Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings

Guest matticus01

Well here it is

Chapter 31

She packed the last of her things in her bag and looked around the room that she had called her home for the past 3 months and finally, happy with herself the coucellor's had said she was ready to go home. Jack was taking the day off school and had travelled down with Alf to pick Martha up.

Martha picked up her suitcase and took one last look around the room. She smiled to herself and turned around just to gasp as Mark stood in front of her.

"Oh god Mark you scared me!" she said as he smiled.

"Going home I see!"

"Yeah!" martha said with a smile.

"Jack and grandad are coming to get me...'

"Your still with that ass...'

"That ass is my boyfriend Mark and he so happened to tell me the whole story, get out of my way!" martha said as she pushed past him and headed outside with Mark quickly in tow.

"Then he lied Martha you and I...were meant to be...' Mark said as Martha laughed and walked outside where she saw Alf and Jack waiting. Martha ran down the stairs and threw her bag in the back just as Mark grabbed her arm.

"Your not leaving without me...'

Mark felt someone pull him away form Martha and turned around just as Jack hit him. Mark fell backwards and Martha ran around the other side and jumped in the passenger seat of the car and slammed the door shut.

"I told you to stay away from her!" jack threatened as Mark felt his lip where Jack had hit him and split his lip.

"This isn't over!" Mark said as Jack got in the back seat of the car and laughed.

"It is now...MATE!" he said before slamming the door as Alf started the car and drove off without another word.

Matilda and Lucas were back in the bay and Matilda was resting in Lucas's bed. She had been given direct orders and had to have complete bed rest until the baby was born because now she was in even more danger than before.

The doctor had then confirmed that Matilda was actually 15 weeks pregnant but because of the lack of nutrients thats why she wasn't showing as much.

Lucas sat on the bed with Matilda in his grasp, he stroked her hair as she rested her head in his chest.

"I'm sorry!" she whispered as Lucas nodded and brought her chin up so she was looking at him.

"I love you, that's all that matters!" Lucas replied as Matilda smiled and leant up and kissed him longingly on the lips.

"So about our future!" Lucas said once she had pulled away.

"What about it!" Matilda said as Lucas smiled.

"Well you see I bought this ring!" he said as he pulled a box out of his pocket as Matilda gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth.

"You...Lucas Anthony Holden you didn't!" she said in complete and utter shock as Lucas looked at her and smiled as he opened the box to reveal a nicely cut, diamond ring.

"Mattie I want to be with you...now and forever!" Lucas said as Matilda looked up at him, tears evident in her eyes.

"I love you!" she whispered before cupping his cheeks and bringing his lips down to meet hers.

"Kristy, I want a word!" Valli said as Kristy walked past the open classroom door.

Kristy reluctantly walked in and closed the door.

"What Miss?" she asked sarcastically as Valli looked up at her, obviously not amused.

"Stay away from Jack Holden...you hear me!" Valli said as she got to her feet and rounded the desk, stopping in front of Kristy.

"Or what Miss...you'll expell me?" Kristy retorted just as Valli slapped her hard and fast across the side of the cheek.

"Why you little...' Kristy yelled as she lunged at Valli, toppling them both over on the ground.

Chapter 32

Martha's back...and ready to fight for her man...

Someone walks in on Valli and Kristy's cat fight...someone is in trouble...

Mark transfer's to Summer Bay High...what does he have in store for Martha?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry it's taken so long but here it is

Chapter 32

She smiled as they passed the 'Welcome to Summer Bay' sign and finally sighed, she was back home and feeling much better then when she had left. She looked across to her grandfather who looked at her and smiled as she grinned back, she then looked back at Jack who was also staring out the window but appeared to have a slight grin on his face.

As they pulled up outside the diner, Alf put the car in park and turned off the ignition as Martha heaved a sigh of what seemed relief.

"Welcome back love!" Alf said as Martha looked at him, grinning from ear to ear.

"It's great to finally be back grandad!" Martha replied as she opened the car door and stepped out, followed by Jack and Alf who walked around and stood beside her.

Martha looked up at Jack who smiled at her and took her hand in his and nodded, Martha smiled at Jack and tightened her grip on his hand as he started walking towards the diner, Martha and Alf in tow.

The girls rolled over on the floor as Kirsty now had the upper hand and started hitting Valli over the face. Blood started forming on Valli's face as Kristy was now scratching her.

Valli tried to push Kristy off her but nothing was working, her eye's started blurring and her face started going numb. Just as Valli felt like she was going to pass out, like she had been hit by a baseball bat the classroom door opened and Kirsty looked up to see Sally standing there, looking shocked until she crossed her arms and stood there now with anger present on her face.

"Kristy Thompson, get off and come with me...NOW!" Sally yelled as Kristy reluctantly got to her feet as Sally pointed for her to stand outside and pulled out her mobile.

20 Minutes later

"Your lucky Miss Fletcher came in when she did, this girl done some serious damage!" Rachel said as she dabbed at the last of Valli's gashes.

"Is there going to be any scarring?" Valli asked as Rachel nodded and put the gauge in a plastic bag.

"There may be but because your young there shouldn't be to much scarring, as I said before...you'r lucky Sally walked in when she did!" Rachel replied as Valli nodded and looked up at Sally who smiled at Valli.

"Can I leave you here while I deal with Miss Thompson?" Sally asked as both Rachel and Valli nodded. Sally nodded and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"So what happened to make this girl snap like that?" Rachel asked as she removed her gloves and started packing things away as Valli sighed.

"She is trying to manipulate a student, she is trying all means and I warned her, I saw her down on the beach after he fell asleep and she was trying to seduce him!" Valli replied as Rachel nodded and shut up her doctors case.

"So she didn't like it..that you knew so she decided to tell you through using fists!" Rachel replied as Valli nodded and rummaged through her bag, finally pulling out a small mirror and looking at her reflection, gasping at the mess that Kristy had left her in.

Rachel looked at Valli and smiled.

