10 Idea's for the Olympic Cliffhanger

Guest brenton_06

Olympic cliffhanger storyline  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the past there have been some good Olympic cliffhangers.

2000 Olympic cliffhanger was the mudslide which destroyed Alf and Alisa house

2004 The death of Noah by the crazy Sarah Lewis

2008 ??? What can stike the residents of Summer Bay on the 08-08-08 or on the day before.

Here are my thoughts

1) The Summer Bay Bunyip returns to terrorise the towns folk.

2) Summer Bay is in the midst of a heatwave in winter, and a bushfire is started by none other than Aden who was seen luring in the bushes. But can Jack stop him before Aden burns down the whole town.

3) VJ takes Ryan hostage beacuse he is being bullied at school and Ryan wont help him out.

4) Maybe this will be the time when H&A celebrates it 20th anniversary and all past and present characters return for one big party.... but who will die????????????

5) Colleen and Alf are having an affair and Ric and Martha walk in on them doing it in Colleen's caravan.

6) Tasha is found dead on the side of the road, killed my Mumma Rose. (I hope this happens, I do not like Tasha or Isabel for that fact).

7) Jack and Martha re-marry, but Jack is shot dead by Corey when leaving the church.

8) Matilda and Geoff hook up but the Bay is shocked to find out that Jack Hunter (Matilda's father) slept with Geoff and Annie's mother. But thats not all Matilda is pregnant with Geoff's baby. What will Matilda do now.

9) Belle is sitting on the beach taking photographs of the water, she hears a voice screaming her name she turns around and before she knows it she is taken and eaten by a shark.

10) Amanda slips on a banana peel and falls into a coma.

PLEASE VOTE.

What are your ideas for what the Olympic cliffhanger could be.

From 2012 the summer Olympics will be shown in Australia on the Nine Network, which means this year could be the last Olympic cliffhanger for H&A. I know its 4 years away lol and Seven might decide not to air the show during this time because of the poor ratings H&A will recieve.

8) Matilda and Geoff hook up but the Bay is shocked to find out that Jack Hunter (Matilda's father) slept with Geoff and Annie's mother. But thats not all Matilda is pagenant with Geoff's baby. What will Matilda do now.

"pagenant??

I'd go for a combination of 4, 5 and 7, despite how sick I am of Jack and Martha.

I voted for Corey. I think he'd be more subtle than shooting someone out in the open, but it does have a certain tragic romance to it that he might not be able to resist. I love Corey.

The Tasha one is tempting but I can think of better ways for her to be killed than by Mama Rose. Mama Rose is so 2006. Not that I want Tasha to die, but it'd be nice to see her again for a while and for Robbie to be free to find comfort in the arms of Kim. (I assume Kit will be killed offscreen also.)

Ryan and VJ could be interesting, but I'd prefer Ryan to be the kidnapper. That kid's evil..

Belle killed by a shark *evil laughter* Or Amanda slips on a banana peel and falls into coma, but only because it's so lame that it's funny :lol:

If Belle was killed by a shark, I would have wondered if the writers had watched Jaws too many times :P Seriously, it's not like a shark would take a person on land just like that. It would be more likely if it was a surfer, like Jack.

So bring on Amanda and the banana peel :lol:

Belle killed by a shark *evil laughter* Or Amanda slips on a banana peel and falls into coma, but only because it's so lame that it's funny :lol:

If Belle was killed by a shark, I would have wondered if the writers had watched Jaws too many times :P Seriously, it's not like a shark would take a person on land just like that. It would be more likely if it was a surfer, like Jack.

So bring on Amanda and the banana peel :lol:

Seriously, you'd have a far better chance of being stung by a bee, falling off a ladder and badly maiming yourself, being killed in a motor vehicle accident or being struck by lightning than being eaten alive by a shark.

So what's the likelihood of some Summer Bay resident like Belle venturing into the surf to save someone only to be eaten by a shark?

Answer: Very slim! She'd have to be one of the unluckiest women on the planet or at least in Summer Bay.

The whole idea of having an Olympic cliffhanger though leaving the question open of who dies would certainly make for a most interesting storyline though, particularly with the rise in terrorist threats.

You could have a terrorist cell working underground in Summer Bay who sets about planting bombs around the place and blows up the Diner leaving behind a number of casualties in the carnage and at least one life lost.

Archived