Season Return 2008

Guest ~Rosey~

gimgirl- I think the reason why they didn't tell him until he got out was because otherwise Ringo might not even come out or something.

I missed thbe first ten mins of it, only because I totally forgot itwas back on tonight lol;),. and I thought it was good, althought I think Zeke was annoying "Why did you choose her over me", I mean come on, what was Karl supposed to do, and Libby ran in because of him, with that attiude I would tell Libby to not bother next time if it happens. And apparently this isn't the end of Zeke being mad at Karl..

It was sad when Jessica died, can someone tell me what happened tio Taylah? (I thought Zeke would aleast be worried about her...then again he's too busy yelling at Karl)

I said last year that the season finale worked better as a season premiere, so it follows that the season premiere should have been the second episode of this year. That said, I think there were elements of both episodes that would have contributed to a good season premiere. I don't know which was better. Neither was quite as good as 1998 or 2005 though.

Jessica's death was sad, much like Lisa's on HAA, but it couldn't make me cry, which is saying something, because I came closer to crying at the end of Open Water. I hope this storyline brings out some good acting from Ringo, he's one of the better teen actors.

I was pretty bored by tonight's episode. I'm glad that the thing with Janae and Kirsten hasn't been dragged out, because I didn't believe that Janae would take that for much longer than she did. Darren needs to get over himself too. It's not all about him and Libby. Janae has a much better chance of keeping Ned if she's honest with him. Darren's made his own bed with Libby, and now he's gotta lie in it.

Other than that, the only thing that interested me was Declan encouraging Paul to be his old self, or his middle self... whichever one was cold and calculating. There was a spark of Dylan's criminal tendencies in that suggestion, which I appreciated.

It was really boring tonight,i kept switching channels.They only bit that amused me was when Declan put his arm around Ringo and said ''at least we're all here'',and Zeke said ''Not all of us''.I thought ,nice one Mr Sensitive,hehehe.I find the most inappropriate things funny.

The show is looking very sharp in regards to production, love the High Definition.

I'm most interested in Zeke coming to a realisiation that Karl ans Susan may not love him as much as there own flesh and blood, its an interesting direction to take, and I''m so glad they have.

Also loved the Paul stuff, and the mention of Rosemary again!

gimgirl- I think the reason why they didn't tell him until he got out was because otherwise Ringo might not even come out or something.

yeah, I meant I think Ringo should have known instinctually, without anyone telling him - and the moment of letting go of the hand was his moment of realisation :)

Neighbours is always pretty boring. I miss nasty Paul, and Izzy. Grrrrr, crawl in a hole Rachel amd take Zeke, Elle's new boy, Carmella and Oliver with you. I dislike a lot of characters on that show.

Archived