"It's ok, it's not as bad as it looks, the swelling will go down in a couple of days and then after that its just time before your wounds heal!" Rachel said as Valli clamped the mirror shut and placed it back in her bag.

"Thankyou doctor Armstrong!" Valli replied as Rachel got to her feet and exited the room.

Jack and Martha walked into Summer Bay High as girls turned there heads and looked at Martha, who smiled at each of them and walked hand in hand with Jack toward there lockers.

Jack leant up against his locker as Martha leaned in towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist, snuggling herself into his chest as he started stroking her hair.

"I've missed this!" Jack whispered as Martha nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, it feels good...It feels right, maybe things will start to go alright from now on!" Martha spoke as Jack chuckled and lifted her chin up so they were staring at each ohter.

"Dont say that, something will always go wrong when you say that, anyway, I wouldn't settle for anything else!" Jack replied as Martha giggled and leant up as she met her lips with Jack's.

Jack responded by deepening the kiss as they both forgot the surroundings they were in until Jack broke form the kiss and looked down the hall as a bunch of girls were looking at the both of them, giving Martha the evil eye's, Martha turned around and looked at them all.

"You got a problem coz I'm back and I'm ready to fight for my man so please...bring it on!" She said in an evil but sentimental tone before turning back to Jack and taking his hand again in which they both walked off, smiling from ear to ear. Martha chuckled to herself as she thought Martha's back and she's loving it.

Mark sat in the office waiting for someone to show him around. He sighed as his thoughts drifted back off to Martha, she was so beautiful, sexy, intelligent and she would be his, even if he had to go to extreme strengths to do it.

The lady walked out from the closed door and looked at him before smiling.

"Mark!" Sally said as Mark got to his feet and shook her hand.

"Why dont you come on in!"

Next Chapter

wait and find out lol

Chapter 33

He kept staring at her as she copied down the text on the board. He tried to copy down the same text but he was just to distracted. He watched her flick a piece of her hair back behind her ear and he smiled.

Martha looked back up at the board and realized that she had written down the last of the text, she smiled as she could feel a pair of eyes watching and seductively turned her head and looked at jack who was staring at her. He smiled once he saw she was looking at him and she smiled back. Just as each of them looked back to the front there was a knock on the classroom door.

The teacher yelled out 'Come in' and in walked Sally and...Mark

Martha instantly gasped as Mark looked straight at martha and smiled, then looking over at Jack he scowled and then gave an evil grin and Jack happily gave back the same look but didn't grin at him.

"Everyone this is Mark Jacobs and he will be joining Summer Bay High as our new student so please make him feel welcome. Mark please take a seat!" Sally said as Mark kept his gaze firmly on Martha as he walked to an empty seat at the back of the room, right behind Jack.

Martha sighed and put her head in her hands. She couldn't believe he had followed her to Summer Bay, to the one place where already two trouble makers like him lived.

"This day just keep's getting better!" Martha whispered to herself.

Matilda slowly opened her eye's and looked at the clock and gasped when she saw that it read '11:30'

Rolling over she bumped into Lucas who was still snoozing.

"Luc!" Matilda whispered as she shook him to wake him up.

"Luc your late for school!" Mattie whispered as Lucas rolled over and yawned and looked at the alarm clock. Lucas's eyes widened and he flew out of bed and straight for the closet, puling out a pair of jeans he jumped around the room trying to get them over his legs and then fell over on the floor pulling the jeans up his legs. He heard Mattie giggling on the bed and once he had his pants on he got up and looked at her.

"Stop laughing, your lucky you dont go to school!" Lucas said as Matilda laughed and hit the pillow.

Lucas picked up a shirt and pulled it over his head before picking up his sport shoes.

"Yeah but I still have to do home schooling!" Matilda explained as Lucas put his shoes on and picked up his school bag.

"Yeah but you get to stay in bed all day Mattie, It's just not fair!" Lucas said walking over to the bed and kissing her on the lips.

"I'll see you after school!" He said as Matilda nodded and watched him leave the room.

"Yeah but atleast your allowed to walk!" Matilda said to herself once Lucas had left.

Matilda sighed as she was once again left in the huge bedroom, by herself, until after school for another day.

20 Minutes Later

Matilda walked out of the shower and wrapped the towel around herself as she looked in the mirror. Her mouth gaped open at the size that her stomach had grown since she found out she was still pregnant. Although when Mattie thought about it, Lucas's mum Kate had been bringing her all sorts of food to eat and when the doctor visited yesterday he said that he was really pleased with Matilda's progress since she came home, she was putting on weight and the baby even seemed happy. Although Matilda was feeling helpless and useless, she couldn't go anywhere without having to have someone with her and if she did she wasn't aloud to exert herself to much.

In a way Matilda felt like an invalid.

Valli looked in the mirror in the ladies bathroom as a tear rolled down her cheek. She couldn't stand the sight of her face, she was all bruised and swallen and she looked...ugly.

Valli turned and walked to the door and opened it slowly, looking out of the corridor she made sure no one was around before she ran formt he bathroom and left the school, hoping that no one would see her.

Pulling her key's out of her hand bag she shook as she put the key in the hole and unlocked her car, as she jumped in she slammed the door shut and burst into tears.

Lucas got to his locker just as the Belle rang and doors started opening and students appeared in the hallways, going to there lockers, chatting, kissing and hugging. Lucas threw his bag in his locker just as Jack walked around the corner with Martha right behind him.

"Martha!" Lucas said exitedly as Martha smiled and walked up to Lucas and hugged him.

"How are you? hows Mattie?" Martha asked as Lucas nodded.

"She's good. I think she hates being stuck home all the time but she has to if she's going to get through this pregnancy!" Lucas said as Martha laughed.

"Yeah I dont think Mattie is the type of girl to sit on her but all day...everday!" Martha said as Lucas smiled and nodded.

Lucas was just about to reply when Marth walked around the corner. Lucas's face dropped as Jack and Martha both looked behind them and also saw Mark.

