Hostage

Guest sarahandkatie

Great chapter!

Now I'm really curious: who is the "main man"? Is it even a man? :blink:

And who is lurking in the halls at the school?

It's great that old characters are in this fic as well, because I loved Noah when he was on the show and I hated it when they killed him off :angry: But at least he got a good storyline to die to -_-:P

The police is annoying me >_< Are they actually going to do something or just stand outside and wondering what to do? :rolleyes:

More please!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COLEEN SMART

Coleen sat againt the wall, how could these people make her sit on the fllor, her being her age and all. When she'd asked about a chair the horrid man put that flamin gun to her face, how horrid. My Lancy will be devastated she thought to herself. She looked around the hall, wanting to take everything in, after all this is going to be a great story to tell madge Wilkins. And of coure the newspaper will be wanting to write it up, as always, one of the main hostages and all. Coleen checked around again watching 'him' walk around, head down. Past Tasha, who out her head down to the ground and started to shae, past Irene who eemed to grimace at him, past Will, who must have seen something on the hooligans arm, the way his face changed. She must try and figure out hat it was. She made a mental note of that one. Then she looked over to Peter Baker, he's the local big police man, he should be playing heroes not sitting there with his hand on that womens stomach. If the guy didn't do anything soon, she'd have to play the herione, now that would go down well with madge. Her attention was soon snapped away when she heard someone start to sob, loud sobs at that, Martha Holden, was slumped over the floor her crying growing louder. Well that would make good for emotions she thought then as an after thought, poor girl.

ALF STEWART

Alf took his granddaughter into his arms, pulling her face so she couldn't see her husband. Why the hell is this happening to us, he thought. Just three weeks ago at her wedding Alf had promised Martha he would always look after her and protect her. Now her was seeing her with so much pain and he couldn't do anything apart from hold her. He looked over to where the main man was standing, catching his eye sight as he did. Those eye were so cold, so knowing he thought. who is he? Then a thought crossed his mind. No it can't be, he turned to the side and saw Irenes face, yes he was right. But why now, why here, then he saw and knew the reason why. Oh my god. Alf looked over to Vinny and mouthed the one word Tasha had said to Irene earlier, Vinny froze. He understood. Alf pulled Martha closer to him, poor girl.

VINNY PATTERSON

Vinny froze at the word Alf had mouthed, god no, he thought that situation was well and truly over. vinny pulled Leahs hand closer to him, and smiled at her trying to reassure her. Right now he should be lighting up the barbque ready for the rest of the celebration. Instead he was stuck in this god damn situation trying to figure out why they were her, then it dawned of course vinny think who else was being held hostage. His blood was running cold and all he wanted to do was end it. Just had he was about to say something he watched Gypsey get to her feet, oh my god he thought here we go.

GYPSY SMITH

Gypsy sat there, she took a few sharp breaths and stood, it was now or never. ' Excuse me, hi it's only me' i'll play it safe i think. 'I was wondering if perhaps it would be possible to go to the toilet it's just, well you know ladies problems and all' She gave her largest grin. the bloke looked at her and nodded his head at the women with the mask on. She clicked her fingers for Gypsy to hurry and pulled the gun closer to her. Gypsy walked into the toilet and went to close the door, only for it to be pushed open by the women 'leave it' she was told. 'But i need to sort myself please, it's not like i could escape, there's no windows.' and pointed behind her to prove it. The women shrugged her shoulders and watched as the door was closed. After she shut the door Gypsy sat back onto the toilet and pulled out her phone, the phone she had managed to hide in her bra earlier. Good thing she'd put it on silence during the speeches, she carefully opened it and typed out a text. 'will, seven holding us, one in charge, loads of guns and other stuuf I love youx.' After hitting send she placed the phone back into her bra, stood up and flushed the toilet. walking out she looked at the women, 'thats better, god it's sometimes hard being a women' she said trying to drag the women into a conversation. 'yeah, i suppose' the women said before pointing for her to start moving. As they entered the hall, gypsey tripped over in front of Peter, as he tried to help her up she slipped the phone into his pocket. They shared a knowing look and she continued sitting back down and pulling herself into a ball. She suddenly felt a little safer. She let a small smile into her skirt. She looked around the room where she found Morag who was staring straight at her had she seen the phone too?

