Dirty Sexy Money

Guest .Amy.

It was OK but I'm not sure it has me hooked. I like the idea of the 'over the top' rich Darlings but a couple of characters kinda irritated me... mainly the minister (Brian I think) and the youngest son. I liked Nick and his relationship with his wife and I would like to find out how that changes when he gets more and more involved with the Darlings.

I think the Aussie pace is 5 episodes in, and I love it.

Brian (the priest) is the best character along with Karen and Jeremy and Juliet :lol: Pretty much all the Darling kids excpet for Patrick whose having an affair with a transexual :lol:

I could go on forever about how much I like the show. To me, it feels like a fast pace Passions, only without the supernatural elements. Speaking of Passions and DSM, Karen used to play Gwen in Passions... Ah, the memories :lol:

^^ Did she?! I can't remember if she did. I loved Passions, is it on anymore? I remember rushing home from school to watch. A few of my friends and I were obsessed with it.

Yep, we're up to ep 5 in Aus. I love Juliet and Jeremy. They're my fave.

Yeah, the twins are great! :P

I loved how they ended up splitting their 25th birthday's and how they were depressed without the other. It was sad =[

And also and IMO, the bigger mystery then who killed Nick's dad :lol:

who isn't really a Darling?

It would just be too funny if it were Karen because of her past with Nick :lol:

The actress who played Karen, replaced the original Gwen in Passions, then a year or so later she was then replaced by the original Gwen. I think her episodes on the show were running during 2002/2003. And no, it's not on anymore :( it used to be on at 2am. I used to tape it then watch it after school like the old days back when it was on a 3pm :lol: But Seven aren't repeating it no more. =[

I don't even think that Nick's dad is really dead. I think that Tripp and Dutch (whatever his name is) staged his death. For whatever reason, I don't know.

The twins getting 2 Million each to spend on their birthday parties?! Oh how it would be to be rich. :rolleyes:

Archived