H&A hottie goes all Y&R

Guest **Julie**

H&A hottie goes all Y&R

Herald Sun

April 11, 2008

SHE'S young, she's restless and she's about to be beamed into millions of living rooms across America on the world's No. 1 daytime soap.

Two years of slogging it out on the Hollywood audition circuit has paid off for former Home And Away hottie Tammin Sursok, who will make her debut on The Young and The Restless next month.

Sursok has signed a three-year contract to the US daytime drama, playing Colleen Carlton - a feisty glamour girl with an appetite for scandal.

"I fall in love with my teacher and then I have an affair with one of the main guys," Sursok said.

The actress's Aussie fans can tune into Foxtel's W channel to catch her May 14 debut.

What? Her first episode on Y&R aired in America in July 2007... I don't know how far behind Australia is, so her debut might be May 14th 2008 there, but she definitely haven't signed that contract and become a regular recently, that's almost a year ago.

My friend told me about this the other week. I really cannot imagine her on that show. I guess unless I get pay tv I won't be able to either.

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find episodes online. It's worth a look, if only to check out her American accent (which I thought was pretty good actually).

Archived