Martha turned around and looked at him as he smiled at her and went to take a step toward her but she put her arms up to defend herself.

"Lets get one thing straight...I dont like you...I dont trust you...you do anything to break up me and Jack and your going to regret it so get lost and dont come near me...ever!" Martha said as she turned back around and looked at Jack who was smiling from ear to ear.

Chapter 34

Kristy meets Mark...

Someone Martha wasn't expecting to see comes back into her life...

Valli starts hating herself and turns to drugs...

Martha bumps into Aden...oh ohhhhh

:unsure:

Chapter 34

Martha and Jack were walking along the beach later that day, school had finished and Martha was in a very happy mood.

"What are you so happy about?" Jack asked as they walked along hand in hand.

"I dont know...maybe because I'm back in the Bay...back with my gorgeous boyfriend and my fabulous friends!" Martha replied turning to face Jack and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Well I'll settle with that!" Jack replied leaning down and kissing her gently on the lips. Jack pulled Martha in close to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Well, well, well the rumours are true!" a male voice said as both Jack and Martha looked up toward the beach to see Aden standing there looking at Martha.

"What the hell do you want?" Jack said raising his voice as he went to let go of Martha but she held him back and pulled his face to look at her.

"Jack...' she whispered as he looked at her.

'Martha he...'

"I know what he did but I have to face it, my councellor said if I dont face the person who attacked me then I will never truly move on with my life!" Martha explained as her voice softened and she looked longingly into Jack's eyes before whispering...

"I have to do this...'

Jack nodded and stepped back from Martha as she turned to face Aden, taking in a deep breath as she did she forced one step in front of the other but her body was frozen, frozen because she wasn't contemplating seeing her attacker so soon, so soon after she got back to the Bay and she knew she had to do it but she didn't think it would be this soon.

Martha closed her eyes and took in another deep breath and when she re-opened them she looked at Aden before her legs gave in and then next she was running straight past him up the beach. She could hear Jack yelling out to her but she kept running, she could feel the tears dwelling up in her eyes as she kept running. Just as she got to the top of the beach she felt a pair of arms wrap around her as she collapsed to the sand in tears.

"Ssshhh, ssshhh, ssshhh Martha its going to be ok, everythings going to be ok!" she heard his soothing voice and his muscular arms holding her as she wept, holding his arms she kept crying.

Mark was sitting in the diner in the far booth at the back of the room, alone with his chocolate thickshake that he had ordered and his chocolate mudcake that he had been looking at for the past 20 minutes.

Suddenly Mark looked up and saw a tall, petite blonde girl walk in and straight up to the counter.

Mark looked at her hands and saw that her knuckles were all bruised and split.

Mark suddenly felt somewhat attracted to her and felt himself getting up and walking toward her. He didn't know what attraction he had to her but he was willing to find out.

"Hi!" he said as he walked up beside her and smiled at her.

Kristy looked at Mark and gave him a confused and disgusted look.

"Ahhh you dont know me but I went to the same retreat with Martha...'

"Oh dont you dare talk to me about that bitch!" Kristy said suddenly turning to look at Mark with a look of fury.

"So you dont like her...' Kristy cut him off again.

"Dont like her...she has the guy that I want so dont like is only the start of it...' this time Mark vut her off.

"Then we have something in common, I want Martha...you want Jack...we can help each other out..." Mark said as Kristy looked at him again to see if he was serious.

"Your serious arnt you?"

Valli sat in her apartment looking at the white contents sitting in three rows in front of her. Picking up the mirror once more which was sitting beside the white contents and looked at her face once again. Looking at her face as tears started trickling down her cheeks and choked back a couple of sob's before sitting the mirror back down and picking up the small straw on the other side of her. Leaning down she bought the straw up to her nose and the start of the white contents.

"I thought I could handle him...I...I thought I could face him...' Martha sobbed into Jack's arms as they sat on the couch back at Jack's house. The house had been completely empty when they had arrived which meant that Lucas must have taken Matilda for a walk and his mum and dad were out somewhere.

"Martha, dont beat yourself up about this, it will take time but eventually you will be able to face him again!" Jack replied as he stroked her hair and held her in his arms.

"Will it ever get any better?" she whispered as she kept sobbing into his shirt. Jack was just aobut to reply when there was a sudden banging at the door. Just as both Jack and Martha looked over there shoulder just as the door burst open and in walked the next person Martha didnt want to see...

Martha's Father...

Chapter 35

How did Martha's father get out of jail?

What are Mark and Kristy planning?

Matilda gets a phone call from the doctor...is something wrong?

Chapter 35

"D-daddy...' Martha stumbled to say as she tried to catch her breath and believe who was standing inside the doorway.

"You know Mr Holden you should really get better dead locks on your door, its just not safe...'

"Get the hell out of my house" Jack screamed as Martha started backing away, almost tripping over the coffee table in doing so as her father laughed at Jack's comment and took a step forward.

Just stepped in front of Martha to block her from any harm, even though the last time Jack stood between Martha and her father he was beaten and knocked out but he wasn't going to get hurt this time.

"Get out!" Jack warned again as he facial features turned into a snarl.

"Come on Martha, baby Jackie cant protect you forever, come out and face me you little bitch!" Martha's father scowled.

Martha took a step so she was now standing next to Jack.

"You want me to face you...I hate you...' Martha started in complete anger as she took another step forward.

"Your a coward, a pathetic loser, a gutless wonder and a complete and utter disgrace of what I cant believe I ever called my father. Should I keep going?...' Martha was now screaming as both her father and even Jack had taken a step away from her.

"Oh please do...' Martha cut him off again.

"All my life you made me feel 5 inches tall and that's how I felt every time I was near you or with you or even thinking about you but not anymore...DAD...finding my real family was the best thing that ever happened to me...I hate you so much that there are not enough words to describe your pathetic, low life, depressing, angry middle aged life and I thank myself everyday that grandad found me and got me away from that. You killed my mother and my brother and you have no...NO GOD DAMN REMORSE...' Martha was still screaming but tears had welled up in her eyes but she blinked them back and took another step toward her father.

