Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings

Guest matticus01

Well here it is...dont all shoot me at once...especially you *caitie*

Chapter 21

The next morning Martha was let out of hospital and was taken back to the Holden House.Kate rang the school as soon as she got Martha settled back into the bedroom and explained why Martha wasn't going to be at school for a bit but sent Jack, Matilda and Lucas straight upstairs to get ready for school. After the police had tried to talk to Martha but miserably failing in getting even a word out of her they left after she got upset when they asked to take some samples from under her skin.

Before martha had left the hospital Rachel asked her one question which startled Martha.

"Did he use protection?" Rachel had asked as Martha shot a glance up at her.

"No!" Martha whispered as Rachel nodded her head.

"Come back in a couple of weeks so I can do a check up!" Rachel had said as Alf led Martha out of the room, leaving behind an empty room and crumpled sheet's.

Jack, Matilda and Lucas were sitting underneath a tree at recess and Jack kept looking at the gates and was picking at his food.

"She'll be ok!" Matilda said as Jack glanced at her and smiled, nodding silently and then looking back at the gates.

"Jack!" someones voice said as he turned and looked up to see Sally standing there.

"Martha!" Jack said as once as Sally shook her head.

"No everything's fine Jack but I want you to talk to the school councellor, it is clear you are not coping!" Sally said as Jack shook his head this time.

"No...I dont want to...' Jack replied as Sally silenced him.

"This is not up for discussion Jack holden now follow me!" Sally said as she turned and jack merely got to his feet and reluctantly followed.

Lunch had soon arrived at the high school and Matilda walked from the Diner from her free class and made her way down to the diner. Ever since she had found out she was 9 weeks pregnant she had started getting craving's and all sort's. As she got down to the beach she sat down in the sand and rested one hand on her stomach.

Aden was walking alon the beach when he saw Matilda sitting down. the wind was blowing through her hair and she looked so amazing as she ate the food sitting down beside her. Aden felt a sudden urge to walk over to her.

Matilda looked up when she saw Aden walking towards her, he had a blackened eye and scratches all over her face.

"Hey!" he said as she smiled sweetly and looked back out at the ocean.

"Can I sit down?" he asked as she looked back up at him and nodded.

"What happened to your face?" she asked as he looked down at the sand and then at her.

"Had a fight with mum and this is the end result!" he said as she looked toward him, contemplating on whether she should believe him.

"Right!" she said as she picked up a piece of fruit from beside her and took a bite out of it.

"So hows Martha?" Aden asked as Matilda shot him a glance andsaw the smirk on his face.

"You...you did that to her!" Mattie screamed as Aden just smiled at her. Matilda got to her feet as Aden followed.

"She wanted it and by the looks of it so do you!" Aden said as he walked toward Matilda as she walked backward.

"Aden dont do this...I'm pregnant!" Matilda said as Aden's smile turned to a grin.

"Thought you were putting on a bit of weight sexy!" He said as he grabbed hold of her and the both of them fell to the ground.

"No get off me!" Matilda screamed as she kneed him in the groin and pushed him off her, crawling to her feet she backed away from him and suddenly clutched her stomach.

"Oh no!" she whispered as she screamed out in pain and collapsed to the ground as tears formed in her eye's and spilled down her cheek's.

"Aden...help!" she screamed as Aden rose to his feet and looked at her before taking of up to the Surf CLub.

"Aden help me!" Matilda screamed as she clutched onto her stomach and watched him run off.

Aden ran into the Surf Club and ran up to Alf and grabbed his arm, breathing heavily.

"What in gods name...'

"It's Mattie, somethings wrong with her, ring an ambulance!" Aden screamed as Alf nodded and pulled out his mobile before taking off down the beach. Aden however ran off in the other direction, as far away from the beach, Matilda and Alf as he could get.

Matilda sat on the bed crying as Lucas walked in,also teary eyed. Matilda took one look at Lucas and burst out into sob's before he wrapped his arm's around his girlfriend to comfort her.

"Ssshhh it's ok, it's all going to be ok!" he whispered as she sobbed into his chest as tears also started to trickle down his cheeks'. He kissed her hair and rubbed her back as they both cried to each other, for they had just lost there baby and nothing or no one would be able to bring that back.

Alf sat outside the room with Kate who had picked up Lucas from the school. They both just sat there both thinking the same thing.

'My family is cursed!'

"I think I'm going to take Martha away from here would a couple of months, I know she's not coping!" Alf said as Kate looked teary eyed.

"She's no coping Alf, every time someone walk's past the bedroom she jumps. The poor girl is scared of everything and everyone and she wont even let Jack near her!" Kate said as Alf rubbed his face with his hands.

"And now this has happened!" Kate said finally breaking down as Alf pet her the back.

"I think I know who raped her!" Alf said as Kate looked up at him with a look of 'who?' on her face.

"Aden Jefferies, when he came to me today he was all scrathed up and I think it's because of him that Mattie lost the baby to...why if I get my hands on that boy...' his voice trailed off as they both looked up and saw Jack standing there, horror stricken on his face.

"I'm gunna kill the bastard!" Jack screamed before storming off.

Chapter 22

Matilda isn't coping with the loss of the baby...

Alf tell's Martha about leaving the bay...

Aden is out and about...again!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here it is and (Barbara) *smiles* :lol:

Chapter 22

She walked along the beach, taking in the fresh, salty breeze as the wind wipped through her hair. It was a calm day and not many people were down on the beach which made it better for Martha as she walked, cuddling her arms closer to her chest and pulling her hoddie further over her face from where she had been hit. She wore a long pair of light blue champion track pants and a hooded jumper along with her runner's. She felt so ashamed of herself but she couldn't stay in the bedroom, she was starting to feel suffocated.

