Neighbours- 2007 Season Finale

Guest WillowsTara

Okay first of all, when is Neighbour's season finale?

And what's happening in it? Unlike H&A which has seems to have a story building up to a massive cliffhanger, I can't see one for Neighbours. Unless it's Toadie lying down after having anoth erattack. Or something to do with Libby/Darren or Carmella's baby.

So is there any news for what is happening?

Edit: Or Stephn's/Toadie's wedding (It's happening isn't it?), maybe Stephn gets cold feet and Toadie is at the alter and it seems she ran away but Stephn comes finally and they get married?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Susan got her diagnosis she was told (from memory) they're all just little strokes building for a massive one down the track... Something like that. Maybe she has a massive one?

Neighbours still has another four or so weeks until they're out. Normally two or three weeks after H&A. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Yeah, that fits. Or another life threatening symptom of what we will know by then is causing the strokes. Actually that would be better, since they did a stroke as a cliffhanger four years ago.

But besides that, they do medical related cliffhangers nearly every year lately: 2000: Joe had to deliver a baby, while Tad had to go to the hospital for a transplant. 2001: Libby had her baby. 2002: Susan recovers her memory, and Lyn's pregnant. 2004: Charlie dies from emphysema. 2005: Steph realises her cancer is back.

And just as often they do life-in-peril cliffhangers, which are mostly great (don't get me started on 1992) but they could come up with something more original. Maybe they could do a simpler one like in 1996 (Mal's windpipe getting crushed under a ladder) or 1998 (Joel trapped under a car in a flood). One without a bad guy this time, since they had Guy in 2006, Harold in 2005, and Paul in 2004.

But I don't think Steph can be any more ready to get married again than she was when Toadie proposed. Because if Toadie started organising a wedding after Steph made it clear that she wanted a very long engagement. it would inevitably turn into a Brad and Sally ripoff.

Oh yeah I forgot about poor Susan, there's actually something going to happen to her next week too, so it could be a very big one

FKAJ- Don't forget 2006 when Toadie was shot, another medical thing actually. I haven't watched that many season finales as I have witth H&A, I only remeber about 2003/04- to the present (Maybe 2002...Actually I do remeber Susan forgetting and Lyn's pregnancy)

The difference with Toadie is that it wasn't a medical thing until he was in hospital in the following episode, or later when they realised he might end up paralysed. At the end of the cliffhanger it was just a life-at-risk-as-a-result-of-villain-or-accident thing. Because with the others it was an illness rather than an injury: emphysema, breast cancer, retrograde amnesia (althought that was caused by an injury), the bone disease that Tad's brother had, stroke, and whatever it was that caused Libby to flatline after giving birth to Ben.

In the dramatic 2007 season finale of Neighbours, the residents of Ramsay St are left reeling in the wake of the dance-party tragedy. school kids: Zeke, Ringo, Declan, Bridget, Riley, Elle, Josh, Jessica and Taylah are all trapped inside the warehouse as the building collapses around them.

Rachel is oblivious to the catastrophe after leaving the party early to secretly spend the night with her teacher, Angus, where she took their relationship to the 'next level'.

Horrified at the news, the Erinsborough community frantically rush to the scene of the disaster in the hope of finding their loved one's safeā€¦but Josh is the only one to have escaped so far.

Becoming increasingly impatient with the recovery crews' rescue attempt, Libby impetuously races inside the building to find Zeke, with a startled Karl hot on her heels. Just as they make contact with Zeke, a final, bigger collapse takes force, trapping Libby and Karl inside the wreckage.

The residents of Ramsay Street are left standing helpless outside, wondering just who will come out alive...

Picture of Bridget Parker and Josh.

It seems that every Ramsay Street resident is somehow involved, as they love ones are trapped inside the warehouse!

And you didn't put this in the topic Neighbours 2007 Season Finale because...?

What do you mean? He did put this in here :huh:

In the dramatic 2007 season finale of Neighbours, the residents of Ramsay St are left reeling in the wake of the dance-party tragedy. school kids: Zeke, Ringo, Declan, Bridget, Riley, Elle, Josh, Jessica and Taylah are all trapped inside the warehouse as the building collapses around them.

Riley and Elle are school kids now? :lol: And who are Jessica and Taylah?

The whole idea of a roof collapse reminds me of the 2003 Shortland Street finale. Should be gripping stuff if they do it right.

For those interested -

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Archived