Neighbours- 2007 Season Finale

Guest WillowsTara

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm well it sounds certeintly sound like a very interesting Season finale, Poor Bridget, first the car accident and now this, poor everyone else too.

I believe Jessicia and Taylah (For the one who aksed) are those two girls who been showing up recently, one of them kissed Ringo I believe, the other I say has a thing for Zeke.

I hope Libby didn't come back just so she can die (Like Chloe in H&A), That's nearly oof the kennedy family, Susan would been scared of he rmind (Especially if she still blind by that episode). What was Riley and Elle doing there anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

My assessment: way better than last year, way better than Home and Away's this year. BUT ending the year on Thursday night's episode might have been an improvement. It might even have beaten 2004 then. The way it was reminded me of (despite having never seen it) the 2003 Home and Away season final, where the penultimate episode ended with the Sullivans trapped in a mine and the last one ended with them slightly more trapped. See my point?

However, I loved the way it brought four of the six houses together and put almost the entire teen cast in jeopardy. As for the Rachel storyline: I hope this doesn't tarnish Rachel's character the way Home and Away did to Cassie when they paired her with Henk. So far, though, it's turning out better than Cassie and Henk, and Lucas and Naomi. Angus isn't a bad guy, Rachel is being written reasonably consistently, and while I know this will end badly I want it to last a bit, while with Cassie I want her gone forever.

I thought last night was great, really can't wait to see what happens next with all of it.

And I am guessing it's either Jessica who dies (Then the secret dies with her about Rachel/Angus, and Ringo goes down a more spirial), Josh (So Declan supports her then gets back together with Bridget), Taylah (Sends Zeke down a sipral) or Elle, I say Elle because isn't the actress leaving? Or it is someone else I am getting confused with? (Because if the actress isn't leaving, then Elle probably won't die, Libby probably won't die too since she just came back)

So FKAJ- You wish could come true if Jessicia dies because she didn't get a chance to tell anyone, then Rachel/Angus may happen for a little bit longer.

Was there any other actors in the main cast, and was in the building when it collasped who is leaving? I know Janea is, she probably break up with Ned then either leave witjh Darren or leave by herself and go back to her family.

Archived