She found a spot up on the bank and sat down, resting her head on the tip of her knee's and wrapping her arms around the middle of her knee's. Closing her eye's she imagined what her life would be like in five years time. She would be 23 years old, an old rape victum and possibly single with a dead beat job if she kept pushing the ones she loved away but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to talk to anyone and she didn't want to see anyone, apart from her grandfather who was with every time he had the chance to be. He had tried to get Martha to talk to Jack but she wouldn't have it.

She looked to her left and saw Aden walking down, straight past her, onto the sand of the beach. Martha sat there, not willing to move an inch just in case he saw her. She bore frightened and intense eye's at him as he kept walking down the beach.

Next thing she heard Jack screaming.

"ADEN...YOU PIECE OF ****!"

"Oh no!" she said to herself as the next thing jack was running down the beach and had lunged at Aden.

"You dirty, filthy rat...you hurt Martha and now...now you hurt Mattie!" he screamed as Martha shot up a look.

"What?" she whispered to herself as Jack was throwing punches left right and center, hitting Aden every time.

"Thanks to you Mattie lost the baby you piece of ****!" he screamed as Martha let out a loud gasp in which Jack stopped and looked toward where the noise had come from and suddenly saw Martha, as did Aden through his bloodied up face. Martha got to her feet and raced away from both boy's, she ran and ran until she saw the Diner Flat where Alf lived and pelted up the stairs and started bashing on the door. A minute later Morag opened the door and Martha burst through the door, almost in tears.

"Martha my god whats wrong love?" Morag asked as she ran to the couch and sat on it, resting her head in her hands.

Kate and Tony walked in the house, folwed by a grieving Matilda and Lucas. Matilda hadn't stopped crying since she found out she had miscarried and Lucas was in shock that this had happened.

"Take a seat sweet and i'll make some herbal tea!" Kate said as Lucas led Matilda over to the couch where they both sat down. Matilda sunk into Lucas chest and scrunched up part of his shirt whilst she sobbed. She felt so tired and just wanted to crawl up and go to sleep, wake up the next morning and hope it was all a dream but in reality it wasn't.

An hour later Lucas pushed a piece of loose hair behind Matilda's ear and noticed she had finally fallen asleep. He slowly got to his feet and ly her head down lightly on the couch, careful not to wake her. He then stretched out her leg's and grabbed the blanket on top of the couch and covered her with it and let her sleep.

Lucas walked into the kitchen and saw Kate was drinking what looked like straight Brandy and his father was no where in sight. Jack hadn't been seen either and Martha hadn't come out of the bedroom since she went in there yesterday.

Kate looked up at Lucas and smiled sweetly.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" Kate asked as Lucas slowly nodded but deep down he had been torn apart. Lucas was just about to reply when a soft voice spoke.

"Hello!"

Lucas peeped back through the kitchen door and saw Morag and Martha walk through the front door.

"Mum!" Lucas said as Kate got to her feet and looked at who had walked in!

"Morag...Martha!" Kate said as Morag smiled but Martha just stood still, she didn't smile, she didn't frown, she jsut kept a blank expression on her face.

"Sorry Kate i jsut heard the news about Matilda, so sorry. Alf will be in in a moment he...he wants to talk to you, well everyone about Martha!" Morag explained as Martha's head turned and saw the peacefully, sleeping Matilda on the couch and then the words slipped off the tip of her tongue even thought she had just thought about it.

"How is she?"

They were all sitting at the kitchen table and Alf was speaking. Martha, Kate, Lucas, Tony, Morag and Jack...after half an hour of finding him they had left Matilda in peace.

"Martha isn't coping with this at all, she is pushing you all away and I think it's best if I take her down to the city....there's a retreat down there who can help her with this sort of thing and she need's help otherwise she might do something to hurt herself...or you lot!" Alf said as Martha kept her gaze firmly on her knee's but she could feel a stern gaze, staring at her and she knew exactly who it was. She lifted her head up an inch and saw Jack's stern brown eye's gazing at her, his eye's pleading her to 'let me in...please let me in' but she tore her eye's away from him when she heard Alf say her name. She looked up at him and then at everyone else before nodding and for the first time she felt like some peace would come from all of this and this time she looked at Jack and gave him a small, but sweet smile and he smiled back.

2 Hours Later

"Are you ready to go love?" Alf asked as Martha nodded and looked around the room once more before picking up her suitcase. She walked behind Alf down the stairs and out of the Holden House where everyone was waiting for her...even Matilda.

Kate was the first to approach Martha.

"Can i have a hug?" Kate asked as Martha stood still for a moment before smiling. Martha nodded and hugged Kate before Tony walked up beside Kate and held out his hand. Martha shook it and he smiled.

"Your a wonderful girl Martha MacKenzie, dont ever forget that!" he said as Martha smiled and looked at Matilda. Matilda walked up to Martha and both girl's hugged instantly, tears appearing in both girl's eyes before they pulled apart.

"Take care!" Matilda said as Matilda nodded. Matilda looked at the ground before Martha spoke.

"It'll be ok Mattie!"

Matilda nodded and walked back, letting Lucas into the small group and he held out his hand also but Martha smiled at him before leaning in and hugging him.

"Look after her!" Martha whispered in his ear as he nodded and pulled back and then everyone took a couple of steps back as now Jack walked up to Martha.

"You'll be ok...I know you will!" Jack said as Martha nodded and tears started trickling down her cheeks.

"I know!" she whispered back and walked foreward, letting herself into Jack's arms as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you!" Jack said as Martha pulled back and smiled.

"I know...I want to...'

"I understand!" Jack said as martha smiled once again and Jack smiled sweetly as well.

"After everything that's happened it's understandable you cant say it but your smile say's it all for me!" he said as Alf walked up beside her and looked at her.

Martha smiled up at her grandfather before taking his hand.

"Let's go!" she said as they marched off toward the car, ready for the long journey out of the Bay.

Well here it is, this chappy is mostly on Jack's feeling's atm...and something else... :D

Enjoy

Chapter 23

It had only been two day's since Martha had left for the city with Alf and already the news of her rape and Matilda's miscarrage had spred through the high school.

