which Jack instantly cuddled her.

“Yeah he will when I’m done with him. If I message you everything is fine…if I don’t, I love you!” Macca said as Martha looked alarmed at him.

“Macca what do you mean?” Martha asked looking worriedly at her brother.

“I love you bub!” Macca said before he rushed out the door leaving everyone sitting there wondering what he had meant.

Chapter 13

Martha recieves some tragic news.

Matilda recieves some news.

Alf starts the hunt for his grand daughter.

Martha's mother arrives at the holden house, badly beaten.

hope you all enjoyed it

SHE TRIED TO SLEEP WITH LUCAS??HOW OLD WAS HE??!!!!!

At the time lucas and Mattie were 15 and Valli was 18, Jack was 16 so thats how old they all were but now

Jack: is 18

Martha: is 18

Valli: is 20

Lucas: is 17

Matilda: is 17

just to clarify that up...

now here is the chapter

Chapter 13

Hours had passed since Macca had left the Holden house and hours had passed since Martha had heard from him. Jack and Martha were lying on Jack's bed. Night had begun to fall and the moon was starting to shine into Jack's room. Martha was lying on Jack's chest and had her eyes closed as he stroked her hair. Every 10 minutes she would pick up her phone and check it, only just to sit it back and down close her eyes again. After a while Jack spoke.

"It's going to be ok, I'm sure everything's fine!" Jack said sloftly to her as she nodded her head and cuddled him tightly.

"I just wish he would text...or call...or something!" Martha replied as Jack resolved to stroking her hair. As they lay there they both heard people running up the stairs and soon enough Matilda and Lucas burst through the door which only caused Jack and Martha to sit up.

"Martha its...its your mum!" Matilda yelled as Martha scrambled to her feet and ran out the door with Lucas and Matilda behind her and Jack soon following.

When Jack got downstairs he saw Martha sobbing beside her mother. She was covered in blood and her face was barely recognizable from all the blood. Part of her face was also puffed up, like someone had been using her as a punching bag. Her hands were all bloody and she was coughing up blood.

"I've already called an ambulance!" Kate said as she rushed in from the kitchen.

"Mummy, mum your going to be ok? who did this? where's Macca?"

"Stay...away...fr-from h-house!" Martha's mother said as Martha was now crying uncontrollably.

As they waited in the waiting room, Jack hadn't been able to settle Martha down so he just held her as she cried. She still hadn't heard from her brother and the doctor's weren't telling them anything as yet. Martha wiped her face once again as Matilda and Lucas came back from yet another walk to the coffee machine.

Just as Matilda and Lucas got back Rachel exited the room in which Martha instantly jumped to her feet.

"Please whats going on? is my mother going to be ok?" Martha asked again as more tears trickled down her face.

"You had better sit down!" Rachel said as Martha looked a little a taken back but stood her ground.

"No just tell me about my mother?" she said her voice rising as Jack walked next to her and took her arms.

"Ok. Your mother was badly beaten and not just on her face, her left arm was broken, actually shattered and she had three broken ribs. Now there is something else, we also found whip like Marks on her back, freshly done too, she also had a broken Jaw and nose. I'm sorry Martha, we did everything we could but we couldn't save her!" Rachel said as Martha stopped crying for just a second until the news that her mother was dead had sunk in. Martha's legs gave way and she collasped to the ground but Jack had caught her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" she screamed as she started balling, trying to hit Jack to let her go so she could race to her mothers side. She kept shaking her head not wanting to believe it.

Matilda and Lucas stood there in shock just as the double doors to emergancy burst open and two ambulance officers came in pushing a bed.

"Male, 23 years old, name Michael Mackenzie, badly beaten, arrested at scene but resusitated.

Martha's head shot up as she heard the name and pushed through Jack's hand, got to her feet and bolted to the male who had just come in.

"Macca! MACCA!" she screamed as the officers pushed her aside and wheeled him into triage 1 as Rachel had said.

Rachel raced up to Martha. "Stay here!" she said as she then raced into the room and started yelling all these orders and then she stopped.

"He's arresting! get me a crash kart in here now!"

Alf sat at the table with Morag searching through the phone book for 'McKinnon Adoption Agency'.

Roo had told him the whole story and Alf was intent on finding his grand daughter, even if it took month's to do so.

"Here, found it!" Morag said after half an hour of searching through the book. As she handed it to Alf he studied the number before grabbing the phone and dialling the number.

"Yeah hello my name is Alf Stuart and I was wondeirng if you could help me. My daughter Roo Stuart gave up a baby girl for adoption 18 years ago....yes I'll hold!"

Matilda sat in one of the rooms waiting, she hadn't been feeling to well so decided to get some blood work done and the male said he would be back in a moment. She waited nervously and started biting her nails as she did when she was nervous.