"You are worse than any evil in this world, you are the worst kind of evil so if you...do...not...get out right now then you will know what it is like to be lost for words" Martha said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a stanley knife.

Jack's eyes widened as did her fathers and she took another step forward holding the knife in her hand.

"Fine...I'll go but whether or not you like it kiddo, you have my temper and it will get you killed one day!" her father replied as he turned and exited the house, slamming the front door behind him.

Jack waited for a couple of minutes and then walked over to her and looked at her anf then at her hand.

"Is...is that...' Martha cut him off.

"Real...no Jack It's plastic but from where dad was standing he didn't know that did he?" Martha grinned as Jack looked at her a little shocked before also appearing out in a smile before pulling her into a hug.

"So what do you expect we do to split up that retched couple?" Kristy asked in a hushed voice as both her and Mark sat at the far end of the booth contemplating what they were going to do next.

"Well I dont know but surely we can figure out something to split them up. What are there strengths?" Mark asked as Kristy laughed at the word 'strengths'

"There strengths are each other you idiot if you did't know that by now. You just have to look at them to see it, its like there...unbreakable or something!" Kristy retorted as she ran both hands through her hair...

"Its just sooo...annoying...'

Matilda and Lucas were sitting on the beach as Matilda sat resting back on Lucas's chest in between his legs. Her legs were crossed and her hair was parted in two plaits on either side of her head. She wore a low cut, flowing maternity purple top with a black pair of mini shorts. Lucas wrapped his arms losely around her stomach and rested his head on her shoulder. There was a slight wind but the waves were calm and there was a slight orange tinge in the sky.

"God its good to be out of bed!" Matilda said as she rested her head deeper into his chest and smiled as she closed her eyes.

"Yeah I bet it is but we will have to go back soon!" Lucas said as Matilda nodded. Opening her eyes she sat up and turned her whole body around and wrapped her arms around Lucas's neck.

"I love you Luc!" she said in a soft, warm but delicate voice and looked into his eyes.

Lucas placed a kis on her forehead and smiled back at her.

"I love you too...' Lucas was cut off by a ringing nose coming from inside his pocket. Reaching deep into his pocket he pulled out two mobiles, one his and the other Matilda's which was ringing. Matilda took the phone from Lucas's hand and pressed the green button and bought it up to her ear.

"Hello Matilda Hunter speaking...oh Hi do...yeah I'm feeling fine wh...ahhh sure, we'll be right there!" she said as she hung up and handed the phone back to Lucas who looked at her a little worried, just by looking at her face.

"Whats wrong?" Lucas asked placing the phones back in his pocket.

"The doctor wouldn't say over the phone, we have to go to the hospital...now!"

awwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhh guys I'm so sad to say this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I'm only doing 5 more chapters to this fic and then thats it...I've got more fic's in the making but its time to close this fic so there is only going to be 40 chapters...anyway here it is...

Chapter 36

"Matilda, thanks for coming so soon!" the doctor said ushering both her and Lucas to the seats as he walked around the desk and sat in the chair beneath it.

"Whats wrong, you wouldn't tell me over the phone so there must be something wrong!" Matilda replied as she felt Lucas take her shaking hand. She had been nervous the whole way to the hospital. Lucas had tried to tell her that it would be ok but she had this feeling...this bad feeling like something was terribly wrong in the pit of her stomach and she couldn't seem to shake that thought.

"Matilda being pregnant we have to look at all area's of the body as well as your organs. Do you sometimes feel out of breathe, short of breathe, feel sick when you get stressed?" the doctor asked as she looked across to Lucas, the fear of what might be wrong evident in her eye's. Lucas nodded to let her know it was alright and she gulped.

"lately...' she started as she sighed and entwined her fingers with Lucas's.

"When I'm stressed or upset, angry especially I feel like its really hard to breathe. If I cry its hurts...' Matilda explained as she reached her free hand up to hear chest and rested it on her heart.

"It hurts here!" she whispered as tears trickled down her delicate cheeks and made there way from her face like they were getting ready to dive off the edge of a cliff.

"Matilda how long has this been happening?" the doctor asked as she wiped away her tears from her cheeks and take a deep breath.

"Ever since I can remember. I could never run at school because it would always hurt, I could never play sport because it hurt. I could never have a bike or anything like that just because too much strain felt like my heart was being ripped right out of my chest" she replied as more tears threatened to escape her tears duck's and roll there way down her cheeks once again but she fought to keep them at bay as she looked up at the doctor who smiled sincerely at her.

"Years of you suffering this and the doctors never tested your heart?" the doctor asked as Matilda shook her head and suddenly looked up at him.

"Yes Matilda...its your heart and its very rare for you to survive something this long with your condition. Matilda...you have a hole in your heart...'

Martha and Jack were sitting on the couch once again. Well Jack was sitting, Martha was lying in his lap and had fallen asleep after coming face to face with Aden and her father in one day. Jack gently stroked her hair as she rested her head in his lap. Stirring slightly she curled her legs up to her chest, signalling that she must have been getting cold but kept sleeping peacefully. Jack pulled the blanket off the top of the couch and placed it gently over Martha petite, sleeping frame and kissed her hair.

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me Martha...' he whispered as he started running his fingers through her air once again.

"Marry me...' he whispered ever so lightly as she fluttered her eyes open, contemplating if she had just heard right before smiling gently and, careful not to let him know she was awake.

"Marry me...' he whispered more to himself again and this time Martha rolled over and looked up at him.

"Yes...' she said back ever so gently as Jack looked down at her, a little shocked before breaking out into a grin.

"Really?" he asked as she smiled back up at him and nodded.

"Yes Jack...yes...'

Mark and Kristy were sitting on the beach. The sun was starting to set and the water had a purple, orange tinge to it which was only a reflection from the sky but made it look beautiful altogether. There was no wind at all and the sea was calm.