Jack walked through the corridor's as people looked at him and pointed, whispering as they did so which made him angry and upset because he hadn't heard from Martha since she left.

Jack walked up to his locker and opened the door, instantly looking up at the photo that clung to the locker. it was a picture of Jack, Martha, Matilda and Lucas, all sitting on the couch at his house, the day that Martha was...Jack closed his eye's and looked at the photo below it. It was on an angle and it had a love heart drawn around it. Martha was on Jack's back and Jack was holding her leg's. He remembered because Lucas snapped that shot...that was taken the day Mattie found out she was pregnant.

Jack pulled out his books and pushed the locker shut to see a nice blonde girl leaning up against the locker.

"Kristy hi!" Jack said as she smiled and took a step toward him.

"I heard about your girlfriend!" she said as Jack just looked at her. Her long blonde curly lock's ran down past her shoulders and she was fairly tanned and also in inch taller than Jack.

"Oh yeah and what did you hear about her!" Jack said clasping hold of his books, afraid of what the answer would be.

"That she got raped and is pregnant...'

"Excuse me!" Jack said a little loudly in which a couple of passer's by stopped and stared.

"Isn't it true?" she asked as Jack was suddenly furious.

"NO!" he yelled as she smiled.

"So she didn't get raped then...'

"NO...ahhh yes she did...'

"Then she is pregnant...'

"NO!" Jack yelled as her smile grew as she pulled on Jack's tie.

"Ohhhh such a touchy subject aye Jack...who would have thought of Jack Holden, high school hottie to date such a slag!" she said as Jack eyed her.

"And who would have thought...Kristy Thompson, high school slut would be jealous!" Jack said pulling his tie away from her and walking off leaving her smirking.

"I always...get what I want Jack!" she screamed after him as she put the edge of her nail of her index finger into her mouth, smiling seductively as he walked off.

He sat in his class that day not listening to a word the teacher was saying. He knew that not many student's were listening either because every where he looked there were a pair of eye's on him. Jack put his hand up as the teacher looked at him.

"Yes Jack!" the short bald headed, chubby bearded man said.

"Can I have a bathroom pass please?" he asked as the male nodded. Jack got to his feet and walked up to the teacher who gave him a red piece of paper and Jack thanked him and swiftly left the room, headed straight toward the bathroom. Once he was inside he pulled out his mobile and searched for Martha's number and pressed the call button and a minute later someone answered.

"Martha!" he said holding the phone up to his ear.

"No Martha isn't able to come to the phone while she is here I'm sorry, this is her councelor Marie!" the lady spoke softly as Jack sighed.

"Can...can you just tell her I called!" Jack said as he looked in the mirror.

"I'm sorry i cannot do that. She isn't allowed to have contact with anyone but her grandfather until such time she is released!" the lady said before she hung up before Jack could say anything back.

Jack put the phone back in his pocket and leaned up against the hand basin before hitting his hands on it three times and yelling 'F**K'

2 hours later

Finally free from all the pair's of eye's that had followed him around all day he sat on the beach. He had turned his phone off because of all the message's he was getting from random girls asking him out and he just sat there, staring out into the ocean. It was rough today, like a raging war was going on beneath the surface that it wanted no one to know about. He ran his finger's through his hair twice before sighing. It had only been two day's and he missed Martha like crazy. He had never felt this way about a girl before and it killed him that she was going through this phaze and he couldn't do anything to help her. He couldn't do anything to make her feel safe, that she had to get complete stranger's to help her instead of Jack and for this...Jack couldn't understand it.

As Jack sat on the beach he didn't realize that someone was up near the Surf Club watching him, and that she had been watching him for the past hour.

Chapter 24

A month has passed and Alf comes back to the bay....but with or without Martha?

Lucas and Matilda are on shaky ground...someone is about to make things worse!

Kristy is determind to get jack...what lengths will she go to?

:) so I hope you dont all shoot me but I hope you enjoyed the chappy

Well here it is guys so I hope you enjoy it

Chapter 24

One Month Later

The Summer Bay sign came into veiw as the ute drove past. He pulled into the Diner car park and turned off the ignition and stared out the window.

Summer Bay was still the same, the only thing that was missing...was Martha.

The doctor's had told Alf that she wasn't ready to leave and that she probably wouldn't be ready for atleast another two months but she had given Alf a letter to give to Jack and made him promise that he would bring a letter back for her in which he agreed he would. Alf took of his seat belt and stepped out of the ute and made his way up to the diner.

As he entered the diner he saw many high school students fall suddenly quiet and as he looked at the booth furthest away from the door he saw Jack, Matilda and Lucas all looking at him, like they were waiting for Martha to walk in behind him. Alf walked over to Jack and held out the note.

"Martha told me to give you this and I got told not to leave here without a letter fro you!" Alf said as Jack smiled and took the letter from Alf. Alf then looked at Matilda who smiled and looked back down at the ground.

"How you holdin up love?" Alf asked as Matilda nodded.

"Back at school so I guess I'm doing ok!" she replied as Lucas went to put his arm around her but she shuffled away, leaving him feeling down like he always did. Matilda had been pushing him away for the past three weeks and there was nothing he could do but give her space when she needed it.

"Well Martha told me to tell you all that she is doing ok and to write her a letter. I'm heading back down tomorrow night so if you'r letter's arnt written by then then that's your bad luck ok!" Alf said as all three of them nodded. Alf turned and walked into the kitchen and out of site leaving them alone again.

"Ok!" Jack finally spoke up as both Matilda and Lucas looked at him.

"Whats going on between you two and dont say nothing...' he said as both there mouth's opened and closed again.

"Because I can tell that something is going on, you two have been acting weird since Mattie lost...' Jack saw Lucas lower his head and Matilda's eye's welled up with tears but neither of them said a word.

"Thats what this is all about...' Jack said as Matilda blinked back her tears and finally spoke up.