She had a feeling of what was happening as she had missed her period twice and her and Lucas had an accident a while back when the condom broke.

After 10 minutes of waiting the doctor finally walked back into the room and shut the door. He looked at the paper on the clip board before looking up at her.

"Matilda is doesn't show anything is wrong with you but it does show that you are about 9 weeks pregnant. How old are you?" the doctor asked looking at her.

"17!" she replied hastily.

"And your partner?" he also asked looking stern this time.

"17!" she replied back. "Why?"

"Oh we have to ask as you look younger than what you are and 16 being the legal age to sexual intercourse!" he replied as Matilda nodded and looked down at her stomach.

"How am I going to tell Luc?" she askjed herself as the doctor left the room, leaving her alone to gather her thoughts.

Chapter 14

Will Macca survive?

How will Lucas react to Matida's news?

How will Martha cope with the loss of her mother?

well here it is and to answer your question yes i do like lucas and Mattie bubs but things wont be going smoothly in either fics...well here it is :D

Chapter 14

Jack had finally got Martha to rest when he promised he would wake her if her heard anything. The nurses had given her an empty bed and Jack sat with her, stroking her hair as she slept. Part of her hair had fallen over her face as Jack watched her chest rise and fall in a rather set motion. Her eyes fluttered a couple of times but she was peaceful.

Jack got to his feet and left the room just as he heard it and he stopped, not being able to move.

"Time of death, 23:15!" Rachel called.

Jack turned and raced back into the bedroom and shook Martha who quickly opened her eyes and looked at him for a moment before sitting up.

"It's Macca...He's...' Jack's voice trailed off as martha shook her head just as Rachel entered the room. Martha screamed and pelted from the bed, trying to get past Jack but reluctantly collapsing to the ground as her feet couldn't hold her. She screamed once again hitting Jack's chest, trying to force him to let her go but he help her even more tightly as she screamed out in pain, the tears pouring from her eyes and her body tensing.

Jack felt so hurt that he could do nothing to make Martha's pain go away, that all he could do was hold her and tell her things were going to be alright but now even he was starting to doubt that things were going to be alright.

Matilda and Lucas were sitting outside listening to Martha scream in tears that she had just lost her brother as well as her mother and all because of her father.

Matilda didn't want to mention anything about her being pregnant to Lucas just yet but little did she know that things would soon be taken out of her hands.

"I cant believe this is happening, why does this have to happen?" she asked as she sat in Lucas's arms as he ran his fingers up her arm.

"I dont know Mattie but what I know is Martha has Jack and us and I have you!" Lucas replied as Matilda looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you!" she said as Lucas smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too!" he replied as they both realized that Martha's cries had slightly died down but could still be heard.

"You're not going to believe this Morag!" Alf said as he hung up the phone and looked at his sister astounded.

"Did you find out anything?" she asked looking up from the paper in which she was reading.

"Oh yeah I found out alright but this is going to be difficult as the girls name is Martha...Martha MacKenzie!" Alf replied as this time Morag looked up at him, more shock on her face than anything she had seen in a case she had done..

The Holden's bought Martha back to there house and set up the guest bedroom for her, she hadn't been able to stop crying since both her mother, and brother had died, leaving her all alone.

Jack led her into the guest room and sat her on the bed. She hadn't said a word since they left the hospital, actually she hadn't said a word since Macca had properly been announced as dead. Her face was pale and her eyes baggy and red from the amount of crying she had done in the last couple of hours.

Jack sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug but she didn't hug him back, she didn't even lean against him, she just sat there, arms folded across her chest.

Jack was just about to say something when there was a knock at the door and Kate entered with a hot cup of contents.

"Martha dear, here have this, its herbal tea!" she said as Martha reluctantly took the cup but didn't drink it.

"Jack, sweetheart I think we should leave Martha for tonight, she has been through a real ordeal tonight!" Kate said as Jack nodded and got to his feet. He kissed Martha on the forehead before leaving the room, leaving only Kate and Martha they both took in the silence and then Kate spoke.

"I know this is hard, but things can only look up from here, you'll see dear!" Kate said as she left the room, closing the door behind her. Martha let out a couple of sobs before hastily throwing the cup and screaming out in tears before collapsing off the bed and onto the floor.

Chapter 15

Martha goes back to the house!

Lucas finds out about Matilda's pregnancy!

Alf saves someones life...but who???

ok guys because its my birthday and i am officially 19 years old here is a post and even better news is there will be another post tonight so be happy that its my birthday :D:D:D

Chapter 15

Jack walked down the stairs the next morning to see Matilda and Lucas sitting at the table eating there breakfast. Kate was making a pot of coffee and Tony, most likely had already left for work.