The stars had started to appear and the boats out in the distance looked like little dots bobbing up and down in the water.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kristy asked as Mark looked at her, her body a distant color like the sky, her blonde hair looking more orange and purple by the minute.

"Yeah...' Mark said not able to tear his gaze from her blonde locks and tall frame.

"Do you get many sky's like this in the city?" Kristy asked still looking up at the beautiful sky that was destined to leak upon the delicate, ever so gentle, mysterious action packed Summer Bay.

"No...' Mark replied still unable to tear his gaze from Kristy. He suddenly felt all light headed, and felt like he had butterflies in his stomach and could feel himself blushing.

He hadn't felt this with Martha and he didn't know what it was but it was making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside and every now and again his heart skipped a beat, like love was in the air, finally breaking his gaze he looked up at the sky and smiled at its warm, loving contents sitting peacefully in the place above them.

Martha was staring out the window of the Holden/Mackenzie/Hunter household, looking up at the purple and orange contents lighting up the sky and smiling to herself. She felt like she was the luckiest girl in the world and she knew now that nothing could come between herself and Jack.

"Tea will be ready in ten minutes!" she heard the voice call out but the words didn't register in her mind, she was in a daze...she was in love...completely in love and she didn't know how it happened but she didn't care. She didn't even realize that Matilda and Lucas had walked past the window and in the front door until Matilda put her hand on Martha's shoulder and looked at her. Martha looked at Matilda and smiled, still in her loving gaze.

"Is everything ok?" Matilda asked looking at Martha, not knowing why she was so out of it. looking in Martha's eyes, Matilda saw the same, glassy in love gaze that Matilda also had when she looked at Lucas and suddenly Matilda smiled as did Martha.

"Everything's perfect!" Martha replied turning to look back up at the sky, smiling to herself but inside...inside was a different story...for she was beaming with joy, love, happiness and she wanted to scream it out to the world.

Chapter 37

The night goes on, and the sky stays that beautiful color...whats it trying to tell the residents of the bay...or just a few resident?

Martha and Jack set a date for the wedding...and another surpise comes Matilda and Lucas's way...

Is Mark falling in love with Kristy

Chapter 37

The four of them were sitting outside in the banana lounges. Both girls were wearing jackets and both girls were sitting between there boyfriends legs and were leaning back against there chests.

Both Jack and Lucas were cuddling Martha and Matilda and all of them were watching the sky.

"What do you think it's trying to tell us?" Matilda asked as she rested her hands on the small bump that was her stomach.

"I dont know...maybe...maybe its sign or something!" Lucas replied as Matilda smiled and leaned her head into the crook of his neck.

"Mattie, it's more than a sign it's...its the future!" Martha explaimed as she also dug her head in the crook of Jack's neck but kissed his neck gently sending tingles through his body.

"What do you mean? why are you two soo happy all of a sudden?" Matilda asked as she looked curiously at Jack and Martha who looked at her and smiled, like they were little children opening the first christmas presents.

"Because...' Martha stated looking up at Jack and kissing him tenderely.

"He proposed to me...' Martha looked back at Mattie as her mouth gaped open and she looked at Lucas who also looked shocked before Matilda started screaming with joy and lucas leant over and took Jack's hand.

"Mattie calm down, remember what the doctor said!" Lucas said as Matilda nodded, overwhelmed with joy and sat back down between Lucas's legs and took deep breath's to try and calm herself down.

"What do you mean?" Martha asked looking a little worried.

"Oh it's nothing to worry about just yet...I have a hole in my heart and that's why I was also so out of breath when I ran or done anything sporty...but It's ok I just do anything to make my heart beat too fast...' Matilda said as Martha looked up at Jack who smiled and nodded back at her.

"Well we were going to ask you guys something seeing as you guys are engaged and all!" Martha said as both Matilda and Lucas looked at them, wondering what they were thinking.

"Well come on spit it out!" Matilda said as Jack laughed and Martha smiled at them.

"Ok...we were kinda hoping you two would...well get married with us!" Martha said as Matilda and Lucas looked at Jack and Martha and then at each other and smiled.

"Are you sure...I mean really sure?" Lucas asked as Jack nodded.

"What better way then to have you too marry with us, a double wedding...' Jack said as Matilda looked up at Lucas, a grin from ear to ear present of each of there faces.

"We'd love to...'Lucas and Matilda said together as they kissed each other.

Jack and Martha looked at each other smiling because they knew...they knew they had just made Lucas and Matilda's night.

Mark and Kristy were walking past the Diner, Mark had offered to walk Kristy home after 9:30 passed by.

"So is the sky always like this?" Mark asked as they walked and also watched the purple sky which was now lit with an orange wave.

"No it's not. It's like it's trying to tell us, Summer Bay something but I dont know what...' Kristy replied as she stopped and looked back towards the ocean which was as calm as ever and there was no wind at all anymore.

"The last time something like this happened, the next day Miss Fletcher told us she was getting married to Mr Saunders...'

"So whose getting married this time?" Mark asked equally as curious as he stood next to Kristy looking back out at the ocean which was calm, peaceful and reflecting the purple and orange tinge in the sky.

"I have no idea...' Kristy replied looking at Mark. There eye's caught accidentally and all of a sudden Kristy felt a surge of buterflies errupt in the pit of her stomach, her legs felt weak by just looking at him and she could feel herself lost for words.

Mark kept his gaze firmly on Kristy and saw her starting to blush, looking deeply into her eyes he saw them glazed and for a second he thought he saw a twinkle of a star in her pupil's.

Mark took a step forward so there was only a centimetre between there bodies and kept looking into her eyes.

Kristy saw Mark take a step toward her but she didn't move, it was like she was rooted on the spot, like her legs were glued to the ground. Kristy felt like she had no control over what her body was doing as she reached out her arms and wrapped them around Mark's neck and she felt him wrap his arms around her waist. Kristy took another step forward so there bodies had now connected.