"Just leave it Jack!" Matilda yelled as the diner went quiet again and watched her climb to her feet and exit the diner very quickly.

Matilda ran down onto the beach and collapsed in the sand as the tears started falling down her cheeks. SHe swiftly wiped them away and sat down properly, looking out at the ocean. it was a beautiful day and the sea was calm, there was no wind and it was very hot. Her hair was in a low pony tail and her fringe was parted either side, her school dress was starting to to get to big on her, for she hadn't eaten in the past week and when she did eat she was that upset that it didn't stay down so she just stopped eating. She wanted to confide in Lucas but he spent most of his time reading or writing in his diary and if he wasn't doing that he was too much of the good boyfriend, once upon a time it didn't matter how much he touched her but these day's it made her feel...sick.

She looked up as she saw Aden walking toward her but she didn't move, she just kept looking at him and he looked at her. Ever since she lost the baby it wasn't Aden she was blaming but herself. Aden walked over and sat down next to her and they just both looked out at the water.

"Nice day!" he finally said as Matilda looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah!" she whispered back at Aden looked at her.

"I...I saw Alf's ute...'

"She's not back so you dont have to worry!" Matilda quickly added as Aden nodded.

"I dont know why I did it!" he said as he looked back out at the ocean. He started twidling his thumb's and Matilda noticed this because she seemed to resther hand on his arm. He instantly stopped and looked at her.

"Why dont you blame me?" he asked as she couldn't stop staring into his eyes. For some reason she was mezmerized by them and she smiled.

"I dont know...I jsut dont!" she replied as he rested his hand on her's and looked into her baby blue eye's. Aden all of a sudden had the urge to kiss her and leaning in he cupped her face with his hands but stoped inches away form her mouth.

"I can stop if you want me to...' he whispered as he could feel Matilda's breathing quicken. Both of them felt the wind pick up but they just kept there gaze on each other.

"I dont want you too...' she replied back as Aden moved in and captured his lips with her.

Standing up at the top of the beach Lucas was watching them. they were sitting next to each other, just talking and then next thing Aden had cupped her face and...and...kissed her.

Lucas felt a surge of disappointment run through his body, he looked on as Jack walked up behind his little brother and was just about to talk when he saw the same thing that Lucas was seeing.

Lucas took off running back past Jack, past the Surf Club and Jack did only thing he knew to do...run after Lucas.

Kristy walked into the school and looked around, making sure there were no teacher's around she walked over to Jack's locker and opened it. Searching through his bag she found his drink bottle and pulled the lid off. Looking around again she pulled a vile out of her pocket, pulled the tube off and tipped the contents into his drink. Putting the lid back on the drink she put it back in Jack's bag and closed the locker and walked off with a grin on her face. For she was going to do what ever it took for Jack to be her's, even if it meant using all means possible.

Chapter 25

What will happen between Lucas and Matilda now?

What did Kristy put in Jack's drink?

Valli comes back to the bay!!!

Well here it is so enjoy guys...

Chapter 25

She walked back into Summer Bay high that day and looked around. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She walked over to her locker and leant her head up against the door and closed her eye's. She had kissed Aden. The guy that should be blamed for her losing the baby and raping Martha.

"Martha!"Matilda whispered as she shook her head on the locker.

"Feeling guilty!" she heard someone whisper in her ear. Shooting her head up, she saw Jack standing there looking at her.

"Did he see?" she asked as Jack nodded and she sighed and closed her eye's.

"Why'd you do it Mattie?" Jack asked as Matilda shrugged her shoulders and opened her locker, her eye's straying upon the photo's or herself and Lucas strewn all over the locker door.

"I dont know!" she replied as she pulled one of the photo's off the door and looked at it, smiling. Lucas was holding her around the waist and holding her up, her legs were wrapped around him and she had tilted her body back but kept her arm's firmly wrapped around his shoulder's.

"One minute we were just talking and the next we were kissing!" Matilda said as she put the photo back in it's place and grabbed her school books for she had child studies for the next two lesson's.

"I pulled away after I realized and now I'm back here!" Matilda replied as she shut her locker and looked up at Jack who nodded and opened his locker which was next to Matilda's.

"How upset is he?" she asked as Jack rummaged through his bag and pulled out his drink bottle.

"He's pretty upset Mattie. He loves you so much and you go and kiss another guy after that guy made you lose your baby!" jack said as he opened the bottle and moved it up to his lips.

"Is he coming back to school?" she asked as Jack looked at her just as the bell rang. Jack put the drink back in his locker and quickly pulled out his books.

"Yeah but expect some yelling or nothing at all from his part!" Jack said as he closed his locker just as Lucas walked back through the door and up to his which was across from Matilda's locker. Jack walked off leaving just Matilda and Lucas.

"Luc!" Matilda said as he pulled out his books and shut his locker and turned to Matilda.

"Not now because I'm too pissed off and might say something I might regret Mattie!" Lucas said as he walked off leaving Matilda standing there, not knowing what had just happened.

She walked into the school and looked at the row's of locker's and the many corridor's. Her short blue dress only just covering her bum and her black knee high heel's making her look taller than she really was.

She walked through the corridor looking at the sheet of paper in one hand and a heap of books in the other. Finally she found her classroom and walked in as she heard whistles being thrown her way. Sitting the books on the table she looked up at the class.

"Alright settle down!" she yelled as she looked around the class, her eye's resting on Jack's who was obviously shocked to see her.

"My name's Valli Richards and i'll be your new teacher" she said as she smiled at Jack who instantly looked down at his desk, not believing that she was back in town.

He stood at his locker drinking out of his bottle and saw Lucas walk up to him.

"Have you talked to Mattie?" Jack asked as Lucas shook his head.

"Lucas talk to her ok, she regret's what she did!" Jack said as he emptied the rest of his bottle and thre it back in his bag, pulling his bag out of his locker as Lucas walked over to his locker and pulled out his school bag as well.

