Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

also.... I have Glee icons coming..... I've been watching it and have decided I love it.... like seriously.... yes its taken me a while to finally sit down and watch it but.... OMG!.

Hey, Bec! Welcome back! Those icons are amazing, but more importantly I'm going to need to know all your thoughts on Glee and who you ship and your favourite songs and how far into it are you? How many episodes have you seen? All of them? These are important questions we need to discuss. :P.

Thanks Jen, great to be back...

Ok.... I have over 100 icons so far coming plus more.... so be patient... Favourite character.... Definitely Kurt, followed by Quinn and Puck :)

Favourite ship.... Kurt&Blaine, Quinn&Sam and Quinn&Puck so far.... Favourite songs.... well so far I've only seen season one and two but Kurts 'All the single ladies' when he was playing football was so funny ^_^ ... I kissed a girl, cant fight this feeling, gold digger, halo/walking on sunshine. thats probably it for season 1 :D

Season 2.... Billionaire, I'm a slave for you, baby one more time, toxic, lucky, time warp, teenage dream, dont cry for me argentina, Time of my life, thriller, tik tok, loser like me, born this way (definitely)

I havent watched season 3 yet, but I'm getting it on dvd next week :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also.... I have Glee icons coming..... I've been watching it and have decided I love it.... like seriously.... yes its taken me a while to finally sit down and watch it but.... OMG!.

Hey, Bec! Welcome back! Those icons are amazing, but more importantly I'm going to need to know all your thoughts on Glee and who you ship and your favourite songs and how far into it are you? How many episodes have you seen? All of them? These are important questions we need to discuss.

Ok.... I have over 100 icons so far coming plus more.... so be patient... Favourite character.... Definitely Kurt, followed by Quinn and Puck :)

Favourite ship.... Kurt&Blaine, Quinn&Sam and Quinn&Puck so far.... Favourite songs.... well so far I've only seen season one and two but Kurts 'All the single ladies' when he was playing football was so funny ^_^ ... I kissed a girl, cant fight this feeling, gold digger, halo/walking on sunshine. thats probably it for season 1 :D

Season 2.... Billionaire, I'm a slave for you, baby one more time, toxic, lucky, time warp, teenage dream, dont cry for me argentina, Time of my life, thriller, tik tok, loser like me, born this way (definitely)

I havent watched season 3 yet, but I'm getting it on dvd next week

Oh wow. Yes for Kurt! And Klaine! :D They are my babies and I'm not going to spoil anything for you but this show is seriously so addicting. It gets you in with the cutesy singing and dancing and normal high school drama and then it likes to gauge your heart out with a spoon. So, just fair warning in advance.

Preggers (with Kurt as kicker) remains one of my favourite all time episodes, even into Season 4. Teenage Dream is my favourite song too. Kurt was way too attractive in Born This Way - I believe Blaine may have had something to do with that :wink:.

Good luck in delving into Season 3. It's a trip. If you need to flail aimlessly, then I'm here for you.

Hey, Bec! Welcome back! Those icons are amazing, but more importantly I'm going to need to know all your thoughts on Glee and who you ship and your favourite songs and how far into it are you? How many episodes have you seen? All of them? These are important questions we need to discuss.

I havent watched season 3 yet, but I'm getting it on dvd next week

Oh wow. Yes for Kurt! And Klaine! :D They are my babies and I'm not going to spoil anything for you but this show is seriously so addicting. It gets you in with the cutesy singing and dancing and normal high school drama and then it likes to gauge your heart out with a spoon. So, just fair warning in advance.

Preggers (with Kurt as kicker) remains one of my favourite all time episodes, even into Season 4. Teenage Dream is my favourite song too. Kurt was way too attractive in Born This Way - I believe Blaine may have had something to do with that :wink:.

Good luck in delving into Season 3. It's a trip. If you need to flail aimlessly, then I'm here for you.

When I first starting watching Glee, I was thinking 'this is so freakin corny' but then I watched ep 2, 3, 4 and so on and then it totally had me hooked, and Preggers would def have to be my capped higlight of season one, and when he slushied himself to stop the others from doing it haha! Pure gold!

I loved it when Kurt and Quinn teamed up together to give Rachel a make over, it was hilarious, and Klaine is totally hot!!! Gosh I never thought I'd be sitting here typing up all this stuff about Glee.... but seriously! I'm addicted, not even a little, but a lot.... and the song born this way was totally hot! especially Kurt's t-shirt... it was so blatantly honest that I just had to giggle and hes not afraid to let people know what he thinks :)

OMG... Kurt and Finn's parents wedding... that was so cute ^_^ when Finn and Kurt danced, it was just so.... WOW!

Will definitely be talking about this a lot more... lots and lots more haha!