Kristy felt herself screaming for more...well her heart was scremaing for more but her head was screaming for her to stop...that she wanted Jack but every time she went to move she couldn't, it was like she was paralized. The next thing Kristy knew was herself leaning up to Mark's lips, they could feel each other's breath as she closed her eyes and met her lips with his.

"So have you lot set a date for the wedding?" Kate asked as she walked outside with Tony behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Well we have but...can get get a double wedding ready in two weeks?" Martha asked as Tony and Kate looked at each other and smiled.

"With the right people...anything can be done guys!" Kate said as Matilda, Martha, Lucas and Jack all looked at each other and smiled.

"Then it's settled. In two weeks, were getting married!" Martha said as everyone smiled at each other.

Chapter 38

The next day...emotions are running high...the wedding plans begin...

Kristy and Mark are reeling over the kiss...do either of them regret it...or is the the start of Summer Bay High's new relationship?

Chapter 38

"Come on we'll be late for school!" Martha yelled from the bottom of the stairs the next morning as Jack, Lucas and Matilda came strutting down the stairs, all with smiles's plastered on there faces from the previous nights events.

"Mattie...what are...'

"I'm coming to school today...I asked the doctor about it and he said as long as I take it easy then i can still attend school right up until 28 weeks!" Matilda said arriving on the bottom step and looking down at her school dress which was starting to get a little tight around her stomach.

"Right you lot!" Kate said walking out from the kitchen with a smile plastered across her face.

"i want the lot of you straight home after school so we can get started on the wedding plans, the venue, the reception, the guests, car's, dresses, tux's and what not ok, we only over a week to get this all done so...that's it, have a great day...' she said as she walked over to Jack and Lucas and kissed them on the forehead also giving Martha and Matilda a kiss.

"And go or you'll be late...' she said ushering them all out the door.

Walking into the High School they all looked around. Martha gasped as she saw Melanie Hobson, a 12th year christian girl with Jesse Delowney, a 3rd time 12th year repeat and the town scandal making out. Lucas looked at a young couple he noticed as Cassie Turner, Matilda's best friend with Ric Dalby, the two time school drop out and local fist fighter also plastered up against the lockers making out.

Jack looked over to his right and the next two people made him knock Martha's attention which also made her look. There in the middle of the hallway was Mark and Kristy practically all over each other, Kristy's hair was a mess and her legs were wrapped around Mark's waist and there mouth's were locked and they didn't look like they were going to come up for air any time soon.

"What...is going on with everyone?" Matilda finally spoke up as the four of them kept looking around at people making out, holding hands and just hanging out together that never would have happened in a million years.

"I have no...idea...' Martha replied as she moved toward her locker, Jack, Lucas and Matilda following.

"Right now I dont know what has got into some of you but in this class there will be no touching, looking or speaking until that siren goes...' The male teacher named Mr Bartlett said as he turned his back away from the students and started writing on the board.

"It must have something to do with the sky last night...' Matilda whispered to Lucas as he looked at her and nodded.

"Yea well who cares...' Lucas whispered back.

Martha, Matilda, Jack and Lucas raced through the door of the house and saw Kate, Alf, Tony, Morag, Sally, Irene, Leah, Cassie, Ric and almost the whole town sitting around in the lounge room.

"Ahhhh your here, all these lovely people have offered to help get this wedding ready for you lot so...get over here!" Kate said as Matilda and Martha looked at each other and screamed throguh gritted teeth before racing over to everyone. Lucas and Jack couldn't believe how many people were willing to help make this happen but they also ran voer and joined the group.

"Ok so Leah and I will handle the food for the reception and we have the food you guys made a list of...' Irene said as Matilda and Martha sat on Jack and Lucas's lap.

"And we will handle the decorations...' Cassie said looking at Ric and smiling as Ric did the same.

"And We will handle the reception itself...' Alf said looking at Morag who nodded to her brother.

"Mattie and Martha...I'll be helping you with your dresses tomorrow when we go into Yabbie Creek...' Sally said as the girls nodded and stiffled a little gigle of happiness.

"And I will be helping you boys with your tux's...' Tony said as the boy's nodded and grinned at each other...

"And I will handle the invitations, the bookings for the places and...the priest...' Kate finished off as everyone looked at each other.

"Is that it?...' Morag asked.

"The brides maides...' Matilda said as Martha nodded and both girls looked at everyone.

"Weve already talked about it and we want Cassie, Kate and Sally as our brides maides and Grandad, you'll be giving me away and... Matilda cut Martha off.

"Leah I would be honored if you could give me away...' Matilda said looking at Leah who clutched her chest.

"Me...oh I...I'd be honored Matilda'

"Good then that's settled...' said Jack who looked at Lucas and nodded.

"Dad, Ric and Alf once you've given Martha away, would you be our last best man?" Lucas asked smiling at Alf who looked a litle shocked before a smile appeared on his face and nodded.

"I'd be honored...'

One Week Later

"Ok so I've given out the last of the invitation's, is there anyone else you want to invite?" Kate asked as Jack and Martha looked at each other and Martha whispered something in his ear and watched him smile and nod.

"We want to invite Valli, Kristy and Mark...' Martha said as Matilda and Lucas looked at each other in shock but smiled after a minute.

"Lucas...Mattie...' Kate said as Lucas and Matilda looked at each other.

"No I think we've invited all of our friends" Matilda replied with a soft giggle.

"Oh my god...' Martha said as everyone looked at her. worry stiffening on each of there faces.

"What...what is it?" Matilda asked.

"Were...were getting married in 7 days...' Martha screamed as everyone started laughing.

Chapter 39

The wedding day near's...and the bachalor and bachalorette parties sneak up on all of them...

Martha finally faces Aden again...how will that go?

Kristy has one last surprise for Martha...

oh my god...its nearly over...I wanna cry

Chapter 39

The day's continued to tick down as the wedding drew closer. Sally had taken Martha and Matilda to get there dresses like she had promised she would and they also picked out there brides maides dresses as well that went beautifully with the wedding dresses.

