Eurovision 2008: Belgrade, Serbia.

Guest Cal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not too into the whole thing, infact I often miss most of it.. I do however seem to always watch the final votes.

But I think the UK are going about it all the wrong way. Why did they have John Barrowman and that woman vote for one out of the two in each section? Why didnt all 6(?) be put to the public vote. They arent trying to win some tv show, they are trying to represent the UK. So let the UK decide out of all, not the select few chosen by judges. I also think we need more than 6 to choose from. If you are going to find someone good, you would have a better chance at finding a person if 10 or more sang for votes. Also isnt it abit odd for someone not born in the UK to represent the UK? Im not saying its a bad thing, just odd.. Even more so if the country they are from is also in the Eurovision.

Ishtar just won our second semi-final, and Sandrine became second and also goes to the finale next week.

By winning Ishtar proved once again they are the big favourite to win. I hope they do, because every single time we (Flemish part of Belgium) can send a song, the people chose a very stereotypical song, and this time it's something completely different. And I can only be happy about it.

Archived