"Morning!" Jack slumbered as everyone replied back a 'morning' and wastched him sit at the table.

"Is Martha still in bed?" Jack asked as Kate turned around.

"I think she is sweetheart I haven't seen her come down this morning!" Kate replied as Jack nodded and got to his feet, making his way back up the stairs. Once Jack was outside her bedroom door he knocked softly but heard nothing but silence. Jack knocked again a little harder but still heard nothing and decided to open the door. As he opened the door and took a step inside he saw the room empty, the bed had been made and everything was neat and tidy like no one had slept in there at all.

Jack raced back down the stairs and back into the kitchen where Kate was now sitting down with Lucas and Matilda. All three of them turned to look at him.

"She's gone!"

Martha stood, looking up at the house she was once able to look upon with pride, the house she was once able to walk inside and call her home, to be able to tell people how much she loved her family, cared for them, respected them but now she didn't have any family left and the man who had killed her mother and brother was inside that house and she intended on ending things once and for all. Slowly she made her way up the drive way and sooner than she thought she was standing outside the front door of her once, solid, loving house.

Gripping the door handle tightly she contemplated turning around and running away, running back to Jack who would have realized she wasn't there by now but soon pushed it to the back of her head and turned the handle, pushing the door open intently.

As she stepped inside the smell of stale blood, alcohol and serious B.O could be a distinct turn off for enyone entering the house but Martha pushed on, taking one foot after the other. The house was dark, well darker than usual, like all the life had left the house.

But still Martha moved on until she came to the entrance of the living room and sure as she was, there sitting in the arm chair with what looked like a whiskey bottle, glasses askew, ruffled hair and smelling of day old alcohol was her father, snoring rather loudly in front of her.

Martha's body tensed and she could feel her feet starting to back away but stopped when she came upon a picture on the fire mantal piece of her and Macca. Martha gasped a loud gasp and slow and intentive talking, around snorts could be heard.

"Who's there, who dares enter the MacKenzie house without permission?" she could hear as she quickly turned around and looked at him.

"Oh its you is it?" he asked as his eyes darted over her thin frame. "Thought you were dead!"

"Well I'm not!" she replied as she had finally found her voice amogst the scared voice screaming in her head.

"Pity!" was all the man replied back as he quickly took another swig from the bottle in his hands.

"Pity...PITY...DONT YOU THINK YOU HAVE KILLED ENOUGH OF MY FAMILY?" She screamed at him as this time he got to his feet.

"You..you have no family. we adopted you when you were no more than two months old, I never loved you but Selina wanted you so we made you part of this family and soon everyone believed you were really ours so it stayed that way.!" He simply replied as Martha looked astounded at the man who she once though was her father.

"What...how could you lie to me al these years?" She screamed as tears started trickling down her cheeks.

"Who are my real parents?"

"All we know is the last name of that retched family is...Stuart!" he yelled back as this time he sat the bottle down and picked up the shotgun lying beside him in which Martha had not seen.

"So my wife and son are dead and your no relation to me so I have no reason to keep your sorry, traitorus a** now do I?" he asked again as he loaded the shot gun. Martha stood rooted on the spot, for some reason when she wanted her legs to move they were glued to the ground, she had stopped crying but she was stiff as he pointed the shot gun at her.

"YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON MY GRAND DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!" A mans threatening voice sounded from inside the house as both Martha and her father turned and looked to where the voice had come from and no sooner had they both looked came striding in a tall, much older male with white hair and a little rounded belly.

"Grand daughter!" Martha mimicked the words as the older male nodded.

"Yes, the names Alf Stuart, My daughter Roo Stuart gave up a daughter for adoption...18 years ago!" Alf said as Martha gasped as the tearsstarted flowing down her cheeks again.

"You made a mistake coming here Stuart!" Mr MacKenzie yelled as he this time pointed the gun towards Alf.

Matilda was sitting in the lounge by herself. Jack and Kate had gone to find Martha and Lucas was upstairs having a shower when Matilda's phone rang. Answering it she spoke softly.

"Hello!"

"Hello is this Matilda Hunter?" the voice on the other end spoke.

"Yes why? whose this?" she asked sititng foreward from the couch.

"This Doctor Mason from the Northern District Hospital. I am calling because we would like to speak to you about something...'

"What, is there something wrong with the baby?...' Matilda asked just as she heard Lucas's voice.

"Baby...your pregnant?"

Chapter16

Is there something wrong with Matilda and Lucas's baby?

Will Alf and Martha get out alive?

or will Jack and Kate get caught in the crossfire?

Well here it is and thanks everyone and yes i had a great birthday...:D

Chapter 16

"Oh Luc I...I didn't mean for you to hear like that but yes...I'm pregnant!" Matilda said as Lucas looked shocked, not knowing what to say he just stood there.

