Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

Thank you Zetti, Carina, Dingo, QA (I agree, It's a little too light for me too. I didn't realise how bright they were until they were all posted at once. LOL.), Zoe and Sabrina. You're all amazing :)

I have more Jesse & Josie icons (I think I need to move on. :P)

jj8.pngjj9.pngjj10.pngjj11.pngjj12.pngjj13.png

jj14.pngjj15.pngjj16.pngjj17.pngjj18.pngjj19.pngjj20.pngjj21.png

and 2 Jazz/Miles (Again, I need to move on. I obviously have a thing for ships that just don't work out :( )

ha575.pngha576.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing creations Amy and I adore the first six Josie/Jesse icons for the use of borders, textures, capturing the characters in their element and for blending colour with black and white.

The lighter Josie/Jesse and Miles/Jazz icons are also lovely but still a little too light for my liking.

At least the ship of Miles/Jazz took off. I was hoping that the ship of Roman/Jazz might have taken off but that ship never even sailed instead it stayed fastened to the dock of the bay. :P

Zetti, thank you. So sweet.

Thanks Zoe, Carina and Lesley :)

QA, thank you again. I don't know why I've been making them so bright, and then I don't realise until I look back at them and they almost blind me. LOL. I do appreciate the comment so much. (I feel sorry for you regarding Jazz/Roman. I've had many couple that don't leave the dock, and it sucks. LOL.)

I've confused myself as to where I'm up to, because all the icons are saved in various PB albums. LOL. I think these are the ones I haven't yet posted. I apologise if any have been posted before.

nicangelo93.pngnicangelo94.pngnicangelo95.pngnicangelo96.pngnicangelo97.pngnicangelo98.png

nicangelo99.pngnicangelo100.pngnicangelo102.pngha579.pngha580.pngha581.png

ha582.pngha583.pngha584.pngha585.pngha586.pngha587.png

(OK, that last one was more just me wanting an icon that feautured all my fave couples for possible future use. That's not say nobody can use it if they wish, but I think it's unlikely there's anyone else here that rates those 4 couples hugely :P)

Archived