Season Return 2008

Guest ~Rosey~

I thought it was pretty dull. Everything seemed way too cliche or predictable.

Probably because I've watched that many soaps where half the cast's life is in danger, characters come out two at a time and run to their loved ones and you always know the main cast escape and a guest character always gets killed off.

The only scenes I liked were Zeke and Karl. That's such a harsh story from the writters to give Karl, but it makes a perfect story and good viewing how he chose Libby over him. I hope Zeke strings his anger out and doesn't forgive him in a few episodes, it's great to see things like this. Apart from these scenes, the rest seemed dribble. The 2005 opener was far more better with the whole Lassiters fire.

I love Zeke. He's so cute... Karl left him, awww :(.

Rachael was doing well not to snap at Susan. Don't get me wrong, I hate Rachael as much as the next person - probably more - but I wouldn't have appreciated Susan acting like she, the step mother of 2-3 years, had more of a right to be worried about Zeke than Rachel, his sister of all their lives. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was because of Karl and Libby being in there too, but jeez.

Sux to be Ringo, but at least he got hugs from Fraiser.

Paul's expression cracked me up. He looked so disinterested in everything ^_^. That is until he knew that Elle was inside, but before that happened he was priceless ^_^

I can't stand Zeke, he is the worst actor, especially when he has to act angry. I also hate Rachel, she's also an awful actor. I like Ringo lots though, he's quite a good actor; I'm sooo happy he's free from Rachel now :) I hope Libby dies. That was a bit sad when that girl died :(

It was pretty dull i thought.I liked when Jessica said to Ringo to keep holding her hand and she didn't realize he was.It was also sweet when she said ''I've been out with a lot of guys but i was waiting for you''.

Susan's continual ''have you seen my family'' was irritating...dunno why,it's understandable she'd wanna know.

It was pretty dull i thought.I liked when Jessica said to Ringo to keep holding her hand and she didn't realize he was.

Yeah that bit was my favourite! Except I wanted Ringo to run crying into Frazer's arms 'she's dead Fraze' when he got out :P I love those two :P I thought he kinda knew she was dead when that other guy told him to let go of her hand. I think I would have liked that better

So sad when Jess died and she asked why Ringo wasnt holding her hand anymore. :( I thought that was well done.

I'm confused as to why Libby is in the club in the first place. She had no reason too go in, she had no relatives to be worried about, yet she just ran in during the final. I mean sure you could say she was worried about Zeek, but its not like they're that close. I think it was just a way to make Libby the centre of it all since it looks like she's Neighbours new golden girl, that or the Karl choosing Libby over Zeek thing will lead somewhere, or they just wanted to pack as many people in the club as possible for maximum disaster :P . It was just a little unbelievable since she didnt need to be there at all.

I think she went in to get Zeke because Susan yelled at her for not telling them that Zeke had been to a rave party before and made her feel like it was all her fault that he was ever there. I agree, it was pretty random that she actually ran into the building to find him - as if she'd have more strength or skill to fight her way through the rubble and find him than the rescue workers or her father, who is at least a doctor - but I think that was the vague reasoning they were going for. I'm personally waiting for Darren to go in after her and get himself killed :rolleyes:

I hate when people do that….try and act like heroes when they’re only ever going to cause more trouble for the rescue workers and more heartache for family. I mean what if Karl and Libby died in there – Susan would be left to cope alone with that disease which she’s got (I can’t remember what it is)

Archived