"Luc...are you going to say something?" Matilda asked as she rounded the couch so she was standing oposite him.

"You're...you're pregnant...' Lucas repeated again as Matilda nodded again.

Lucas looked at her for a minute or so before a smile appeared on his face. A small smile grew on Matilda's face and Lucas ran to her, picked her up around the waist and swung her around in circles.

"Were having a baby! You're pregnant! were gunna be parents!" he shouted as Matilda started laughing and then remembered the phone call.

"The...the doctor rang said I need to go to the hospital because he's found something!" Matilda said as Lucas put her down and looked at her.

"Then let's go!" he said as he grabbed her hand and made there way out the door, making sure it was locked before they left.

"Mum look, its someone elses car...is...is that Mr Stuarts car?" Jack asked as Kate drove up with drive way to Martha's house.

"Yes...yes Jack I believe it is!" Kate said as she turned off the engine behind the other car. Kate got out and could hear shouting.

"Jack get my phone and call the police will you darling!" Kate said as Jack nodded, searched his mums bag and after finding the phone, dialed '000'

"Police, fire or ambulance?"

"Ahhh police!" Jack said as the lady spoke again.

"Patching you through now!"

Jack waited a couple of seconds and then a male voice was heard.

"Summer Bay Police station MacGrath speaking!"

"Ahhhh hello sir this is Jack Holden and me and my mother are at the MacKenzie residence and there are shouting in there and Martha MacKenzie and Alf Stuart are in there...'

"And tell him Mr MacKenzie has a gun!" shouted Kate as Jack started to panic.

"And Mr MacKenzie has a gun!"

"Ok Jack stay where you are, do not go into the house, we will be there in ten minutes!" McGrath said on the other phone before he hung up.

"There on there way mum!" Jack yelled back as Kate nodded.

Matilda and Lucas walked into emergancy when Matilda saw the doctor who gave her the news.

"Doctor!" Matilda yelled as he stopped and looked at her.

"Ahhh Miss Hunter, this way...is this your partner?" he asked as Matilda nodded and followed as did Lucas.

As the doctor closed the door he issued Matilda and Lucas to take a seat in which they did as did the doctor.

"So what have you found?" Matilda asked looking worried. Lucas took her hand and held it tight.

"We have found in the tests we done, after you left that you have a very rare blood disorder which is called the Factor 5 leiden!"

"Is it dangerous?" Matilda asked starting to shake.

"Can it harm the baby?"

"Yes it can!

Heya everyone well I am dedicating this chapter to Hm(Valli) and her family for there loss and hope you feel better soon hunni...we miss you! :unsure:

Anyway here it is

Chapter 17

Matilda sat there waiting for the doctor to talk before she said something but soon enough the tears had dwelled up in her eyes and she was trying to hold back the tears as she felt Lucas squeeze her hand tightly.

"If you do the correct things then you can minimize the risk of any damage done to you or your baby. Now you are 9 weeks pregnant, it isn't until your fifth month you have to worry but after that you must not eat any starch foods, you must rest as soon as you start to feel tired and you must, must come straight to me if you start feeling any pain anywhere, now this condition of yours mean's if you get any major clots it can go straight to the placenta which can strangle your baby so we must, keep any eye on it but the good thing is we have caught this early which means there is a 95% chance you will have a very healthy, normal, natural pregnancy!" The doctor said as Matilda looked shocked at the doctor but smiled at him.

"Thankyou!" she whispered as she let out a stiffled by sobbing laugh as her and Lucas got to there feet, Lucas wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and held her tightly and she hugged him back just a tight.

Jack sat outside the MacKenzie house waiting impatiently for the police to arrive and hated it because he had been told not to enter the house under any circumstance.

"Mum I cant do this!" he said getting more and more impatient by the second.

"What if she's hurt or something...I cant sit here and do nothing!" He said getting to his feet as Kate grabbed his arm which made him swing around to face his mother.

"Jack Anthony Holden I do not want the Police dragging you out in a body bag, there are already two people in that house do not make it three do you hear me?" His mother said sternly as Jack looked at his mother.

Just as Jack was about to reply he looked down the drive and saw a heap of police car's enter just as they both heard a gun shot. The car's sped up and pulled up out the front, police men shot out of the car, holding guns and wearing protective vests and raced into the house. One police officer pulled Jack and kate back behind one of the cars and a couple of minutes later two police came out pulling Mr MacKenzie with them and out came another with the shot gun. Just as the ambulance arrived another two officers came out with Martha clutching her arm and Alf behind who was more in shock than anything.