"I'll tak to her when I get him!" Lucas said as they both started walking out of the school.

"Guess whose my new science teacher?" Jack asked as Lucas looked at him, still not being able to believe it.

"Valli!"

"What?" Lucas asked looking at him shocked as Jack nodded his head.

Jack was sitting on the beach, looking out at the water, he hadn't been feeling well since after school and decided he needed some fresh air.

Jack ly down on the beach and looked up at the star's, closing his eye's he thought about what Martha would be doing and when she would be coming back to him. He opened his eye's and saw Kirsty standing there looking down at him.

"Need some company?" she asked as he looked at her, feeling more and more sick by the minute.

Chapter 26

Can Lucas forgive Matilda?

Jack wakes up the next morning on the beach

We visit Martha's life at the retreat

Here it is...hope you enjoy it

Chapter 26

The sun blared down on his skin as he slowly opened his eye's and looked around. He saw that he was lying on the beach shirtless. He went to move until he felt someone move next to him and suddenly fell still, not wanting to move and slowly turned his head beside him. his mouth dropped open as he saw Kristy lying in his arms, sleeping peacefully as he stared at her.

Jack's eye's widened as his mouth fell open as he closed his eye's, hoping that when he opened them again it was all being a dream but when he re-opened his eye's she was still lying in his arm's. Jack gulped as he watched her slowly open her eye's and smile at him.

"Hey sexy!" she said as she smiled at Jack. Jack didn't return the favor.

"What happened?" he asked straight out and Kristy looked sohcked at him.

"We...we slept together Jack, dont you...'

"No I didn't sleep with you, I love Martha...I...I wouldn't...'

"Well you did!" Kristy yelled sitting up and looking at him as tears welled up in her eye's.

"NO I DIDN"T!" Jack yelled as he found his shirt and jumped tohis feet, looking down at her.

"I'll see you at school!" Jack said as he walked off, leaving Kirsty sitting there with tears in her eye's.

Jack walked through the front door and shut it behind him, leaning up against the door he sighed and then he remembered that Alf was leaving later that evening and he still hadn't written a letter back to Martha. Sighing loudly he pulled the letter out of his pocket and ran upstairs. Just as he got to the top of the stair's he bumped into Matilda who was all teary eyed and pale.

"Mattie...did you and Luc...'

"No we didn't break up, were taking space though!" Matilda said as she looked at Jack before pushing past hima nd running down the stairs and leaving the house, pulling the front door shut behind her. Jack sighed and ran into his bedroom and sat down at his desk. Picking up a piece of paper and a pen he re-read the letter before pushing the pen onto the paper.

Martha opened her eyes and looked around the room. The sun was shining brightly through the curtain's and as she looked over at the other end of the room she saw that the other bed was empty which meant her room mate was already awake.

Pulling the cover's from her body she crawled out of bed and walked over to her wardrobe. Rummaging through ehr clothes she finally settled on a pair of track pants and a black sleeveless shirt. She picked up her towel and opened her door. Poking her head out of her room she saw that the hallway was deserted. She pulled her door shut behind her and walked down the hall until she found a sign on one of the door's that said 'female'

Pushing the door open she walked in and closed the door behind her, throwing her clothes and towel to one side the turned on the taps and let the hot water burst from the taps, the steam from the hot water instantly covered the mirrors and as she stepped under the water, her hair instantly became wet and hung loosely from her body. She picked up the shampoo and squeezed a little of the contents in her hand and messaged it through her hair as her head suddenly became white. She turned around and gasped a she saw one of the males standing over at the basin, smiling at her. Martha kept her gaze firmly on him as he stepped toward her and suddenly she backed, hard up against the shower wall as he kept moving toward her.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" she stumbled as he stopped just outside the shower.

"Come on Martha, you've been playing games since you've been here!" he said as she stood edged on the spot.

"I didn't come here to pl-play games Mark!" Martha stumbled as the guy named Mark laughed.

"I see the way you look at me Martha...you want me!" Mark said as Martha shook her head. She could feel tear's dwell up in her eye's as she was being violated, she was bare naked and in the shower, she was cornered and felt so alone.

"You haven't even talked about why your here so...why dont we...' his voice said seductively as Martha's feet clooapsed below her, she crumbled in a heap on the floor of the shower as tears ran down her cheeks.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Martha screamed just as the door opened and there stood one of the other female patients.

"Mark stop being a jerk and leave her alone...GET OUT!" the blonde headed girl yelled as Mark laughed and walked out, leaving a shaking and scared Martha clutching herself as the water trickled down her back.

Kristy walked into Summer Bay High and smiled when she saw Jack at his locker. Seductively walking over to him she leant up close to his ear and whispered so only he could hear.

"You know last night was great, we should do it again some time...your huge!" she said before Jack turned around and Kirsty winked at him before walking past a heap of seventh years who whistled at her.

Chapter 27

Why cant Jack remember anything ont he beach that night?

What is Mark playing at...Martha finally open's up about why she's there...

Matilda enter's a state of denial...is she sinking into depression?

Well here it is...i hope you like it....it's pretty emotional

Chapter 27

She sat around the circle of people she had known for a month. She knew everything about them but still they knew nothing about her. She kept her head down at the ground as a girl spoke about her eating disorder and how she had relapsed twice and didn't want to do it anymore, this guy spoke about how his mother blamed him for her marriage break up and how he had been cutting himself for five years. Martha looked up just as Mark got up and looked around the group, his eye's resting on Martha.

"Three years ago today my ex girlfriend brutally bashed me and left me to die in the shower!" he spoke as Martha suddenly looked at him and he kept his gaze firmly on her.

"I was found by...by my 6 year old sister and 6 months later...tr-tried to commit suicide!" Mark said as everyone looked at him and he sat back down, keeping his gaze on Martha.

"Well is that all for to...'

"Wait!" Martha spoke up as all faces turned and looked at her.

