Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings

Guest matticus01

Chapter 40 - A New Beginning Part II

Watching as the two girls slowly down through the crowd. Martha in her beautiful white, floral, beaded, layered and tassled dress and her hair flowing beautifully behind her with Alf holding her hand out. Matilda was walking just behind Martha and was wearing a strapless dress that had beautiful pink beads over it and was tassled all over. Around the top of Matilda's stomach was a small white buckled belt. Her hair was in light curls and was lightly messed up. Matilda's make up was also light and but she was wearing a light pink lip gloss that made her equally beautiful. Jack stood on the left side of the priest and Lucas stood on the right side and as each girl came closer to them they couldn't help but stare as there mouth's fell open. Both Matilda and Martha chuckled as they finally reached the two boys and stood next to them as Alf and Leah gave both girls a kiss on the cheek and made there way to there seats and sat down, not being able to remove the smiles off there faces.

"Ladies and gentlemen..' the lady started as she looked around the room and then went back to talking and holding her book.

"We are gathered her today to celebrate the marriage between these four people...Matilda Hunter to Lucas holden and Martha Mackenzie to Jack Holden"

Jack, Martha, Lucas and Matilda all looked at each other and smiled.

"Turn and face your partner...' the priest said as all four of them turned to each other.

The female then looked at each of them and started with Jack and Martha.

"Jack Anthony Holden...do you take this woman...Martha Jane Mackenzie to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to honour her through good times and bad, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" she asked as Jack smiled and took Martha's hands.

"I do...' Jack whispered as Martha grinned.

"Martha Jane Mackenzie, do you take this man, Jack Anthony Holden to be your lawfully wedded husband, through the good times and bad, throguh sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do...' Martha whispered back as Jack also smiled.

The priest next looked at Matilda and Lcuas.

"Lucas Anthony Holden, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, through good times and bad, through sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do...' Lucas said as Matilda grinned and took his hands.

"Matilda Harriet Jane Hunter, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, through good times and bad, though sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do...' Matilda whispered as Lucas looked deeply into her eyes and smiled.

"The rings please...' the priest said as Tony stepped forward and handed her the velvet cse in which she opened to reveal four, beautifully stunning rings. Jack picked up the first ring at the front and placed it half way up her finger.

"Martha...with this ring...I thee wed...' Jack said as he pushed the ring furhter up her finger on her left hand and smiled. Martha took the second ring and also slid it half up Jack's left hand.

"Jack...with this ring...I thee wed...'

Matilda and Lucas followed and then the preist looked around the room and smiled.

"Your vow's...' she said as Martha took a deep breath, signalling she wanted to start first.

"Jack...from the moment we first met I knew you were the one and only one for me, yes we've been through some hard times since we got together but we have pulled through because of our love, commitment and honesty towards each other. You are my hear and sould Jack Holden and I could never Imagine my life without you. I love you now and forever, some how, some way we made it here in each other's arms. she said as she heard a couple of 'awe's echo around the room as Jack smiled.

"Martha...' Jack started as somehow the words naturall came back to him.

"The very first time we talked I knew you would be in my life until the end, call it fate or destiny but your were sent to me, as my angel, my girlfriend, my friend and my soul mate and you gave me new life, I dont know why you were sent to me but I dont care because my heart belongs to you and only you...you are my heart Martha...I love you...'

"Matilda, what can I say except that you are my life, you are my soul, the wonderful and caring, beautifully gifted person you are made me fall in love with you and you changed my life. every time I am with you, every time I look at you my heart skips a beat and I fall more and more in love with you and now...we can also celebrate that a new life is going to be born because of that love that we share. Yes we may have had to tackle the gods to get here but we are here...you my soul Mattie and you're my life...

"Lucas, you caring personality and big heart made me fall in love with you. Yes we have had to tackle many things but our love was strong enough to get through it. I never believed in love at first sight until I met you Luc, I have never felt more alive than when I am with you and I will cherish my love for you for the rest of my life...I love you Lucas Holden, your the best thing that ever happened to me...'

"The love these two have given each other is a sign that they have and will make it. If anyone has any reason why these people should not marry speak now...or forever hold you peace...

Jack, Martha, Matilda and Lucas all looked around the room, Alf, Sally, Irene, Leah, Cassie, Ric, Aden, Kristy, Mark and almost the whole of Summer Bay had turned out for this event and none of them spoke. Turning and looking back at each other the priest spoke up again.

"Then by the power invested in me...I now pronounce you...husbands and wives...you may kiss your brides...'

The whole room errupted into cheer's and claps and all rose to there feet and Jack and Martha and Lucas and Matilda's lips connected with each other.

The Reception

They all sat around tables at the Caravan park. the long table had Jack, Martha, Matilda, Lucas, Alf, Cassie, Ric, Tony, Kate and Sally at the bridal table and then there were smaller table around the rest of the room with everyone else. The decorations were light pink, purple and white which blended in very well with the whole theme. White to go with the brides Dresses, light pink for the brides maides dresses and purple for the men's ties.

Alf stood up and ushered to to room to quiet in which the whole room fell silent at once.

"I would just like to say, that I am so proud of these four for doing what there hearts told them to do and not taking what anyone had to say to heart. I get strength from these four and wish them all the very best in the near future...Now a toast to Jack, Martha, Matilda and Lucas...HOLDEN...'

The whole room errupted into claps and cheers and then Leah stood up as the room fell silent again.

"Now for the bridal waltz...'

All four of them stood in the middle of the room as the music started up. Jack and Lucas pulled the girls up clsoe to them and started swaying to the music.

When the road gets dark

And you can no longer see

Let my love throw a spark

Have a little faith in me

And when the tears you cry

Are all you can believe

Just give these loving arms a try baby and

Have a little faith, faith in me

Martha wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and looked up at him, a smile present on her face and her eyes sparkling as they swayed as there feet moved gently around in circles.

Have a little faith in me, oh and

When your secret heart

Cannot speak so easily

Come here baby, from a whisper start

To have a little faith in me

Martha leant in and gently placed a kiss on his lips before resting her head on his chest and smiling to herself.

"You really are my life Jack...' she whispered as jack leant his head on her shoulder and kissed the side of her head.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want a family with you...' jack replied as he felt Martha cuddle him more and smile to herself.

And when your back's against the wall

Just turn around and you, you will see

I will catch your, I will catch your fall just

Lucas held Matilda close to him with the baby bump neatly in between them as she rested her head on his chest and her hands around his waist so she didn't strain herself because of the baby.

Lucas kissed her hair as she slowly looked up at him and smiled. Lucas leant down and kissed her lovingly, passionately and gently on the lips.

I've been loving you for such a long, long time

Expecting nothing in return

Just for you to have a little faith in me

You see time, time is our friend

Cos for us there is no end

All you gotta do is have a little faith in me

I will hold you up, I will hold you up and

Your love gives me strength enough to

Oh faith, darlin'

"I love you Mattie...I'm glad I moved here, you really are my life...' Lucas said as he looked into her eyes and smiled. Matilda smiled back up at him just as she clutched her stomach and smiled.

"Lucas the baby is kicking...' she said grabbing his hand and placing it firmly on her stomach where again they both felt a little kick.

Lucas looked at Matilda and smiled as he leant down and kissed her again, not puling back, but keeping there lips firmly pressed against each other.

After a long period of time they pulled apart and Matilda ran her hand gently through his hair.

"I love you too Luc...'

Oh, faith

THE END...

song: have a little faith in me...by: Mandy Moore

hope you guys liked this fic...I loved writing it... :)

Comments

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived