The Talby Appreciation

Guest Perry

I thought I should start a thread for the couple that should have been... Tasha and Dalby (aka Ric). I don't care if I'm the only one that posts here I just thought they needed appreciating. It would have made a great end to an already great year if the 2004 season introduced a relationship between these two characters. If you think I'm crazy just go and read Emmasi's fic 2004 Continued... You'll be amazed!

If Robbie and Tash had ever broken up permanently it would have been plausible for them to get together, in fact I think Ric and Tasha were meant to be almost the exact same age. At least we would have been spared the snoozefest that is Ric and Mattie :glare:.

I agree with the Ric and Mattie comment. It would have been interesting to have seen Ric and Tasha as a couple.

If Robbie and Tash had ever broken up permanently it would have been plausible for them to get together, in fact I think Ric and Tasha were meant to be almost the exact same age. At least we would have been spared the snoozefest that is Ric and Mattie :glare:.

I agree, but as per the fic, I'd have only wanted Robbie and Tash broken up for Robbie and Kim, and the mean old writers never let that happen :P

Sadly I have no plans for Talby continued :P. Perhaps they shall inspire the rest of you to get writing :wink:

Archived