Canal Road

Guest ~Lynd~

I was looking forward to it, it looked good on the adds, but it bored me to tears and that was just the first segment. I switched off once the adds came on. I normally give most new shows a chance that are Australian to support them and all but it didn't interest me :( .. A man annoyed that his wife and son's murderer was released... Didn't interest me at all. BORING.... But I'm sure it was , all leading up to something big, I was just too tired to concentrate on all the goings on.

Also, was it me, or there was a promo in the beginning of the episode? lol

^ I agree with you there - generally I'm a great supporter of Aussie drama and tune into anything Australian made, but I just couldn't give it a chance. With all the hype surronding it I expected it to be better.

I thought the first episode was really good. The production values and the quality of the photography were excellent. I think the characters will take some time to develop but already there are some interesting ones..

Archived