Jack and Lucas had also got there tux's and by the look they had on there faces they looked more nervous about the wedding then the girls did. Matilda's stomach had grown more seeing as she was now 20 week's pregnant and kept joking and saying 'If my stomach keeps growing like this I wont fit in my wedding dress' and would always laugh along with the others. Matilda and Martha hadn't shown anyone there dresses, not even each other or Kate because they wanted to surprise everyone on the day of the wedding. Cassie and Ric had finished the decorations for the reception and wouldn't let Matilda or Martha near where the reception was being held which was actually at Sally's house at 5 pm because the weding was at 2 pm that day.

Leah and Irene had finished the food for the reception and kept it fresh until it was time and so no one else was aloud in the kitchen of the diner until after the wedding.

Alf and Morag hadn't been seen since that night at the Holden/Hunter/MacKenzie house which meant that they were really busy with the reception itself but other than that everyone was keeping very 'hush hush' about everything which is what Matilda and Martha had said they wanted.

The Day Before The Wedding

The four of them walked through the school, happy as ever as everyone either waved, smiled or talked to them when they were walking through the corridor's and even in the classroom the teacher's had trouble controlling the kids as the double wedding was literally the 'talk' of the town.

"Martha!" a voice yelled out to her as she stood at her open locker holding her drink flask.

"Yo...' she spun around and found herself face to face with Kristy who was beaming up at her and giggling.

"Yo...' Kristy giggled as Martha blushed and turned back to her locker.

"Is there something you want Kristy?" Martha asked chuckling to herself, wanting Kristy to get straight to the point.

"Ummm yeah actually there...is...' Kristy replied as Martha looked at her and saw that Kristy was actually holding something behind her back. Martha turned back to Kristy and smiled, shutting her locker as she pulled her bag out and threw it over her shoulder.

"I...wanted to give you this..' Kristy said pulling her hands around and holding them up to Martha whose mouth dropped open at the beautiful white scrap book which had a pink bow on each corner with a square cut out in the middle with a photo of Jack and Martha sitting there.

"Kristy...I...' Martha said taking the scrap book and looking at the photo and then looking back up at Kristy.

"Look inside...' Kristy said as Martha looked at her astounded before opening up to the first page. Surrounding the page was red beads all around the first page every now and again making a love heart at each corner, in the middle of the page was a photo of Jack and Martha on the beach when they first got together and on the bottom left hand corner of the pictures was a stick on love heart and a glittery pink butterfly and above the picture was writing that said 'Summer Bay's' and underneath the picture it said 'Hottest Couple'

Martha looked back up at Kristy, a grin from ear to ear as she looked back down and turned the page which had another photo, turning each page there were all different photo's of Jack and Martha where pictures had been taken from different places and each page had something different and unique on it and different writing.

Martha closed it and looked up at Kristy, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Thankyou...' Martha whispered as Kristy leant forward and hugged her.

"Matilda, Lucas and some other people helped me get the pictures together but they told me I could give it to you...from me...you and Jack are soul mates and I know that now...good luck and I'll see you later...' Kristy said as martha pulled her in to another hug. Pulling back Martha opened up the scrap book again as Kristy walked off.

Walking along the beach later that day Matilda and Martha were taking in everything around them. Martha giggled as she looked down at her finger at the beautiful diamond ring that was sitting on her finger.

"I cant believe the boy's arn't going to be home tonight...' Matilda said resting both her hands on her ever growning stomach.

"I know but I think Jack and Lucas's mates have organized a bucks night for them...' Martha replied stopping and sitting down on the sand followed by Matilda.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooo cool...' Mattie said as she tried to make herself comfortable as she wriggled her bottom around in the sand, finally letting out a releived sigh and leaning back against her bag.

"You comfy?" Martha asked giggling a little as Matilda playfully hit her and also giggled.

"Bub's just getting to big these day's...I think bub's gunna have big feet like its dad...' Matilda giggled as Martha also laughed and ran her figners through her hair.

Matilda looked to her right and saw Aden walking there way.

"Ahhh Martha...' Mattie said as Martha looked Matilda's way and also saw Aden. Aden stopped in his track's as he also noticed Martha and put his head down and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Martha we can go...' Mattie started but Martha cut her off.

"No...I have to do this sooner or later. Rather it be sooner than later...' Martha said pushing herself off the sand and making her way towards Aden.

"I didn't think you'd come anywhere near me after what I did...' Aden said as Martha reached him.

"Yeah well I'm a good person Aden, you should try it one day...' Martha said as she looked down at the sand.

"Can...can you ever firgive me?" Aden asked as martha slowly looked up at him.

"One day...maybe...I dont know what made you do it or why and I will never truly get over it...but in time I may be able to forgive you...I have to go...I'm getting married tomorrow...' Martha said as she turned around and started walking off, suddenly stopping in her tracks. Not turning back around or looking at him she spoke.

"If your truly sorry then I will expect to see you at the wedding tomorrow...'

She could feel Aden staring at her back but she didn't turn or face him at all, walking off back to Matilda who was already standing up she picked up her school bag and walked off leaving Aden standing on the beach.

The bucks party was in full swing as they all danced with the strippers that Jack and Lucas's mates had called in. The music was blaring and the disco ball and retro lgihts that they had hired for the night were completely going off.

Jack tore himself away from one of the three girls that was dancing with him and walked over to the drinks area and poured himself a glass full of punch. Skulling the glass he turned around as Lucas walked toward him.

"Hey mate...' Jack said as Lucas grinned from ear to ear.

"Hey yourself big brother...' Lucas replied also picking up a glass and pouring himself some punch.

"Can you believe it...Jack can you believe were getting married tomorrow?" Lucas asked as he emptied the glass as Jack shook his head.

"Come here little brother...' Jack said bringing Lucas into a headlock and scruffing his hair until it was a mess.

"I'm so proud of you Luc...you've really grown up since we moved here...you actually got a girl to fall in love with you and you actually kept her...' Jack said letting his brother out of the head lock and laughing.