"Everyone as you all know this is Martha, she's been with us for a month now. Martha would you like to share?" the female councellor said as Martha looked over at mark again who smiled at her. Martha slowly nodded and climbed to her feet.

"My n-name is Martha MacKenzie and I-Im 18 years old!" Martha softly spoke as she heard people say 'hi Martha' and smiled shyly.

"A month ago I was at...at a beach party. I had just found out th-that my mother and br-brother were dead and that my family I had grown up knowing weren't my real family. I had a little to much to...to drink and was...was...' her voice trailed off and she sighed as the councellor spoke up.

"You dont have to go on Martha!" she spoke as Martha shook her head.

"No...no I want to...I was held down and...and raped further down the beach as everyone in-including my boyfriend was back at the party. A few day's later my...my boyfriends brother's girlfriend was nearly raped by...by the same guy...but...lost her baby!" Martha said as she heard a few gasps and the coucellor nodded as martha looked over at Mark who nodded at her and smiled.

Martha sat back down as one girl who was sitting next to her patted her on the back.

"Well done Martha, that was very brave to say all that just in one session!" The councellor spoke as Martha looked back down at the ground and smiled to herself.

Martha was sitting at the picnic table after the group session, she had felt a little over whelmed after finally speaking up but she also felt like she had finally taken a step in the right direction. She smiled to herself and thought about Jack, he'd probably be at school now but she just wanted to talk to him, to hear his voice. She smiled and looked down at the magazine that had been sitting in front of her for the past twenty minutes. She sighed and ran her finger's through her hair just as she felt a presence behind her. She turned around and saw Mark standing there.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked as she studied him for a moment before nodding.

"You know, speaking up today, saying as much as you did was really brave!" he said as she smiled and nodded.

"Did you feel better? when...when you first spoke up about it?" she asked looking at him as he smiled, he gently placed his hand on her's and smiled.

"Like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder. I still have nightmares about it and they wont go away, but I know that there is someone out there, in a worse situation then me and it makes me feel like there is something worth living for!" he replied as she smiled back at him.

"So what your boys name?" he asked as he looked at her.

"Jack!" she replied back as she looked down at the ground.

"Well you do know that visitation is friday, you should invite him down!" Mark replied as martha looked up at him, nervousley shaking her head.

"Come on, I'd love to meet this lucky guy, and anymore of your lovely friends your willing to let me meet!" he replied as she smiled and leaned her head onto his chest and giggling a bit as she did so.

Jack watched as the clock slowly ticked by and he felt himself figiting as he kept shooting glances over at it. It was ten minutes until school finished and he couldn't wait to get out of there, Valli had bee shooting glances over at him for the past hour since science had started and it was starting to irritate him, that and the fact that he couldn't remember anything that happened on the beach last night.

Finally the bell rung and jack scrambled to his feet just as Valli yelled out.

"Assignments due on friday. Jack I want to see you!" she yelled as Jack felt a lump form in the back of his throat. Jack picked up his books and waited for the rest of the class to file out of the room, Kirsty walking past him and smacking him seductively on the bum cheek's before grinning and leaving the room, leaving just Jack and Valli in there. Valli walked over to the door and closed it, leaning up against it before speaking.

"Jack I heard about your girlfriend, is that why your grades have fallen?" she asked as Jack laughed.

"My grades have fallen because my ex girlfriend is my teacher, my ex girlfriend is a lying bitch and my ex girlfriend tried to break up me and my girlfriend so excuse me for not giving a rats about my grades!" Jack yelled as Valli's smile faded from her face.

"Jack let me tel you something now...don't let your grades fall because of me, I am only here as a teacher, nothing else...I dont deserve anything else!" she said as Jack's anger suddenly faded away.

"Also Jack...that Kirsty girl, dont trust her, I saw you too on the beach last night and nothing happened, you fell asleep and she took off your shirt and ly down next to you!" Valli said as Jack looked to see if she was lying and finally smiled at her.

"Thankyou!" was all he said as Valli nodded and walked over to her desk and sat down.

"You may go, I have some marking to do!" Valli said as Jack nodded and walked out of the classroom, feeling heaps better about the situation.

Matilda and Cassie were walking out of the school gates. Cassie had some chocolate and Matilda was just walking, she wasn't smiling and she was pale.

"Mattie please, eat something, you cant go on like this, you kissedAden an...'

"No I didn't. I didn't kiss Aden I didn't. Luc loves me I know he does and...' Matilda's voice trailed off as she looked up ahead and saw Lucas talking to some of his mates. Lucas looked up and there eye's met just for a second before Matilda turned and ran off in the other direction.

Matilda reached the beach just as her leg's gave way, collapsing onto the sand she burst out in tears and clasped her head in her hands. She fell on her side in the sand and clutched her stomach and screamed out in pain. She took to large breathing sob's and let out another scream but it was more of a muffle as this time nothing came out. She felt a lump form in the back of her throat and slowly sat herself up, leaning over she breathed in and out heavily as her breathing became very fast and choked. Her hair covered her face as she felt her heart beating so fast, like it was being ripped out of her body and suddenly she felt movement in the back of her throat. She coughed as she felt it rise up her throat and finally take over her as she threw up. She crawled away from where she had just been sick and collapsed in the sand as her breathing slowed down dramatically and she began to sweat. She lay there sprawled out on the sand as she kept her mouth open and closed her eye's...just breathing.

Chapter 28

Visitation day arrives and Jack, Lucas and Matilda visit Martha.

Matilda sinks lower into depression

Kristy seduces someone...why?

Here it is...hope you like it

Chapter 28

Thursday soon dawned on Summer Bay as the students were starting to get ready for the weekend. Jack, Lucas and Matilda were however getting ready to go and visit Martha down at the retreat tomorrow. Jack and Lucas walked through the corridor's of the high school as girls kept looking and winking at Jack.

"Why dont they get that Martha and I didn't break up!" Jack said as Lucas laughed at him as they reached there locker's after there first class.