MORAG BELLINGHAM

She's a clever one that Gypsey is, morag thought to herself letting a sly grin take hold. Morag had watched Gypsay enter the room and watched her trip she saw Gypseys hand suddenly at her top and a slight move towards Peter, she has to have a phone, and none of the goons here have noticed. Just then Morag heard more sobs and looked towards her brother and niece, Martha was sobbing harder than before and getting even angrier she was shouting at the masked assailents, but the grins on their faces told morag everything she needed to know, in fact the only was not smiling, was the ring leader of this whole catastrophe. Yesterday afternoon she had sentenced a man to life in prisoned for holding a group of four students hostage, imagine what these will get. Morag watched the ring leader curiously, what was it about him, what was so familiar, then she saw the tattoo on his arm and realised. 'no it can't be' she thought to herself. She turned to look around the room and saw Tasha and Robbie arguing, then Robbie got his feet, he said the one word that confirmed what she was thought 'OH MY GOD' was the only thing that came to mind.

CANE PHILLIPS

He stood at the door to the diner facing away from all the people in their, he was finding it hard to come to terms with seeing the people he loved so upset. It should have been him in that building, but Will had mentioned that he had left his phone at home and Cane, who wasn't really looking forward to going offered to go get it for him, knowing full well Will would say yes, now he felt guilty. He heard a beep of a tet and realised it was Wills phone, for a reason he didnt know why he opened it and read the message, it was off gypsey. He dropped his coffee and ran as fast as he possibly could, through the alleyway at the side of the diner, across a road, nearly getting run over in the process and over to the school where he handed the phone to the officer in charge. After reding the text the officer turned and asked Cane to go back to the diner. As he walked off he heard all the cafuffle behind him and smiled to himself, perhap he had just helped the best he could. He went slowly back to his wife and told her the story, the people at the diner sat and waited intently, something had to happen soon, didn't? thought Cane as he drank another cup of milo.

SCOTT HUNTER

Scott stood in the corner of the diner talking to the officer, his wife was sat with Noah, he stayed watching them intently. Poor Noah he thought, Hayley is there, and he's out here not knowing whats going on and why. When Scott and Danny had first gotten back to the bay Noah and Hayley had put them up, not letting them move out until they knew they would be ok and now they often ended up being together, going out for meals or taking the kids out for the dy, in fact they were supposed to be going to the pictures tomorrow evening to see the new Bruce Willis film, suddenly Scott giggled, how ironic his new film was called hostage. He didn't giggle for long though as he remembered his family and friends were in trouble, who could do this, why would they do it, who had something wrong, all these questions came whizzing through his head. He walked back over and sat dwn at the table, allowing others around him to talk sitting quietly, thoughtfully and wisely, suddenly he had a flashback.............

ROBBIE HUNTER

Robbie heard exactly what his wife had said to him, but for some reason, perhaps shock, he still asked 'what' as she repeated that one word Robbies blood ran cold and his hands began to shake, without a seconds thought, he stood up and began to speak calmly.

' How could you do this to us?'

' What the hell are you playing at?'

' You god damn evil person, why?' he directed all these questions at the one man. Before he knew it three of his gun toating friends were on top of him, guns pointed at the ready, the main man said 'stop' and everyone in the room froze.

' So you figured out it was me did Mr Hunter, well well well, what a clever boy you are' he chuckled again making robbies mind freeze over, his jaw tightened and his eyes glazed, robbie had never felt this angry before, but now, well now he was so angry he could seriously do some damage. He screamed at the top of his voice and all the kidnappers were in front of him. Robbie caught the image just behind them and continued to scream obesaties at him as Hayley stood up and walked slowly to the area Peter was sitting she knelt down and pointed at something. Peter rose and helped his wifem to her feet, the coleen and Kim, they were closely followed by Will and Gypsey. THey headed up a staircase and round the bac of a curtain after a few moments Peter reappeared and headed through the door where gypsey had been lead before. Robbie suddenly felt it was time to speak up, keep them occupied for a few minutes.

' So your the big bad boy now are you?'

'You've taken over the reins'

' your the evil one are you?'

