Neighbours- 2007 Season Finale

Guest WillowsTara

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the episode was great, until the last segment. I missed what Fitzy said and then it went straight to the promo- like it did last year... If they want to have a dramatic effect, they should atleast fade it out, not cut straight to the credits :lol: Although that aside I thought it was a good episode.

KArl choosing between Zeke and Libby... Well that was cruel from the writters, and saddening. Zeke calling out to Karl. And Libby. Then him looking back and fourth... Bless the poor man.

I hope Jessica dies. I never really liked her.

I can't get over how much Liam looks and sounds like Chris H :lol: the only difference is that he has curly hair.

This episode would have been better for the season opener for next year I reckon. Thursday ended with two small cliffhangers (Angus&Rachel and Janae&Darren with Kirstin seeing the kiss) and the major one with the roof collapsing. That would have been a better way to end the year as you wanted to know what was going to happen next... Although that is still the idea with these three stories when it ended last night.

Wonder where it all goes next year and if anyone dies.

This episode would have been better for the season opener for next year I reckon. Thursday ended with two small cliffhangers (Angus&Rachel and Janae&Darren with Kirstin seeing the kiss) and the major one with the roof collapsing. That would have been a better way to end the year as you wanted to know what was going to happen next...

I totally agree, last night's felt a lot more like a Season Premiere, which they should have held over until next year. Who would have cared if they didn't end on a Friday? They didn't in 1987 either.

There is a roof collapse at a venue holding a party which has a number of characters trapped inside and Carmella has a major pregnancy scare.

Jessica dies. It said in the tv guide extra thing that came out in new zealand a week ago. Susan has MS> there is going to be a love triangle betweeen Bridget Declan ansd Josh. Not sure how much of thisd has happened yet but just thougt this miote help/.

Ah, I had a feeling it was one of the guestie, now looks like Rachel/Angus secret is still in the dark, which means it will go longer.

Althought what will happen with Taylah/Ring, since Ringo is into her and Taylah I believe is like her best friend (Probably brings her and Zeke closer)

I thought the episode was great, until the last segment. I missed what Fitzy said and then it went straight to the promo- like it did last year... If they want to have a dramatic effect, they should atleast fade it out, not cut straight to the credits :lol: Although that aside I thought it was a good episode.

KArl choosing between Zeke and Libby... Well that was cruel from the writters, and saddening. Zeke calling out to Karl. And Libby. Then him looking back and fourth... Bless the poor man.

I hope Jessica dies. I never really liked her.

I can't get over how much Liam looks and sounds like Chris H :lol: the only difference is that he has curly hair.

This episode would have been better for the season opener for next year I reckon. Thursday ended with two small cliffhangers (Angus&Rachel and Janae&Darren with Kirstin seeing the kiss) and the major one with the roof collapsing. That would have been a better way to end the year as you wanted to know what was going to happen next... Although that is still the idea with these three stories when it ended last night.

Wonder where it all goes next year and if anyone dies.

Fitzy said it would be hours before they could get back in...

I found it hard to hear too.

Archived