"Alright Miss your free to go now, you are very lucky it only scraped your flesh!" The ambulance officer said as Martha gave him a sweet smile.

"I guess!" she replied getting to her feet and walking over to Alf, Jack and Kate who were all standing together.

"Thank god your alright love!" Alf said as Martha smiled.

"No thanks to you I am...Grandad!" she replied as Jack looked at her a little shocked.

Martha looked at jack and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry!" she said as Jack hugged her back and kissed her hair.

"Just as long as your alright!" he whispered in her ear. Martha pulled away from Jack and looked at Kate. Kate smiled and looked at her bandaged arm before smiling at her.

"You alright sweety?" she asked as Martha nodded.

"I'm fine thanks, if...if it's ok can I stay with you for a couple of days until Grandad has my room ready?" Martha asked as Kate nodded.

"It would be a pleasure my dear!" she replied as Martha nodded and walked back to Alf before hugging him.

"Where am I going to go to school?" she ask as Alf stroked her hair.

"I'll enrole you at Summer Bay High ok sweet!" he replied as martha nodded.

"I'm just glad I found you!" he replied as martha started sobbing and held her Grandfather tightly and sobbed into his shirt.

Chapter 18

Martha starts at Summer Bay High...how will her first day go?

Matilda and Lucas tell the family about there news

Ok guys this one is dedicated to everyone...just coz im soooooo nice ya'll :D

Chapter 18

Martha studied herself in the mirror the next morning for Alf had done what he said and well Martha was starting at Summer Bay high...today.

She looked at the ugly, blue and white looking dress she had to wear and the knee high sock's that were compulsory and part of the school uniform.

Martha sighed and once again played with her hair, for she had been doing that for the past twenty minutes, trying to decide whether to wear her hair up or down. All of a sudden Matilda walked into the room and looked at Martha. Martha looked at her through the mirror and turned around.

"Hair down!" Matilda said at once as martha smiled and looked at Mattie. Her dress was a little shorter than Martha's and she also wore the knee high white socks but her hair was half up in a messy bun and she had light make up on.

"Your allowed make up at Summer Bay High?" Martha asked as Matilda nodded and made her way over to Martha's many piles of shoes over in the corner. Matilda studied the shoes for a moment before picking up a nice pair of black buckled high heeled shoes.

"Wear these!" she said as martha nodded and took the shoes from Matilda as her eyes suddenly rested on Matilda small bump on her stomach.

"Have you put weight...oh my god are you...?'

"Ssshhh!" Matilda yelled in a high pitch as Martha clutched her hands over her mouth and looked at Matilda who was blushing.

"Your pregnant!" Martha exclaimed in a low voice as Matilda nodded and looked at her stomach.

Matilda was just about to reply when both girls looked at the door and saw Jack and Lucas standing there, both boys were wearing jeans but were wearing a gray school shirt with 'Summer Bay high School' written on the front and a black tie.

"Wow!" Jack said as he made his way over to Martha.

"You look so beautiful!"

"Jack...I'm wearing a school dress!" she replied smiling at him as he smiled back sarcastically.

"Yeah but you still look beautiful!" he replied as she giggled and looked over at Matilda and Lucas who were hugging.

"Well then let's go!" Jack said as Martha put her shoes on and grabbed her bag, along with the other's.

20 minutes later and they were all walking through the school gates and no sooner were heads turning to see who the new girl was walking with Jack Holden.

"Why is everyone staring?" Martha asked, feeling a little embarrassed as she suddenly heard some boys behind her wolf whistling. Martha spun her head around and saw a blonde haired, rather good looking male walking about two feet behind them and a few other boys.

Martha smiled at the blonde and turned around and kept walking as jack replied.

"We don't get very many new kids around here too often so they're curious!" he said as Martha nodded and turned her head back behind het to the blonde boy who this time winked at her.

As they walked through the corridor and into the school Jack, Martha, Matilda and Lucas all walked up to Jack's locker. Jack threw his bag in it and puled out a few books from his bag just as a tall, thin, dark haired woman in a suit walked up to them.

"You must be martha. I'm Sally Fletcherand I'm the principal.

"Nice to meet you!" Martha said as she shook the lady's hand and smiled.

"Ummm now I have your time table worked out, but today I am going to have Aden Jefferies show you around, because you are in all of his classes up until after recess and then you will spend the rest of the day with Jack here! is that ok?" Sally asked as martha nodded.

"Ok then, Aden!" Sally yelled out as the blonde haired boy from before made his way over to them. Jack glared at Aden and Aden didn't make any effort not to glare back.

"Yeah Miss Fletcher!" Aden said as he reached them all, looking at Martha and then Sally.

"You will be showing Martha around until after recess, seeing as she is in your classes until then, ok!" Sally said as Aden looked at Martha and winked.