' That evil you get all your cronies to do your dirty work hey, you get hem to shoot Jack in the leg, you get them to shut people up, you get them to do the toilet run, what are you man or a mouse?' RObbie stopped for a breath and then thought 'god what have I done?' he looked around at the sea of confused faces, he had to tell them, he had to stsay strong. Seeing one of the cronies pick up a bat and lift it high above is head he shouted out one last thing before a vlow came down onto him a blow so hard it knocked him completely out.

'JONAH!'

oh my god i just read the whole thing.

this was so brilliant. It made me feel like i was in the room with them. :blink:

The different personalities and different points of veiw from different people in the room was so great.

I love it how you have bought back so many old characters and kept so many of the new ones as well.

Jonah is the main man, but why?

Why hold all of the hostage like this and why stand back and let his croonies do his dirty work. :angry:

This has got me so intrigued i cant wait to read the next chapter :lol:

KIRSTY PHILLIPS

Kirsty placed her hand in her head, she couldn't believe what she was hearning, even though the officers knew how many were in there they still weren't going in, what the hell were they thinking? She sat her eyes closed tightly listening to the noise around her, the thing was there was no noise, just silence, just complete and utter silence. They could have heard a pin drop right now, or would that be a gun shot? After a few silent minutes the officers around them started to whisper and move around. Kirsty and the others all stood waiting for someone to tell them what was happening. Kirsty felt her wedding ring and turned it around and around, gosh she wished this would ust cause a whirl wind over that school, helping her friends and family to escape. Kirsty watched as an officer entered, he walked slowly, his shiny black shoes squeaking on the fllor. She watched as he leant in and spoke to NOah, she watched as Noah feel onto his knees, tears streaming down his face, he heart entered he throat, no she cant be, can she? all sorts of things were going through her mind then she heard him speak 'she's alive she's out', the building erupted, she noticed all but Scott was celebrating, were they not all out? she must have said that out loud because the officer began o speak telling them that no, they were not all out, not yet anyway. The officer took, Noah by he shoulder and led him out of the diner, they all follwed, all hugging and kissing. The they saw the ones who had escped all sat on the grass around the corner, all crying, shaking, all releved. Kirsty turned arond and saw Scott stood still, his eyes on people in front of his his mind still at the school. She walked over to him, keeping her eyes firmly fixed on him. She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in 'they'll be alright Scott'. She wrapped her arms around him as he began to sob. Gosh I hope they will be ok, she thought as she looked into the sky, in a way pleading to it.

JACK HOLDEN

It's Jonah? He looked over to where Tasha was sat her whole body shaking. He was in so much pain but he couldn't stand for this. Carefully he at up letting his wife and Rachel help them him. 'Jonah, why are you doing this, why now?' Jack asked, his voice shakey. Jonah just stared at him. Jack felt a shiver go through his arm and down his back. He could feel himself beginning to black out, swallowing hard he continued to speak. ' You come here to this community, a family that has orgotten all about you, a place that buried you and your memories in a box ages ago, and you think by coming back now you can change that, well i'lll tell you something, you can't, you really can't' he stopped for a moment taking some deep breaths. 'See when you came here last time, you wanted to ruin lives, you wanted to make this place a wreck, and it din't work, if anything it's done the opposite it's made us stronger, it's made us more willing, more able, take a look behind you matey, there's people already escaped, it just goes to show what a waste you really are doesn't it?' \he watched as the man turned, shock on his face. The next few moments he saw the guys scuffling around, almost confused. Then as he saw Jonah turn back towards Tasha, his sight began to deteriarate, the voices around him became blurry and he was gone.

MARTHA HOLDEN

Martha leaned over her husband, as panick set in, he was ok and talking a minute ago, whats up with him, she shook him, she screamed at him, she hit him but she got no response, Rachel pushed her out of the way and began to do her doctory things. She heard Rachel talking but didn't take it in. Why now? Why here? Why after everything they'd been through. She stood and ran towards Jonah her fists clenched her anger boiling up so much, she screamed at him as she died, dived right on to him knocking him flying hiting at his chest, he angered her more as he just let her do it a smirk never leaving his face, then he called out and one of his men came over he lifted her over his shoulder and carried her to a chair in the middle of the room, he sat her down and tied her up, martha himpered suddenly really tired. 'Wat have we ever done to you?' she asked, before letting her head drop, she didn't care anymore, if she didn't have her husband she honestly didn't care. She closed her eyes tightly and sat there ignoring everything around her.