"Oh I dont know Jack maybe because there girls. We never know what goes on in there heads!" Lucas said as he opened his locker door. Suddenly Lucas felt Jack hit his shoulder and as he turned he saw the most beautiful sight walk through the door.

Matilda walked in, her hair was curly and her school dress was shorter than usual. She had light, natural make up on and her lips were shining.

Lucas's mouth dropped open as she walked toward him and she smiled. She looked a little tired and thinner then usual but that didn't show much as she walked in confidence.

Jack stepped beside Lucas and clamped his bottom jaw shut as Lucas looked at him but only for a moment as he looked back at Matilda.

Matilda stopped in front of Lucas and smiled at him before walking voer to her locker. Both Lucas and Jack turned as a couple of guys walked up to Matilda and leant beside her.

"Hey sexy wanna go out with me some time?" one guy asked as Matilda looked at them and smiled.

"Sorry boy's but I belong to one person and one person alone!" Matilda replied as both the guys nodded and walked off just as Matilda turned around to face Lucas and Jack.

"I...I'm gunna go and ahhh, let you too...talk!" jack said as he took off pushing a heap of guys out of the way as Matilda just stood in front of Lucas.

"You...you look b...beatiful!" Lucas stumbled as Matilda smiled at him.

"You've seen me dress like this be...' Matilda voice trailed off as Lucas leant in and met his lips with her. At first her eye's widened but then she closed them and let herself enjoy the kiss. Lucas finally pulled back and looked at Matilda who fell back against the locker and slowly opened her eye's.

"What...what was that for?" she whispered as she looked at Lucas who was a little red from embarrassment.

"I've missed you!" Lucas whispered back as he leant in and put his arm's around her waist. Matilda felt herself fall into him.

"Luc...can you honestly say that if I wasn't looking like this today you would still be right here right n-now?" Matilda said as she looked honestly at Lucas. She waited for a moment and when she got no answer she pushed away from him and ran off down the corridor toward the girls bathroom.

The next day

As they walked through the corridor and out into the yard, all there eye's traced around the yard looking for her and finally they found her sitting with a guy.

Jack was the first one to walk over to her and as she turned around she saw jack, Matilda and Lucas walking toward her.

"Jack!" she whispered before getting to her feet and running over to him. Jumping at Jack she wrapped her arms around him and dug her head into the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulders.

"I've missed you....so much!" she whispered as she felt Jack's grasp tighten around her and he sighed.

"I've missed you too..so much has happened back home...I love you!" Jack whispered as he heard a sob. Finally breaking away from him she looked into his deep brown eye's and smiled before leaning up and capturing his lips against hers.

Pulling back, staring intently into her eyes, he lunged forward and and clutches her face, kissing her long and hard. Unlocking his lips from hers. he caresses her face, smiles and leans in and kisses her again.

Ok I know that this is a short chappy and Kristy was meant to seduce someone but I've moved that to the next chappy okies

Chapter 29

Someone collapses at the retreat...who?

Jack see's straight through Mark and is concerened...is it for good reason?

Kristy seduces someone...who?

Well here it is...Im not sure how many more chappies im going to write...I have alot going on in my life but I enjoy writing these fics so much that i stop one and start another lol...so I guess what I'm saying is there might or might not be many chappies left in this fic...but I will decided that when I think the time is right...but for now...along with the Chappy :D

Chapter 29

Martha had sent the boys to get drink when she noticed that Matilda wasn't looking very good. Sitting next to Mattie Martha made her look at her.

"You two broke up didn't you?" Martha asked as Matilda didn't hold back the tears and clamped her face in her hands.

"No on...on a b-break!" Matilda whimpered as Martha nodded and pulled Matilda into a hug. matilda wrapped her arms around Martha and and let out a sob. Finally pulling back Matilda wipped her tear stained face and gave a small but fake laugh.

"I'm sorry!" Matilda said as Martha shook her head.

"Dont be, so what's been going on back home?" Martha asked as Matilda looked at her and smiled a little for the first time in a while.

"Valli's back but she's a teacher so one false move and she's gone. Kristy is trying to get in Jack's pants but Jack wont budge because he so insanely in love with this chick I know and...I kissed Aden!" Matilda said as Martha's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"You...I...oh!" Martha said as Matilda nodded and Matilda looked away ashamed of herself.

"I'm sorry!" Mattie whispered as Martha shook her head and looked back at Matilda.

"No it's ok, being here has helped me alot and my councellor say's I might be able to go home soon!" Martha replied as Matilda smiled.

Matilda suddenly felt like she was all light headed.

"I wonder where the boys are, got lost most likely!" Martha said asMatilda laughed. Martha got to her feet and looked down at Matilda.

"Come on, never sent a boy to do a girls job!" Martha said as Matilda got up and suddenly clutched her head. She felt a hot flush or something run through her body and suddenly as fast as she got up, her legs gave way and she tumbled to the ground.

"Mattie!" Martha yelled as she turned around and saw the passed out Matilda lying on the ground.

"Mattie!" Martha yelled as she leant down beside her and started yeling out her name over and over again.

Lucas, Jack and Mark were walking back with the drinks when Lucas stopped and saw Martha shaking Matilda on the ground.

"Mattie!" Lucas screamed as he dropped the drinks he had in his hands and raced off as fast as he could over to the two girls. Jack was the next to see and raced off with Mark clearly in tow.

"Mattie!" Lucas yelled as he skidded down on his knee's and leant over her unconcious body.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" he screamed as jack pulled out his mobile and dialed '000'

Kristy was sitting on the beach when she saw him. She knew who it was from the moment she set eye's on him and she knew that this would make her closer to Jack. Getting to her feet she walked over to him and stodd in front of him with a seductive smile stretched across her face.

"Hi Mr Holden!"

They were sitting outside the hospital in the city while Matilda got checked out. Matilda had made it clear that she didn't want anyone but Martha to sit with her, which broke Lucas's heart.