"Sure!"

"Luc I think we should tell your family after school! they have a right to know and they will find out soon enough!" Matilda explained as they made there way to there first class.

"Yeah good idea, after school we will tell my family and your's ok!" Lucas said as matilda nodded and smiled. Leaning in and kissing him softly.

"Ok I have to go this way so I'll see you in Math ok!" Lucas said as Matilda nodded and watched as Lucas walked off down the corridor leading to 'Science'

Matilda walked into the room just in front of her and looked around and instantly saw Ric. Ric was the local Rich bad boy around Summer Bay that was in her's and Lucas's grade. Ric had tried so many time's to get with Mattie at parties that it was old. his face lit up as soon as he saw her enter.

Matilda gave him a fake smile before taking a seat at the far, back end of the room and as far away from Ric Dalby as possible.

"So sexy are you a transfer?" Aden asked as they were sitting History together. Martha looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"No my parents..well foster parents live here and so now I'm here!" Martha replied not wanting to get into too much detail.

"Well then were having a party tonight to celebrate coming back to school...you in?" he asked as she looked at him not knowing what to say.

"I..I dont know...'

"Oh come on beautiful, come and have a good time, have some drinks. I'll look after ya!" he replied as Martha stiffled a small, fake smile.

"Ok sure!" she replied as she saw Aden smile and take her hand.

Chapter 19

How will Matilda and Luc's family react?

Martha and Jack go to the party

Some one's drink get spiked...some one has a downfall...

Well here it is and its a long chappy...well i think it is lol...dont know bout you lot :)

Warning: may contain sexual content...read on your own accord

Chapter 19

They all walked together on there way home. Matilda and Lucas were cuddling as they walked and Jack and Martha were holding hands as they had agreed to take things slowly.

As they turned up the street to the Holden House they saw two car's parked out the front of Jack's house. One car belonged to Alf Stuart and the other car no one recognised before. As they turned up the drive and entered the house. they saw Alf and a pretty but older blonde woman both sitting on the couch.

"Hey mum!" Jack and Lucas exclaimed as they all entered the house, Matilda and Martha following. Martha smiled at her gradfather and he smiled back.

"Oh hello sweetheart you remember Mr Stuart and this is...'

"Ellie!" Both Jack and Lucas exclaimed as Ellie got to her feet and smiled at the two boys.

"Whose Ellie?" Martha asked Matilda as both girls looked on at the elder woman.

"Thats Jack and Luc's half sister!" Matilda said as Martha nodded.

"She was from Tony's first marriage!"

"Well dont just stand there, come and give your sis a hug!" Ellie said as Lucas ran over to his half sister and bought her into a hug. Lucas pulled back but Jack didn't move. He just stood there rooted on the spot before storming away and disappearing up the stairs leaving everyone standing there and Martha looking shocked.

Jack stormed into his bedroom and slammed his door shut before making his way over to the bed and sitting down on the edge of it.

"3...2...1...' he said as Tony came storming into the bedroom and looked at his son.

"What was all that about Jack?" Tony asked as Jack laughed and looked at his dad.

"You know what it was about...dad!" Jack exclaimed as Tony looked like he was about to burst.

"Jack you have to move on, your mother is and you know Ellie didn't mean...

"Didn't mean...of course she meant it dad and because of her you and mum nearly split up so just leave it ok!" Jack shouted as Tony shook his head and left the room not saying another word.

A couple of minutes later Martha, Matilda and Lucas entered the room and this time Jack was on his x-box and was playing a wrestling game.

"Jack are you ok?" Martha asked as Matilda and Lucas took a seat on the floor and Martha sat down next to him.

"Yeah I'm fine I just cant believe all these people that I dont like are re-entering my life...Valli, Ellie...whose going to be next!" he exclaimed as he threw down his control and shook his head.

"Well Aden has invited me to a party tonight and I said I'd go but I dont want to go alone...will you come with me?" Martha asked as she looked over at Matilda and Lucas who were whispering to each other.

"Yeah sure...I dont like that guy and he know's it!" Jack replied as this time he looked at Matilda and Lucas who looked back at them.

"Guy can you come downstairs...we have something we want to tell everyone!" Lucas said as Martha and Jack nodded and everyone got up and made there way down stairs.

Tony, Kate and Ellie were sitting at the kitchen table when everyone got downstairs. Martha held onto Jack's hand and Matilda and Lucas held on to each other.

"Ahhh guys!" Lucas said as everyone turned and looked at him.

"We have an anouncement to make!" he replied as the room fell silent and everyone stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Well!" Jack said as Martha hit his arm and ushered for him to 'sush up will you'

"What is it mate?" Tony asked as Lucas looked at Matilda who smiled at him and held him tighter.

