Moonlight

Guest freakybuffy

Does anyone else love it?

I've only just started to watch and I think it's great. Maybe not as good as Buffy or Angel, but still great!

The only thing I found with it is, it's abit to much like Angel is some places! I.E

Vampire/PI living in LA.

Becomes obsessed in someone! In this case Beth.

And also some of the same music, but like I've said before it's still great!

I can't wait to see if Beth and Mick get together. You can see it'd going to happen it's just only a matter of time.

I wanted to watch the show when it began a few months ago in Aussie but never got around to watching it :lol:

I don't think it rated well though and got yanked off the air... Or maybe the episodes stopped because of the writters strike... Might check if the episodes are on youtube :lol:

This is such a brilliant show. We've already seen the first 12 episodes here in Ireland. Can't wait for it to start back over here, it was held up because of the writers strike and i'm dying to see whats going to happen next.

I love the whole Beth/Mick relationship.

I wanted to watch the show when it began a few months ago in Aussie but never got around to watching it :lol:

I don't think it rated well though and got yanked off the air... Or maybe the episodes stopped because of the writters strike... Might check if the episodes are on youtube :lol:

It got stopped because of the writers strike. But from what I have read it's started recording again *happy dance inserted here* :lol:

Episodes 1-13 here!!

I love the show! irish_angel wait till you see episode 13! They are so cute together! :wub:

I thought more people would of watched it as it's a great show!

Do you think Beth will get turned into a vampire at some point ? I do! I think something will happen and it will be either let her die or turn her!

It got stopped because of the writers strike. But from what I have read it's started recording again *happy dance inserted here* :lol:

Yeah, it was taken off because they were beginning to run out of episodes.

It actually was one of the better rating shows during the summer...

Episodes 1-13 here!!

I love the show! irish_angel wait till you see episode 13! They are so cute together! :wub:

I thought more people would of watched it as it's a great show!

Do you think Beth will get turned into a vampire at some point ? I do! I think something will happen and it will be either let her die or turn her!

Thanks for the link. I'll have to go check out episode 13 now.

I thought it would have been more popular too. I tried to get some of my mates to watch it but it's on a Saturday night over here at 1am so most people are out enjoying themselves {I'm usually in work which is why i see it}.

Just finished watching episode 13 and i totally agree with you freakybuffy, they were very cute together. I think that is now my fave episode. :wub:

Only problem is it's left me hanging out for more Moonlight :(

As for why such great shows are on so late i have no idea, they did exactly the same thing with the new season of Supernatural, it was on an hour before Moonlight. I seriously don't know what the people be thinking when they come up with the times for such brilliant shows.

Archived