Lucas had gone to get a drink so it was just Jack and Mark left waiting, why Mark wanted to come was beyond all of them but Jack was determind to find out.

"So what's the deal with you and Martha?" Mark piped up as Jack looked suspiciousley at him.

"What'ya mean?" Jack asked as Mark looked at him with a smile edged across his smug face.

"Well how long you been screwin her?" Mark asked as Jack frowned at him and felt his fist's clenching.

"We arn't screwing if you...MUST...know, were taking things slowly!" jack replied as Mark laughed.

"And you think she trusts you after her being raped and you doing nothing do you, mate she's already told me that she wants to move on and that I'm the guy!" Mark said as this time Jack laughed. Both Jack and Mark got to there feet and just then Jack scruffed him and threw him up against the wall.

"You stay the hell away from my girlfriend...YOU GOT THAT!" Jack yelled as Mark kept his smug face plastered across his face.

"Oh my mate, I've already seen every inch of your girlfriend and I liked every minute of it!" Mark smugly said as Jack lifted his hand but stopped himself.

"You touch her...and I'll kill ya!" Jack threatened as Mark smugly smiled and sat back down, looking pleased with himself.

Chapter 30

Will Kristy succeed in seducing Jack's dad?

Is there something more serious wrong with Matilda that she has kept quiet?

Jack tell's Martha aobut what Mark said...will she believe him or will Mark twist the story?

Thanks for all your amazing comments and thanks to all my readers, im sooo glad you all like my fic's, i guess when i stop and think about it I am a busy woman lol...lol oh well making things, writing things and doing stuff keeps me happy :D

Here it is

Chapter 30

"You must be Kristy!" Tony said as the seductive blonde grinned and smiled.

"How'd you know?" Kirsty asked moving toward him and placing her hand on his chest.

Tony looked at her and smiled before taking her hand off his chest and stepping away from her before letting her hand go.

"Because your the girl Jack prefered to as and I quote 'The biggest slut in school and will do anything to get close to me' Tony said as Kristy looked a little shocked and gave a shocked laugh before looking back up at Tony.

"Ahhh, Jack...Jack wouldn't say that...Jack lo...'

"Loves you? dont make me laugh, Jack has Martha and is actually...visiting her as we speak and I know my son, he would never go for a...well let's say over ambitious girl like you!" Tony said as he started walking up the beach away from Kristy.

"And...And what does that mean? over ambitious?" Kirsty yelled as out Tony turned around and smiled as he was now walking backwards.

"Exactly what my son said!" Tony replied laughing before turning back around and running off.

Martha and Matilda were sitting inside one of the rooms that Mattie had been put in, the door was closed and Matilda couldn't stop worrying that something was seriously wrong with her.

"Dont worry unless you have to Mattie!" Martha said as Matilda looked at her again, Martha took Mattie's hand and held it tightly.

"I cant help it, what if its something serious!" Matilda said as Martha shook her head just as the doctor walked back in.

"Well Matilda!" he said as he closed the door and walked to the end of the hospital bed.

"There is nothing wrong with you, nothing serious, now...It say's here that you were pregnant and had a condition that could have harmed you and the baby and then you miscarried!" the doctor explained as Matilda nodded and looked over at Martha who smiled at her.

"It also say's that you are lacking your nutrients that you need...Matilda have you been skipping meals or not eating?" the doctor asked as Matilda looked back at him and slowly nodded.

"And you've been stressed alot lately too?" he asked as again Matilda nodded and this time spoke up.

"So...so what's wrong with me?" she asked as he looked up at her and smiled.

"Why your pregnant!" he said as Matilda's eyes widened and she looked at Martha before back at the doctor.

"What...how...I...how?" she stumbled out.

"You were pregnant with twins Matilda, when you miscarried, you only lost one baby, now by not eating, being stressed and with your condition, it put pressure on the remaining featus!" the doctor explained as Martha also looked shocked and then shook Matilda's hand in which Mattie turned and looked at her.

"Lucas!" Martha whispered as Matilda's eyes widened and she clenched her other hand over her mouth.

"I'll go and get him!" Martha said getting to her feet and walking outside, closing the door behind her.

"Luc, Mattie wants you inside!" Martha said as Lucas nodded and raced inside the door, closing it behind him.

Jack walked around the corner and saw Martha talking to Mark. Mark looked up and saw Jack before looking back at Martha. Jack's stomach churned as his mind raced back to the event just before and started walking over to Martha just as he heard

'I just thought you should know thats all!"

Jack watched as Martha nodded and jsut then she looked up at Jack, Mark also looked at Jack and smirked before getting to his feet.

"I'll leave you two to talk!" he said as Martha nodded and Mark walked off.

"What was all that about?" Jack asked once Mark was out of sight, sitting down beside her, she didn't look very happy.

"Why did you threaten Mark?" she asked swiftly and honestly.

"Ahhh, I'm guessing he didn't tell you the whole story did he?" Jack asked as Martha looked at him confused.

"He just said that you threw him up against the wall and told him to stay away from me or you'd kill him!" Martha said as Jack nodded and took Martha's hand.

"So he didn't tell you that he asked me how long I'd been screwing you...or...or that he said you wanted to move on and dont trust me after you got...well and that he said he was the guy and that he's seen every inch of you and liked every second of it!" Jack said as Martha's eyes widened in shock and horror.

"He...he what?" she whispered as Jack nodded and she put her head down.

"I...I was in the shower when he purposely walked in...I...I froze and I never said any of those things I didn't Jack I sw...'

"Hey...hey..hey it's ok, I believe you but I dont trust the guy!" he said as Martha nodded and leant over, resting her head in his chest.

"I love you!" she whispered as Jack wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hair.

"I love you too!" he whispered back.

Chapter 31

Matilda and Lucas talk about there future together...

Martha finally is ready to come home...but Mark is following her!

Kristy get's into a fight...who with?

Archived