"Mattie and I...well...were having a baby!" Lucas said as Kate's eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes. Tony just sat there looking shocked and Jack's mouth had dropped open so far that you could throw at brick in and could most likely fit in another two. Martha stood there smiling because well she figured it out on her own this morning before school.

Kate got to her feet and marched over to her son, pulling him into a hug and starting to sob before letting go and pulling Matilda into a hug.

Tony got to his feet and walked over and shook Lucas's hand and then kissed Matilda on the cheek.

"Were really proud of you Luc. I never thought you would grow up so much like this!" Kate said as Jack sniggered a laugh as once again Martha hit him and told him to 'be quiet'

"Thanks dad, we wanted everyone to know but we didn't know how you would all react!" Lucas said as Kate shook her head.

"As long as you know what you want sweetheart then we will stick behind you!" Kate replied as Matilda smiled and cuddled up to Lucas even more, snuggling into hi chest.

"Yeah congrats bro!" Jack replied as Lucas couldn't stop smiling.

"Listen I wish we could stick around but were going to a party tonight so see you guys later!" Jack said as both he and Martha got to there feet and made there way back up the stairs to get ready.

The party was in full swing as Jack and Martha walked down to the beach where they could see a heap of kids dancing, sitting and chatting around a bonfire. As they moved through the crowd they could hear a dastant sound of music which was somewhere around and just as they pushed there way through an already drunk bunch of school kids pashing each other they were in fornt of the bonfire.

Martha noticed Aden holding a beer in one hand and when he saw her he smiled and then he saw Jack standing next to her and his smile faded. Martha smiled back not noticing Aden's facial expression change.

"Hey I'll be back in a minute ok!" Jack said as Martha looked worringly at him.

"Its ok, I'll only be over there talking to Adam, he's a mate from footy!" Jack said as Martha put on a fake smile and said 'Ok'

Aden watched as Jack left and walked over to all his footy mates before he picked up a drink and walked over to Martha.

"Hey you came, you look...wow!" Aden said as Martha smiled sweetly at him.

"Thanks!" she whispered as she saw the other drink in Aden's hands.

"Is that for me or do you like having spare?" she asked as Aden smiled and started laughing, handing her the drink.

"Your smart, I like that in a girl...shame your dating Holden though!" Aden said as Martha took a gulp from the glass before looking a tthe contents which read 'Bundaberg Cola & Rum'

"Hmmm good taste!" Martha said as Aden smiled at her, looking over at Jack who was watching them from a distance.

2 Hours Later

Martha stumbled through the crowd with yet another drink in her hand. She was starting to feel dizzy but could remember that she had only cunsumed five drinks in all so why was she feeling so out of it. As she pushed through the last of the crowd she realized that she was away from the bonfire, it was dark and she was alone. Martha stumbled further along the beach until she felt herself climbing over some rocks. She contemplated going back but heard someone yelling out her voice.

"J-Jack!" she stumbled the words as she sat down on one of the rocks and skulled the rest of her drink, throwing the bottle and hearing it smash against the rocks. She got to her feet and walked back along the rocks and as she felt herself leave the last of the rocks she heard her name being called again.

"I'm o-over here!" she yelled as out she suddenly saw a male figure walking toward her.

"J-Jack!" she yelled out as she saw the boy getting closer but it wasn't Jack...it was Aden.

"No he told me to come and find you!" Aden said as he now stood in front of Martha.

Martha and Aden were lying on the sand in the dark. Martha had wanted to go back but Aden asked if they could just lay down for a bit so Martha reluctantly agreed.

The next thing Martha felt someone hovering over to the top of her.

"What a-are you d-doing?" she stumbled but she felt him press harder against her. She felt a pair of lips against her's and felt a tongue being shoved into her mouth. She pushed at him, finally dis-connecting there lips.

"No!" she replied sternly trying to push him away. She felt him grab her arms with one of his hands and his other hand went up her skirt and pulled down her pants.

"No...NO!" She screamed as he covered her mouth with his free hand and whispered for her to 'SHUT UP' and she fell silent as she heard him unzip his jeans.

Martha started screaming as she heard Aden yell 'hold her hands' and then she felt her legs forcefully being spred and she screamed even more, her muffled screams sounding like nothing over the music and others yelling back along the beach and the next thing she screamed out in pain she she felt him shove himself in side her.

Chapter 20

Ohhhhhhhh no

Will Jack be her savior or will be be too late?

*grins* so you didn't think i would make things easier for Jack and Martha after Martha's father was locked up *laughs* dont be silly

Things are aobut to get alot worse for Jack and Martha *oops* (smiles) did I say that out loud *grins* :D

Chapter 20

Previousley on Complicated Desigs, Forbidden Meeting's

"No...NO!" She screamed as he covered her mouth with his free hand and whispered for her to 'SHUT UP' and she fell silent as she heard him unzip his jeans.