"Well we always knew I'd find someone but mum n dad were getting a bit worried about you at one stage Jacky...they thought you were into guys...until you and Martha...' Lucas said as Jack pouted before grinning.

"Do you think the girls are having this much fun...?'

Screaming could be heard from outside the house as laughter soon errupted around the room. Martha and Matilda were pulled to there feet as two male dancers who were dressed as police men at first were dancing around them stripping as everyone poured with laughter.

Matilda had her hands clasped over her mouth but a grin was bearing past her hands and she was almost in tears laughing. Looking over at Martha she laughed even more as Martha was now dancing with the male stripper.

"Hey...Mattie...' Martha yelled over the music and the other girls laughter.

"Lighten up, were going to be married tomorrow...' Martha yelled as Matilda almost fell back in the chair laughing.

Suddenly the front door burst open as more men dressed as the police walked in and also started stripping, making the rest of the girls, including Kristy and a bruised Valli, Sally, Kate, Cassie and many more girls get up and run over to the men.

Chapter 40

Wedding day has arrived...

Jack forget's his vow's...

Tony looses the rings...

and...

Matilda cant fit into her dress...

Will this wedding turn out the way it was planned???

ok guys because this last chappy is so long i have split it into two parts ok

Chapter 40 - A New Beginning Part I

Jack slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room, yawning and stretching his arms out as he sat up. Jack looked down at Lucas about two feet away from him also asleep and chuckled to himself. Leaning over he shoved Lucas who shot up in his bed and shot glances around the room.

"Is it time yet...' Lucas looked at Jack who was laughing hysterically and was almost rolling around on the ground as Lucas hit his brother.

"That's not funny Jack...' Lucas shot him an evil glance before crawling to his feet.

"Hey Jack what do you think the girls are gunna look like today?" Lucas asked just as Tony walked out.

"Luc stop worrying, they will look beautiful, gorgeous, sexy...like they always do...relax" Jack said as he also got to his feet.

"Morning dad...' both Lucas and Jack said at the same time as Tony looked horror stricken.

"Dad...' Jack said as Tony looked up at him.

"Jack...I...I've lost the rings...'

"No...no...no...no this cant be happening..' Matilda shrieked in the bedroom as she sat on the bed as Kate came running in.

"What is it Mattie?...'

"My dress doesn't fit...I told you...' Matilda said shaking her head as Kate walked over and sat down beside her. Grabbing the bottom of the dress she pulled it closed and zipped it up and smiled as it caught half way.

"Your not fitting in it because your breasts have grown darling not because of the baby. I can fix this...' Kate said getting to her feet and leaving the room as Matilda watched on. A couple of minutes later Kate returned with a bra and handed it to Matilda who just stared at it and then looked at Kate who laughed.

"It's a minimizer bra, what the boys dont know is that I was pregnant with Jack when Tony and I married...and I didn't fit into my dress so my mum went out and bought me this and if I'm right...your about the same size as I was...' Kate said as Matilda smiled up at Kate.

Kate turned around and waited as she heard Matilda fiddling around and a couple of minutes later she heard Matilda's soft voice.

"Can you zip me up...please?" Kate turned around and walked over to Matilda and slowly pulled the zip up as it reached the top.

They had turned the house upside down looking for the rings and the whole place was a mess. Couch's were over turned, cushions had been throw around the place, bed's have been looked under, cupboards had been checked but they couldn't find the rings.

"Dad...we have to find those rings...' Jack said as he started searching the house again, making an even bigger mess of the place. Suddenly Lucas looked over at the bench and started laughing.

"Dad...is that them?" Lucas asked as everyone looked over to where Lucas was pointing to the counter next to the kettle.

Tony walked over to where the kettle was sitting and picked up the box and opened it...sighing loudly as he showed the boys the two rings sitting neatly inside the velvet box.

Tony started laughing as did Lucas and Jack and then suddenly Jack stopped laughing.

"What? what's wrong?" Tony asked looking at his son.

"I...I've forgot my vow's...' Jack exclaimed.

Martha stood looking in the mirror at herself. Fixing the last of her hair as she removed the curler from the last small piece of hair from the top of her head and letting it fall gracefully down and resting on her cheek. Looking at her hair she twirled around and smiled at the reflection staring back at her. Leaning over away from the mirror she picked up the dress and slid it over her frame so it rested nicely over her curves. Reaching behind her she zipped up the dress and looked back into the mirror. The beautiful white dress was laced with flowers all over and had beautiful white beads around the flowers. Further down the dress it was layered and tassled beautifully all the way down to the ground. Only the left shoulder had a strap. Martha's hair was half up and half down, the top half she had up was made into a flower bun and the rest of her hair was in very light, wavy curls as two piece of hair on each side of her head rested away from the upper half of the hair and was also lightly curled but rested against her face. Martha's make up was soft and natural which made her beam and shine even more, her lips were covered with a clearn shine lips glass which made her seem extravagant and elegant all the same.

"Ok girls...' Martha heard as she looked in the mirror once more and slowly turned around and slipped into her white beaded high heels and made her way toward the stairs. Looking at the stair way she noticed a black curtain drawn over the other half of the stairs and knew that Kate had put that up.

"Ok Mattie you first sweet heart...' Martha heard.

A couple of minutes later she heard footsteps walking down the stairs and minutes after that she heard Kate again.

"Ok Martha...your turn...'

"Jack you cant have forgotten your vow's...the wedding is in half an hour you cant forget your vow's...' Lucas was almost yelling to his brother as Jack paced back and forth, racking his brains over what his vow's were.

"Jack hurry up we have to be there before the girls remember...'

"OH ****...!' Jack said running into the bedroom where his tux was sitting.

They stood inside the church, there mouth's gaping at the beautiful settings around them, half in shock of where they were but half in awe that they were both marrying the girls of there dreams. Suddenly the music started up and both Jack and Lucas looked toward's the door as it open and a light shone through the door.

Suddenly there mouths gaped open at the two girls shining through the light and they couldn't help but smile.

Archived