RIC DALBY

Ric wached as his cousin was tied up, not being able to do anything, he felt Martha tense with shoc and pulled her closer. He needed to say smething as right now he didn't see them getting out of here, something that had been playing on his mind for ages, something that he should have already said. He leaned in closer to Cassie taking in her smell, he smell her knew so well, taking in the feel of her skin as he pulled her in closer ' I love you Cas,' It was such a simple statement, but something that he knew he had to say Cassie looked up to him her eyes meeting his, he felt her move closer and felt her as she placed her lips gently onto his he kissed her back, one gentle kiss, so soft so telling. As he pulled away to look at her face he saw a tear roll down her cheek, he wiped it away with his thumb and kissed her fore head. He looked over to where Sal was sitting she was looking right at them. She smiled at him as if though to say 'it's about time' then nodded. He mouthed to Sally ' I love you mum'.

LEAH PATTERSON

Leah pulled her husband closer to her, suddenly feeling very strange she had seen exactly what these people were capable of and it scared the living daylights out of her. Last time she had seen Jonah he had her pinned against the wall threatening to hurt her and her husband, he'd described exactly what he would do, causing leah to be sick, she had only just stopped having dreams about it and now it was happening all over agan. Why the hell was he back? Leah watched as her best friend Rachel stood up and cleared her throat, please rach don't do anything stupid. she thought.

RACHEL HYDE

Rachel stood slowly, raising her hands slighty, her heart was racing like mad, her hands were sweating and her throat felt like it had been cut off she cleared it and spoke quietly, 'please Jonah, I don't want to cause any trouble and I don't want to be a nuisance but, but jack is very very ill and if we don't get him some proper medical treatment really soon I think it might be too late. Please just let him go, please.' she was pleading really pleading. She didn't want to antagonise the man but she neeeded to be the doctor and a doctor would tell her to sort it out. she watched as the man began to laugh a very sinister laugh, she senced what the answer was going to b e and sat down, he walked towards her, she could hear the beating of her heart and her breathing quickened, he was in front of her now, she could feel his presence and raised her eyes t meet his, just as he was about to speak a small quiet voice said 'wait' it came from across the room, they both turned there heads to see Tasha stood up her eyes were glaring at the man, she could see anger. Gosh she thought, Tasha should be able to talk him down. rachel pulled her self closer to the wall, watching Jack all the time.

STEVEN MATHESON

He heard footsteps coming towards the door and could see a shadow in the light from under the door. He slid even to further into the shadiws of the room. And waited, he saw the door open and close and heard someone walk towards the window, he heard the blind be drawn and then the small desk lamp was turned on, Steven held his breath for a few moments until he realised who it was, he let out a sigh of relief 'it's you', the guy put his finger to his mouth to tell stephen to be quiet, then he stood up and moved to the door where he locked it and pulled a cabinet across it. Then he went back to the window and sneaked a peek through the blind. They sat in silence as they herd someone try the door and breathed out again as they heard the person say 'it must be cleared it's locked' Steven asked what was going on and listened intently as he heard how they were being held hostage by JOnah and is gang and that he'd managed to get out, then he turned and asked steven what he was doing here, suddenly looking very suspicious. Steven explained how Sally had said he could use the office to send a quick email, and that he was just sitting down to write it when he heard screaming, he ventured out and saw the men with guns and ran back he'd been hiding in there ever since, but hadn't relised you could lock the door. He said he'd been sending signals to the officers outside and thinks they had picked up on it, then he'd tried the phone but the lines were down. Peter pulled out a mobile phone and dialled a number he spoke really quietly and calmly to a man he called sarge, explaining everything, steven thought it was funny but he felt a little safer wth Peter there. 'What next?' he asked, 'we wait' Peter replied and they sat on the floor behind the desk, the light had been turned off and steven let his eye reajust to the ldarkness surrounding him.

Archived