Martha started screaming as she heard Aden yell 'hold her hands' and then she felt her legs forcefully being spred and she screamed even more, her muffled screams sounding like nothing over the music and others yelling back along the beach and the next thing she screamed out in pain she she felt him shove himself in side her.

Martha screamed out in pain as he moved inside her, violating her, raping her. She screamed harder and tried to wriggle away from him but he was too strong. Martha wriggled her arms so much that she felt herself pull one of the muscles in her arm. After screaming again and again and again she tried one last attemp to free herself.

Wriggling so much she felt herself start to bleed as Aden pushed deeper inside of her and finally it happened she had freed her arms and hit Aden once, twice, three times and heard him screaming at her.

"You bitch your gunna pay for that!"

Aden hit her back and she instantly felt herself start to redden on her cheek where he had hit her. Martha scratched him straight across the face and heard him yell again but she didn't hang around to find out what he was saying. Scrambling to her feet she pulled up her pants and stumbled up across the beach.

"JAAAAAACK!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs as she heard Aden's yelling to his buddies to 'GO AND GET HER YOU IDIOTS'

Martha stumbled up the beach some more before running up the path toward the surf club. She looked behind her, the pitch black, the music up ahead and the sound of the ocean all that was heard. She stumbled up the beach some more before she heard her name being called and her face lit up a little when she heard that it was Jack calling out to her.

"JAAAAAACK!" she screamed again as she collapsed to the ground in tears.

"Maartha!" Jack yelled as he heard he terrified scream's somewhere near by.

"JAAAAAACK!" he heard her yell again and this time he looked up toward the Surf Club and saw a body crumpled down in the sand.

"MARTHA!" he yelled as he heard her crying. Jack ran up toward her and skidded down in the sand as he looked at her scared and terrified body. Jack went to touch her but she pushed herself away from him, distraught, horror stricken and pale in the face and that's when Jack saw it. He looked down at her legs and saw her bleeding and bruises had appeared all up her legs.

"What...who...?' he looked back up at her and she burst out into sobs, cradling herself as she cried and starting to rock back and forth.

"Oh god...!' Jack whispered as he pulled out his phone and dialed '000'

Martha ly between the white sheet's as Rachel examined the bruises on her legs and wrists. Her left cheek was also brusied from where she had been hit.

"Martha...who did this to you?" Rachel asked as Martha closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Martha who ever did this, is not aloud to get away with it so please!" Rachel pleaded with her.

"Grandad!" Martha whispered as Rachel looked at her.

"What?" Rachel asked as Martha opened her eye's and looked at Rachel.

"I want grandad!" Martha exclaimed as Rachel sighed and nodded, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

Jack, Lucas, Matilda, Kate, Tony and Alf all rose to there feet outside martha's room, all looking more terrified at what Rachel would say.

"She wont say who did it but who ever did, tore her hymen pretty bad but I think it's also because she tried her hardest to get away. She's had a bit to drink so she will be a little distraught. At the moment she only want you Alf!" Rachel said as jack lowered his head and looked at the ground.

Rachel moved to the side as Alf opened the door and entered the room, closing it behind him, leaving the rest outside.

"Jack, how are you dealing with this?" Rachel asked as Jack shook his lead, looking like he was about ready to burst.

"I...I was there with her...she didn't want to go alone and I let her down...I let my girlfriend down...' Jack's voice trailed off as Mattie placed her arm on his shoulder.

"Jackit's not your fault you have to know that, you couldn't have stopped what has happened...'

"Yes I could...' Jack yelled looking up at Rachel.

"She asked me to go because she didn't want to go alone and after everything that's already happened this happens and I wasn't there to stop it!" Jack screamed as tears fell down his cheeks. Kate sobbed in Tony's shoulders and Lucas just stood there looking and feeling helpless.

"Jack...' Rachel said as Jack looked up at her with his tear stained face.

"Martha is either going to do two things, she is either going to need you or push you away and what ever happen's you cant blame yourself because in blaming yourself, she will start to blame you as well!" Rachel explained as Jack looked at the room and sat back down on the chair outside it.

Aden walked into the bathroom of his house and shut the door, making sure to lock it before walking over to the mirror. As he looked in it he saw his scratched up face. Martha had got him really well when she started swiping at him. His left eye had also started to blacken from where she had thumped him the first time but he smiled as he looked at himself because...he had just got what he wanted and nothing was going to take that from him.

Chapter 21

What will Martha do?

Alf thinks about taking Martha away from the Bay...

Aden see's his next victum sitting on the beach....who is it?

Archived